Divide and Conquer

Stop feeding the shills you cucks. Assad and Trump are on the same side, standing arm and arm, against the globalist agenda. They are a beacon of light, our only hope.

(((They))) are at it again. It's another Iraq, another Libya. (((They))) are trying to make us fight each other instead of fighting them. So stand together my brothers and slide and sage all these Assad vs Trump cuck threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump

>787654
checked

then how do you domain tillerson's comments from today?

This is no excuse to abuse your people.

Digits confirm
Bump for the truth

you failed to address anything that was pertinent to this thread. You instead substituted your own reason and agenda, then claimed (((IN YOUR MIND))) that it was not only what was most important, but what came first, and made irrelevant the prior point to no one but yourself.

You are mentally ill, and need help.

Anything of value is getting slid at crazy speed

can care less about your 4D chess
He said that his position has changed and that prety clear what it means

damn...that BTFO is beautiful. Nothing like a grudge fulfilled. Hategasm.

not just slid user, deleted out of the primary archive. Gotta search 4plebs. Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been heavily compromised.

It fucking wasn't though. Listen carefully to the words he chooses.

https ://www.whitehouse.gov/featured-videos/video/2017/04/05/president-trump-and-king-abdullah-ii-hold-joint-press-conference

Who's the Dittohead?

Bump.

Not to mention (((their))) successful attempt to derail the Susan Rice news.

Circle the Wagons, weather the shitstorm.

You're damn right. May as well post whatever good shit you've got, might actually crack a few of these shills.

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

Rush Limbaugh maybe?

bump, typically I let the shills tire themselves out amd come back in a few hours. I know user isn't stupid enough to fall for their shit, the only posts agreeing with shill posts are other shills and they cannot hide how cucked they talk/type its just poorly obvious same fagging circlejerks, but I know Ill come back in a few hours and they will be tuckered out shitposting in their own threads or getting told to shutup when they derail other threads.

Retardation is no excuse to abuse your people
Assad is a villain

enjoy while it lasts.

Shills come and go, different groups funding only lasts so long. At some point if the board is just straight shit, it no longer makes sense to keep paying these people. Then they go away and eventually another group pops up.

Its an entertaining lifecycle of bullshit jobs for morons with useless degrees and poos.

there is nothing to email about its fake shillnews like always

That's the true way to do it. I'm just wasting time before leaving work.
>guess I'm also being paid to shitpost

saved

Fight on man. Perhaps someday, someday soon, the depth of Sup Forums leadership's collusion with the opposition forces may be made very, very public.

REEEEEEE

I've seen some good rumblings on that. Also on getting out some info on the shills al-a what happened to CTR.

Wishful thinking, Trump is on a (((leash))) and it just got pulled.

It's actually quite fun watching this board go into a flurry of confusion and chaos so I guess I'll just keep spamming Trump WW3 tweets so that it'll continue.

>Assad and Trump are on the same side, standing arm and arm, against the globalist agenda.
Your wishful thinking doesn't make it true.

retardation is attacking rebel groups who want to overthrow your government?

just leave you fucking shill, there's easier ways to make money.

That looks like a penis xD jajajaa

Bump.

Pic Related.