Someone explain to me why there are so many pro-Assad shills coming out of the woodwork?

Really.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
youtube.com/watch?v=HaoySOGlZ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u3lihkh182I
youtu.be/7bkA7ZsYNpU
strawpoll.me/12690591
strawpoll.me/12691225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw MSM was right about russian shillbots

Because Assad and Putin are trying to fight isis and trump is getting manipulated by isis if he goes to war on syria

>fucking goyim stop being anti-war

Assad is the natural and only choice for peace in Syria
Pro-war shills gas yourselves ASAP

Going to war with assad was Hillary's plan
It's going to fuck middle east up once and for all.
It serves Israel's plans
Not much infos for the moment

"muh WMDs" all over again, Irak 2.0

millions of terrorist will flood Europe and destroy it

so many reasons to support assad right now

This desu

Everyone you thought had a decent conversation about not letting in Muslim immigrants were just paid shills by the Russians.

Russians Hackers

It's the hypocrisy of another false flag event on the scale of the "Kuwaiti incubator babies". It's bullshit propaganda.

jews are better than muslims

Because all the Ron Paul fags forgot Mattis is in charge and Trump changed the rules of engagement.

kike OPs piss me off

MUH HUMAN RIGHTS

kill yourself, sheep

>anti-war

It is not about anti-war really, we all know he gassed his people and the massive amount of shills are defending him

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

You can see the muslim preparing to attack you
The jew will let you live in a dream before stabbing you in the back

2D shilling here, impressive for minimum wage cuck boy.

RARE

Neocon shills are calling Assad a good guy to confuse Trump supporters

Dem shills are calling Trump a traitor to his supporters because they want to hurt his popularity.

The reality is both Neocons and Dems WANT Trump to go militarily into Syria and are combining their efforts to massively shock Trump's base with misinfo

Web brigades commentators sometimes leave hundreds of postings a day that criticize the country's opposition and promote Kremlin-backed policymakers.Commentators simultaneously react to discussions of "taboo" topics, including the historical role of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, political opposition, dissidents such as Mikhail Khodorkovsky, murdered journalists, and cases of international conflict or rivalry (with countries such as Estonia, Georgia, and Ukraine, but also with the foreign policies of the United States and the European Union). Prominent journalist and Russia expert Peter Pomerantsev believes Russia's efforts are aimed at confusing the audience, rather than convincing it. He states that they cannot censor information but can "trash it with conspiracy theories and rumors".

To avert suspicions, the users sandwich political remarks between neutral articles on traveling, cooking and pets.They overwhelm comment sections of media to render meaningful dialogue impossible.
“The effect created by such Internet trolls is not very big, but they manage to make certain forums meaningless because people stop commenting on the articles when these trolls sit there and constantly create an aggressive, hostile atmosphere toward those whom they don’t like. The trolls react to certain news with torrents of mud and abuse. This makes it meaningless for a reasonable person to comment on anything there. ”

In 2015 Lawrence Alexander disclosed a network of propaganda websites sharing the same Google Analytics identifier and domain registration details, allegedly run by Nikita Podgorny from Internet Research Agency. The websites were mostly meme repositories focused on attacking Ukraine, Euromaidan, Russian opposition and Western policies. Other websites from this cluster promoted president Putin and Russian nationalism, and spread alleged news from Syria presenting anti-Western viewpoints

A collection of leaked documents, published by Moy Rayon, suggests that work at the "troll den" is strictly regulated by a set of guidelines. Any blog post written by an agency employee, according to the leaked files, must contain "no fewer than 700 characters" during day shifts and "no fewer than 1,000 characters" on night shifts. Use of graphics and keywords in the post's body and headline is also mandatory. In addition to general guidelines, bloggers are also provided with "technical tasks" – keywords and talking points on specific issues, such as Ukraine, Russia's internal opposition and relations with the West.On an average working day, the workers are to post on news articles 50 times.Each blogger is to maintain six Facebook accounts publishing at least three posts a day and discussing the news in groups at least twice a day. By the end of the first month, they are expected to have won 500 subscribers and get at least five posts on each item a day. On Twitter, the bloggers are expected to manage 10 accounts with up to 2,000 followers and tweet 50 times a day

Because a lot of people around here don't like Jews, and therefore only ever want to do the opposite of what Jews want. So much so, they've denounced fucking dental floss for being the 'interdental Jew'.

They can never understand the true nature alliances. Namely, that the enemy of my enemy is my friend,

>we all know he gassed his people
except you really dont
no proofs
no nothing
few hours ago it was allegedly sarin
now it is something else
tomorrow it will be zyklon b

>jews are better than muslims

No!

Do you want to die in an Arab desert?

Do you want more chaos in the MENA? Leading to more refugees bound for Europe?

'Cause most people here don't. That doesn't mean we're Russian shills. Stop thinking that politics are like Star Wars or a sports game where you have to pick one of both sides

Interesting, how do we fix this?

>pro-Assad shills
xD get the fuck off kike
israel will not be expanded to syria.
you are either A SHILL or a FACEBOOK FAGGOT.
YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR
youtube.com/watch?v=HaoySOGlZ_U

It's not shills, just /sg/ posters going onto other threads to try and avert the biggest mistake Trump could make.

People pay you to post that? Wow, they really are not getting there moneys worth.

indeed
and this guy hates somalis

You either support Assad or you support the terrorists.

There is no middle ground.

>It's not shills,

See it is the shills.

Either you are anti-Assad or you are shill

There is no middle ground.

>"Anyone that doesn't want to fight for the neocons is automatically a kremlin bot"
Did you amerifats learn nothing from Iraq?

>support assad
>support terrorists overthrowing a government in the interest of the israel and turkey

pick one and one only you fucking mossad agent in disguise

Most of Sup Forums is fervently pro-Assad, and now Trump is using a false flag as a pretense of criticism and God knows what else. I very much doubt it's shills, it's a clash of meme magicians

Najebali smo dok srbija napadne

new generation of dumbfucks
or even worse
all burgers are (((they)))

>Really.

Syrian electronic army (sea)

The saddest of the shills

How is freaking out on my and calling me a jew going to change anything?

Trump is already going to remove him. It is not like I can do anything about it.

>Neo-Cohen found

>Because Assad and Putin are trying to fight isis and trump is getting manipulated by isis if he goes to war on Syria

This is a Syrian electronic army shill

He's a regular.

There is no proof that Assad ever used gas, even the investigation of 2014's attack is still "inconclusive". Assad is not dumb, he's winning and there is no reason for him to use chemical weapons on civilians. He's not dumb, why would he use gas EXACTLY ONE DAY after US came out and said they're not looking to intervene there?

Media is spoonfeeding you shit and you keep eating it up.

sure, idiot. lurk more
>falling for the media jew

only muslims hate jews

BASED ISRAEL SEND SYRIA TO HELL

Because Assad is in opposition to the judeo-us globalist war machine and their Isis proxy.

This board was supporting Assad when trump was still a reality tv steak salesman

Get out kike shill

calling me names as if it will stop Trump.

Assad is going to be removed and there is nothing you can do about it.

A shill for what? Sovereign nations?

Nobody is buying this narrative anymore. If the elites try to push a war now they're going to overreach and end up getting fucked.

The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) is a group of computer hackers which first surfaced online in 2011 to support the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Using spamming, website defacement, malware, phishing, and denial-of-service attacks, it has targeted political opposition groups, western news organizations, human rights groups and websites that are seemingly neutral to the Syrian conflict. It has also hacked government websites in the Middle East and Europe, as well as US defense contractors. As of 2011 the SEA has been "the first Arab country to have a public Internet Army hosted on its national networks to openly launch cyber attacks on its enemies

Only problem is they are as shit as the rest of assads kingdom of fail.

As soon as ISIS is dead Assad is next.

Then the deal will be done.

Fuck you Trump

You were nothing but a neo con shill.

I voted for you because I knew Hillary would start WW3. Now you're the one starting the war instead, and over a painfully obvious false flag attack.

I have no respect for you. I will never support anything you do again. You are a fucking piece of shit.

Fuck you and fuck your followers. This

>What is Syria General
Kys

riiiight just like in 2013

We all posted in the syria generals, good fun nice videos, where is that thread now why it's not a sticky.

Their dicks may not be as big and black, but please stop thinking like a faggot for once.

Nobody should intervene in Syria, especially not fuckin Trump.

What a tool he is seriously. Fucking neocon, contradicting himself one day after the next.

>IM NOT PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD ONLY PREZ OF USA!
>BACHAR BAD ME KILL BACHAR

Old fuck, get your act together man. And I'm saying this as a long time Trump supporter I've even funded his campaign through my USA postal address in Fort Lauderdale.

>Sovereign nations

Kek @ multicultural hellhole created by drawing a line on a map by the French and run by the world most fail dictator. Some nation.

You want the Assad shills to stop?

Just wait a couple weeks when Russia announces they are pulling out of Syria.

This whole board will be flooded with "Assad was never /ourguy/ Syria was never worth it" etc.

The Russians control the narrative on this board. Not native Russians themselves, mind you - they're pretty redpilled. The Russiaboos from different countries. The shills.

Why would he deploy chemical weapons when he's winning, when he did not do so when losing?

You need to explain this, CIA. It's a massive plothole.

> Someone explain to me why there are so many pro-Assad shills coming out of the woodwork?

Its the other way around kiddo

Shush Semite!

Removing Assad is not a good thing. That would mean that you Americans voted for crypto-Hillary.
Having a meh attitude about it is the worst. You know damn well Trump didn't care about Assad until jews and neocons in his administration started chimping out literally three days ago! When they revealed removing Assad is no a priority, the gassing occured, and suddenly Trump is sooo anti-Assad now.
Trump is going to make another disasterous war if you don't oppose it in any way.

He Gassed his people, everyone knows it

It happened you can't shill your way out of this one.

not really three days ago, but very recently..

>Why don't these pro-Assad shills want another pointless war in the middle east!?!?
>Don't they see how great they turn every time!?!?

It's pretty fucking clear Americans don't want war anymore

Trump supporters love murderous dictators, they voted for one.

0.02 cents

This. Syria Generels have been commonplace on Sup Forums for over a year now.

The shills can't even explain the logic in Assad using chemical weapons now, after having not do so when suffering losses. Their story is full of holes and all they can do is keep repeat the message given to them by their taskmasters.

nigger newfaggot get out

You're dangerously retarded and this is the type of bullshit that will lead to Iraq War 2

>It's pretty fucking clear Americans don't want war anymore

Dropping a cruise missile on Assad is literally a bunch of keypresses and remember the Russians will give them the co-ordinates. He's a liability.

Someone explain to me why there are so many Israel shills coming out of the woodwork

Fight your own wars you hook nosed devil.

>tfw you're a rus bot for not defending causes that bring to ruin everything they touch

really makes u think

Sup Forums has always been pro-Assad, and used to be even more vocally so, sorry if you newcomers thought this place was just the Trump fanclub or just about "hehe le based cartoon frog picture xD"

You keep saying that without actually saying anything.

That is the sign of a shill.

>Removing Assad is not a good thing.

BUT IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE PLOTTING OUT BOMBING SPOTS

HE WILL BE GONE BEFORE THE END OF TRUMPS TERM

NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

You keep saying that without actually saying anything.

That is the sign of a shill

>The shills can't even explain the logic in Assad using chemical weapons now

No one fucking can, but still politicians say so, media says so, BUT NO ONE EXPLAINS THE REASONING BEHIND IT

really makes my potato chips fry

Indeed. Sup Forums supported Trump due to being anti-globalists.

If he starts acting in the interests of the globalists, which now seems to be the case, he's going to end up more reviled than both Bush and Obama.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

i loved trump campaign, he promissed a lot and america first remember?
i just couldnt stand having that hilldawg witch in power
youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
understand that the elites are united on the big issues. i still like trump but he broke his oath.
The trump meme was legendary but you can't cuck yourself to accept everything trump does now. Assad is protecting his people from terrorists just watch more assad interviews one on one. like this one for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3lihkh182I
Assad did nothing wrong. He barely has any help to fight daesh. Israel on the other hand is already making plans to settle in post-war zones in syria and palestine. They want a bigger israel, that is all. If they need to kill people, lie to their own people and engage in wars doesn't matter. I don't like mudslimes neither but assad is pretty open to both christianity and islam in ihs country...its extreme islamic terrorists (fuded by israel) who are invading syria.

youtu.be/7bkA7ZsYNpU
At 3:40

>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
>NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY
NO STEPS ARE UNDER WAY

Don't believe any fake news or shills, neither Trump nor Putin have made any statements. WW3 isn't here yet, don't be quick to believe in demoralizers.

Why remove assad. He has done nothing to the western countries or to israel. You want terrorists to rule the middle east?

>we all know he gassed his people
This strategy of getting us into war could work in another 3 years. The last rebel gas attack is still in the collective memory.

Assad has no motive for gassing kids.

>reCAPTCHA: select all gas stations

Because the alternative is a failed state run by Jihadists. Sup Forums has always preferred Assad and you'd know that if you had been here for more than 6 months.

Jew

Going to war means that democrats will be back in power in 4 years.

They've always been here, it's the lolbertarians

It's almost like the people yelling shill across all issues repeatedly for the past year are retarded

Trump general should never have been allowed, it's pure cancer

I love how you fags always change the narrative.

Sup Forums was never pro-Assad.

In fact, Sup Forums didn't give two shits about the Syrian war. You wanna know how much they didn't give a fuck? They got sick of all you Assadist shills (back in the day there was like 3 or 4 of you constantly copypasting Arab twitter accoutns) so you made a general thread to spew your garbage in.

The very idea of a general thread is Reddit-based. Sup Forums never has and never will be pro-anything except memes. Sup Forums DEFINITELY didn't give two fucking shits about the Syrian war which is just arabs blowing up arabs and not this new narrative suddenly that it's white secular Arabyans (funded by based Putin xD Russia stronk!) vs. sandniggers (Rest of the world Jew Tranny Globalists!)

Lurk more you fucking faggot. And not /sg/ either. That thread is a containment thread for a reason.

Are you new?

It's the other way around m8, Sup Forums supports Assad.

strawpoll.me/12690591
strawpoll.me/12690591
strawpoll.me/12690591
strawpoll.me/12690591
strawpoll.me/12690591

How much they pay you to talk to an actual American? Are you in some shitty third world place working on your Visa to get here?

it is called anti-Zionist
attacking Syria = WW3 for Israel
you forgot this is a "Nazi" board! (they've been calling us Nazies)

strawpoll.me/12691225
strawpoll.me/12691225
strawpoll.me/12691225
strawpoll.me/12691225

>I love how you fags always change the narrative.

but

>he's the one litterally making revisionism of Sup Forums political inclination

WEW LAD

This the reality and I fucking love that
the useful idiots here can do nothing but kick and scream about the Jews.

See you cucks on the front lines ;)