ACTUAL QUOTE FROM TILLERSON RE: SYRIA

"The process by which Assad would leave is something that requires an international community effort both to first defeat ISIS within Syria, to stabilize the Syrian country to avoid further civil war and then to work collectively with our partners around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving."
Fuck off shills

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/850061827677368320?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/stocks-tank-after-tillerson-warns-russia-coalition-steps-underway-remove-assad
youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6SnIvQKN1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Translation:

Assad's days are numbered goy.

Literally the shilling on this board is terrible. Unfortunately I think a lot of Sup Forumsacks believe it

nice.

NO USA UNILATERAL WAR
NO IRAQ 2.0
NO FALLING FOR NEOCON FALSEFLAG

the shilling is out of control today both from shareblue and leftypol

I'm fine with this, but it's not preferable. Get rid of ISIS and let Assad pick up the pieces. He knows the region better then you do.

dude

everyone here hates the neocons

this is a big fuck you to them by being hugely anti iraq war 2.0

>political process
>leading anywhere
Is this a thing?

This is indefensible. Christ, he sounds like George W. Bush 2.0.

Unfortunately most people will just hear "ISIS = BAD" or "DEFEAT ISIS" and blindly support it without knowing how fucking idiotic this quote is,

The whole point is Tillerson is not advocating military action against Assad, unlike the MSM and shills are trying to spin

Trump campaigned on destroying ISIS
Trump did NOT campaign on destroying Assad.
Get the difference?

Yes but they are turning against Trump because shills told them he was a neocon, but as this quote shows, he's clearly not

Bumping down the shills

READ REAL WORDS IN OP

twitter.com/ABC/status/850061827677368320?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/stocks-tank-after-tillerson-warns-russia-coalition-steps-underway-remove-assad

He states very specifically that Assad must go.

>Stabilize
And what exactly do you think they mean by that.

>first defeat ISIS

this will take time

There's this idea called paying lip service to people by telling them what they think they want to hear. It's all just lip service folks. Just like our official position is still for Russia to cease actions in Ukraine and return Crimea to Ukraine. Until something is done concretely, this is all just a dust storm kicked up by kikes and enemies of the administration

You now that the democrats voted to go to war too right?

someone here gets it

(((TILLERSON)))

>stabilize the Syrian country

by creating another vacuum for I.S. to fester in????

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

My main concern at the moment is thinking where all those syrians are going.

"democratic" elections that elect who the west wants

Assad BTFO
Kremlin shills BTFO
ISIS BTFO

hahahahaha
Kremlin bots thought they owned Trump and his administration?
They were so fucking wrong
America will always fight dictators
America will always defend freedom

Turns out Trump was a bigger neocon than Hillary.
Good going, retards.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

That's just a euphemism for "fuck your shit homie, we run this bitch"

>A FUCKING LEAF
>Implying neocons are different from liberals when they both wanted war

Good logic. day of rake soon

This makes me feel a lot better.

certainly not back where they belong, I can tell you that much.

>to stabilize the Syrian country to avoid further civil war
Because that worked so well in Iraq & Afghanistan huh?

Fucking retard americans think they can just arbitrarily impose their will via military force. Can just micromanage the THOUGHTS of a country with an army..

These people would talk about war when Assad is reelected too
FUCK OFF NEOCONS

Prior to this statement it looked really fucking bad especially with Trump "considering military options" and (((Kushner))) knvetching about. I still think that little kike is up to no good.

Trump is going to sell Syria at the cheap to the Saudis and the Israelis when we, Assad and Iran clean up the mess. Or maybe accidentally kill Assad while """"fighting ISIS""""

>think they can just arbitrarily impose their will via military force

Well we kind of can do that, whether or not that's a good though.

Does the typical leftist SJW/reddit crowd support military intervention in Syria? They were mostly against the war in Iraq to the point where Hillary had to disavow her prior support of it. Maybe this is something we have in common?

Nah, I don't think anyone who has been here for more than a couple months believes the hype. It's just another temporary wave of idiots.

Trump's team is basically saying a bunch of stuff to make it look like he is doing something about this heinous chemical attack, without actually doing anything.

>Prior to this statement it looked really fucking bad
Hey retard, wake the fuck up. Stop being fooled by the MSM bullshit. What looked really fucking bad? Tillerson's statement is the only one the Trump administration has made about a plan of attack in Syria. Save your soft ass fear bullshit for after Trump actually does something to fear.

Bingo

ebil white men commit genocide against brown people, of course, they should be up in arms

We can and we will just like we always have. Whether it works or not, who knows. As the strongest superpower it is the usas duty

Trump's statements during his presser with King Abdullah and Tillerson's 180 from what was stated over the weekend looked really bad. That isn't MSM bullshit. Even though Tillerson's statements today were much better, it's appears the neo-kikes still have their claws sunken in.

>“There is no doubt in our minds, and the information we have supports, that the Syrian regime under the leadership of Bashar al-Assad are responsible for this attack,” Tillerson told reporters in Florida, ahead of the summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

>Asked if the US will lead a regime change effort in Syria, Tillerson said that “those steps are underway.”

www.rt.com/usa/383762-tillerson-assad-syria-statement/

No shit he did a 180 they fucking used chemical weapons on people!

>around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving."

How the fuck is this not neocon cuckoldry?

Jesus christ op use your brain.

There's no Assad leaving without war.

And Assad shoudn't leave. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM

I agree with this guy.

That's not necessarily what i read.

The initial aims are compatible with current actions from Assad and Russia and the entry of American forces to that effort are within the objectives set forth by Trump.

if once Syria is stabilized we are still infected with the McCain ideology aka letting islamists run Syria then there will likely be push-back from Assad, Russia and Iran..

I see no reason this would escalate to US lead military action to oust Assad .
Who would replace h8im that wouldn't turn the country into an Islamic theocracy?

I don't agree with removing Assad, but this is the only way it would (maybe) work.

ANYONE, ANYONE, that advocates removing Assad before the country is 100% stabilized is a fucking dipshit who just wants to watch the world burn.

A strongman dictator is 1000% preferable to a lawless failed state, which is exactly what would happen if Assad was deposed.

>MUH BABIES
>MUH CHILREN

Anyone who cries this is a shill who should be gassed themselves.

If anyone really cares about the sanctity of human life, they would have opposed the arming of the "rebels", and would have worked with Assad to help stabilize the country.

Instead, in an effort to oust Assad and help the rebels, we've seen SIX YEARS OF CEASELESS WARFARE.

And for what?

A few children dead in a disputed chemical attack are nothing compared to the damage Syria has withstood in 6 years of civil war, which would have been totally avoidable if the USA, Europe, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey had minded their own fucking business and stayed out of Syria.

According to the media he's used chemical attacks many times before.

He looks like an idiot from every angle. Literally parroting Jeb's talking points from the primaries haha

Who is Jeb?

go read the comments on this video and see for yourself. It's like McCain cloned himself 1000 times and started posting on unique accounts.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6SnIvQKN1Y

>they

Yeah but who? Immediately going after Assad with proof of "we say so" is very suspect. Guess who wants him out of power the most? Israel and Saudi Arabia; I'm sure Erdogan wouldn't mind either.

Translation: Only after we work together with Russia and China to defeat the jihadis will we start the process to find a post-Assad syrian goverment

Trump's policy advisor.

shill overdrive on Sup Forums, plebbit, and most internet comment sections

I'm very concerned about the quality of intel Trump is getting. This is the fishiest ploy to come out of Syria in a year or so. the picture with the dusty kid in an ambulance was staged, i can't believe anyone would fall for this.

maybe he's in a bubble with alot of jews in his ear telling him to be a good goy. or worse, his daughter.

Trump has been advocating for increased military spending for years. Nothing has been said about a no fly zone. Jeb¡ is still a mess.

How does that change anything? He still wants to force Assad out.

Trump will never invade in Syria, this is only one mistake he could do to lose office. Not only liberals but almost all, except some dumb republicans, against american military operations.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT PROOF ASSAD DID IT BEFORE WE INVADE, WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE THE CIA?!?!

dis you even watch when he was with king sandnigger 2?
>wahhh assad bad
>think of the children!
>many redlines was crossed!
>im a very flexible person i can change my mind :ddd

I'm fucking convinced that it was tillerson, mattis and mcmaster that told him that he's being a retard

we could shill for Cheeto™ and say maybe he just wants to get in front of this, i mean they hammered it with the good goy line before the bodies were cold. it was a very strong response, one I'm sure wet the panties of McCain, McConnell and Rubio.

taking a strong public position against the fishy gas isn't a bad strategy if you want to buy time, but idk how plausible that is when dealing with Trump. It looks like he's serious.

Who is immediately going after Assad? Tillerson's statement says they're going after ISIS first, stabilize the country, then they'll worry about replacing Assad.

I never liked his keeping his daughter and her kike husband so close to state affairs.

>Not only liberals but almost all, except some dumb republicans, against american military operations.

They should be after how well all of their exercises in (((nation building))) have worked out.

we really need to stop believing in tax funded things

>we are going to stabilize syria while Assad is still in office
>then remove him
hm

some antifag posted that about a year ago and got BTFO and ran away. never seen it on here since. i just added the jew. i don't think he/she really thought it through

They changed their foreign policy stance on a dime of a dubious chemical attack that happened right after the Administration said Assad doesn't have to go.

>Cheeto™

You have some catching up to do on the trail.

and this while Trump says he doesn't discuss his plans. I'm thinking Bashar is hard at work at the drawing board right now, and I'm also thinking that "bomb the shit out of shit to stop anything and everything" is a drawing that keeps recurring

>muh oil muh petrodollar
It's literally just the israel lobby you dumb faggots

Sup Forums is anti-globalist. The only ones who support another Middle East war are r/The_Donald plebs who will support Trump even if he switched all his views to leftist views. Sup Forums has an ideology. We realize that Trump doesn't have an ideology and will only be a good president if he let's right-wing ideologues, like Bannon, be his top advisors. Right now, (((Kushner))) is his top advisor. That's a problem.

So basically we're going to have multilateral negotiations with Syria, Russia, Iran, Israel, Turkey,and the Kurds to select someone from within the Ba'ath Party or the SAA to lead the country in a provisional government

>dubious chemical attack

Nope. A chemical attack actually happened. You can dispute who did it, but it actually happened.

If someone other than Syria did it, why would Syria's explanation be that they dropped bombs on a chemical weapons dump? They're not even denying it happened they're trying to justify it. Why wouldn't they claim it wasn't us, someone else did it?

A French jokester

It would be dubious attack if they dropped bombs on a warehouse not intending for the chemicals to kill people in the surrounding area. The media and Administration are making it sound like they shelled area with chemical weapons.

yea i think so too
option A: defend Assad and demand proper investigation- get lambasted by MSM and consequently lose support
option B: 'Assad is a naughty boy and we wont tolerate this sort of stuff, we will be sure to act'...then just wait until the next controversy comes to take away the pressure to actually act

>tfw when you pray for lethal extraterrestrial intervention

>90 repeats of "trump has such an ego he will never take responsibility for his mistakes"
I wonder who could be behind those post that seem to be posted every 20 seconds on the dot. As though software was set up to act like real people but they forgot about the Turing test.

really forces one to cogitate...

I'm with you.
I can't believe Sadam used chemical weapons on his own people when it was such an inefficient attack method which would risk war. I mean Assad.
I'll bet next we'll find out Sadam I mean Assad has WMD's just lying around aimed right for us and Israel!

That's obviously not what the intelligence agencies from multiple countries are saying happened. Now sure they may be lying to Trump because they're the swamp, but Trump's 180 is absolutely, 100% justified based on the information he has been given.

Diplomatically, perhaps yes.

This sounds more like a planned blitzkrieg on ISIS. And then the international community will deal with Assad. I'm thinking drawn out widely publicized trials over these bullshit/rebel chemical attacks.

It means they're going to negotiate for a transition of power to someone else. They're going to allow the Syrian government to win the war, then discuss who will lead the country afterward. Use your fucking head

Hey fuckhead, nobody is going after Assad. They're going after ISIS, read his statement.

This.

>turns out

Trump hasn't done a single thing in Syria. Why don't you fuck off back to tumblr?

Probably the most sane response I've seen so far.
The concern trolling has r/the_donald totally fucked right now, friendly fire on all sides

I think the regs here have converted to lurkers until this dies down. It's mostly raiders sucking their own dicks and faggots larping that they're giving up on Trump.

Fuck, I actually went to the SA archives today to look at old memes. This is worse than the election.

yeah i noticed that too, didn't think much about it at the time though. CNN is cancerous. I'm amazed at the lack of self-awareness these libtards have.

Why is Kushner allowed to be Trump's advisor? Just because he's his son-in-law?

Bannon hinted that (((Kushner))) is basically an ultra-zionist shill. Trump's position is completely ass-backwards. He needs to promote Bannon, and fire (((Kushner))).

Sup Forums'a support of Trump was a means to an end: white nationalism. I would take Jared Taylor of David Duke over him in a heartbeat

Some of the largest rebel groups are either al-qaeda itself or AQ-tied, taking out Assad would give them significant influence within the nation

>David Duke

Get the fuck out of here.

>we will
We never have in an Islamic country. People point to Japan as how to get rid of an ideology but they were almost completely destroyed and did not believe in the terrorist tactics Islam promotes.

Muslims will die rather than listen to us, especially the Syrian rebels we have now

America blamed Assad pretty much right after the story broke.

Just like in 2013 when Assad was blamed for Ghouta even though America admitted the case was weak and later others blamed the rebels.

the coalition of the (((willing))) lmao