Media Armagedon

So Sup Forums, let me give a theory I have of what is happening right now.

Trump has essentially almost entirely cut the mainstream media out of the loop, and instead talks on social media and through Sean Spicer.

The media is full nuclear at the moment, because the NUMBER ONE most powerful tool the elite and (((them))) has is information and narrative control.

The POTUS is now sidestepping them, and talking directly to his support base who then wire information around via alternative media.

So, what is happening right now?
Trump is going to go forward with creating an American controlled safe zone in Syria which will halt a massive amount of the refugees in the west, and also massively reduce civilian causalities.
He ALWAYS intended to do this and said so in debates, him saying "I'm going going to do take action on Syria now" is just salesmen talk.

The American public DOES NOT want a war.
The average normie at most wants America to ground SA air support so the (((rebels))) can win their "freedom" like muh star wars or whatever.
This is simply not possible without an invasion, which isn't going to happen because ALL of the American public is suffering severe war fatigue.

Anyway, what you are going to see now, is Trump change rhetoric to "we're going to stop isis and stabilize the region, and then use a political coalition to remove Assad"

This means fucking nothing, Syria will still exist, The kikes lose their pipeline and the Golan heights (and in effect greater israel), but the big meanie Assad will lose his position and change hats with someone else.

Anyway, the big confusion right now is simple.
The trump administration is only releasing mixed or incomplete information so that media trust lowers even more, and people tune in directly to Spicer to see what the fuck is going on.
This also has the side effect of exposing moles and traitors, like Kushner.

Screencap this.

They will never let the Golan Heights go.

You are very, very correct. Thanks for posting here Barron. We know you are with us.

Leaf user OP has it right.

This is some great spin. Total bullshit but great

KEK

High quality post.

Hello Share blue. .50shillbux have been deposited into your account.

I hope you're right

This "safe zone" is such a fucking retarded idea. The Syrian government will never agree to it, so it's gonna be something that the U.S. imposes unilaterally on Assad. Which basically makes it a mini-invasion of Syria.

>The trump administration is only releasing mixed or incomplete information

This is because one of Trumps primary criticisms of past presidents and their administrations, was that they told the media military plans prior to bringing them to action.

WTF IS GOING ON??!

I just want another solo Trump briefing with him killing journos with his answers.

Please Trump do a solo again.

I want you to imagine a bunch of gangley hunched backed semites running around a corporate commander center trying to control the narrative when their ratings are reaching all time lows.

Old men running the world.
A new age.

Fuck I hope your right. This echoes what Scott Adams said earlier today.

Please please let this be more 7d backgammon. The only alternative is Trump's been compromised by globalist neocons and a ground operation in Syrian will begin any day now.

Go rewatch debate 2.

>you don't even know who the rebels are
>we need a safe zone
>we need to crush isis and stabilize the middle east
>we need to work with russia

Literally nothing has changed, go watch what Tillerson said.
He said this exactly:
"The process by which Assad would leave is something that requires an international community effort both to first defeat ISIS within Syria, to stabilize the Syrian country to avoid further civil war and then to work collectively with our partners around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving."

He's right you know

>believing russian propaganda
how stupid are you? you sound like a canadian

So who replaces Assad and how are the extremists kept in check if not through cheap and effective (often brutal) methods? It's not that I am war-weary. I want a clear plan of action and end game beforehand. I do not expect too much information to be made public, but I want the assurance of not only the administration, but congress as well, that there is a definitive goal other than
>He gassed 'em! Let's get 'im!

(((TRUMP)))

>The American public DOES NOT want a war.
But it's not a war. It's liberation of oppressed people. Airstrikes on ABs, no fly zone, Assad humiliated. Everyone is happy. The End.

And then america has to play peacekeeping for another decade as the region turns into mad max and a game minesweaper.

We saw this with Iraq and the public has had enough of it.

Ah yes. Trust Spicer. The voice of unqualified fact. hahahahahahaaaaaaaa