Well shit, did Sup Forums just get fake newsed

Well shit, did Sup Forums just get fake newsed.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whelp. I knew our god emporer wouldn't be such a neocon

Who cares if the response is overwhelming against action they won't take it

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

KEK

I agree with this guy. If we convince republicans not to then we'll be sure Trump doesn't take military action. Just to be safe.

Op trips so it must be true.

Any other sources reporting this?

go back to fucking reddit
-Sincerely op

I'm gonna bump this and you should too.

As soon as the shills started working in overdrive I knew something was up.

did you even read the twitter comment
ffs

>signing as OP when thread tags exist
>doubting the divine word of Kek

I wish I hadn't bumped; I'm stealing and making my own thread.

they are on autopilot

Link or it didn't happen

Go be an hero OP

Best anime

>did you even read the twitter comment
Trump is in damage control mode

The claims of chemical warfare ordered by Assad in 2013 were false.

How dare the President of the United States discuss his options. It's almost like his actions and what he does influences things in the rest of the world.

I swear sometimes you Americans forget just how influential and important the USA is. It's pretty ironic.

you don't know how it works reddit dog.

>Don't realize why we know they're redditors
>Try to double down on praise kek message

lol

>putin bots on autopilot

so were these. pretty obviously so.

I heard the audio clip. He definitely mentioned a military response.

I'm embarrassed I fell for this...I've shamed my god emperor with my weak thoughts...

>Chilé
>had a bitch ex who came from there...
>she had a semi-retarded brother who spent all day online...
>If your sister's name is Francesca
>and she's got bipolar disorder
>Then I know who you are you tub of lard

>When Russian propaganda outlets become more trustworthy than US (((media))).

((((((WE)))))))

>sure, k

Back to re ddit faggot, kill yourself you nigger jew.

I mean Trump himself on camera literally said he was looking into it, that's it.. not what Sup Forums heard which is "BOMB SYRIA OMG WAR WAR WAR DIIIIE REEEEEE"

if anything it was neo-Sup Forums
but more likely all those shilling niggers from plebbit

buisness as usual, niggers jump on every story to push theire shit

>sputnik

Literally fake news.

I still don't understand how a huge country like USA is able to vote donald trump, a rich guy that has the same knowledge of politics as any redneck INTO THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA.

Everyone in my area was shocked that americans are still as stupid as they used to be when they voted for ronald reagan.

I'm sorry for your country but you will eventually fall because of such stupid decisions.

>mfw the press is so dishonest that we have to rely on Russian propaganda to get the truth

We can't all be as cultural enriched as Germany.

>Well shit, did Sup Forums just get fake newsed.

God, I hope so. I was getting enraged. It would have been the ultimate stab in the back to his base.

>"I'm sorry for your country but you will eventually fall because of such stupid decisions."
>German flag

He's not politically correct? What's your point?

Are the kikes trying to harness our meme magic.

Are they trying to shift the timeline?

He just says whatever will get people off his back. He's a salesman through and through. He's owned by kikes and he will please them and do their bidding.

S-so we still love the God Emperor?

I don't care about negros or tacos, he is just not a politician and surely not the one who should lead the strongest military in the world.

>God Emperor

You have to go back.

>owned by kikes
>kike establishment does everything in their power to first stop him, and then delegetimize him

>SPUTNIK

Putin really is scared isn't he

We're tired of politicians, they are the problem. The Merkels and Clintons and Blairs of the world have utterly destroyed Western civilization. I don't give a damn if the (((International Institutions))) hate Trump, he's what we need.

I don't know if this tweet is true or not but literally all the stories that Trump WAS going to do military action against Syria were literally
>Uhhh so we heard from "sources" that Trump may have probably told these certain peoples that he's maybe kind sorta considering military action... TIME TO PANIC!!!"

It's all propaganda faggots.

Basically what you're saying is that the US is Germany: dumb people elected an idiot who caused a downfall.

It's that...
Jontron?

Yeah there's that, and the fact that this whole "gas attack" happened like a day before an international conference about the state of Syria

no fucking way Assad would even bother risking that

Yes.

those arent trips you fucking moron

it has 888 in the post number moron

Stop telling them things. Just tell them to lurk more.

Also, lurk more.

coloring the water

I bet everyone in this thread is getting doubles too because the post numbers all start with 11

lurk more or go back to the_donald

>calling it out from the very start as fake news
>haha Sup Forums has been fake newsed

Comparing Trump to Reagan is like comparing Carter to Clinton (him not her). Reagan was a good Statesmen. Trump is just TV personality. People voted for him because he is famous. Just like Al Franken and Jessie Ventura. The general public has stopped using common sense throughout the world, not just American. You think you're immune to it in Germany. You and France are the only countries holding the EU together. Brexit is just the beginning. What until Greece renegs on it's debits again or the Spanish economy completely collapses or when Italy can no longer find a politician that isn't under indictment. We will see how long the EU keeps holding hands and singing kumaya. As for the fat ignorant American meme. We are 12th out of 29 countries according to the WHO and we can still hand you you're hat militarily.

Look at who he surrounded himself with my dimwitted friend.

These are bots. Everyone sees that, right? This latest round of attempted manufactured consent is fucking everywhere.
The enemy reeks of desperation and these new, more organic bots are the proof. These ones won't work, either.
Some words from Ayn Rand for anons' consideration:
>Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.

My support for Trump is unwaivering.

Who is jewing who? Is he a racist, literally Hitler or is he a Jewish shill?

>Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

Not even fucking close, faggot. You need to stop using your kike detector until you can get that shit re-calibrated.
While you may mean well but you're doing damage to the movement.