Why did Ana Kasparian change her hair color?

Why did Ana Kasparian change her hair color?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4_e9M6HTE

A white wannabe.

Jesus white women age like milk. Sup Forums really needs to take the Asian women pill

Well past her prime

Shes not white + kill yourself yellow fever loser

how many young turks did cenk send to annex anna's ovaries?

Typical whore.

>white

Lmao she's clearly white you autismos

>says i have autism
>is obsessed with gook girls

All these dudes acting like they wouldn't sell body parts just to get one nut inside that annoying leftist harpy.

She's stupid. She's mean spirited. The program is shit. She's still hot as fuck.

>Lee Ann RackAdoo is still far hotter, I know

Your slide thread about hair color is Sup Forums tier shitpost

Saged and reported

MODS DO YOUR JOBS MODS DO YOUR JOBS!

They won't - just either ignore the threads or sage them if you *must* reply (which I do, because I'm a simp)

what was the blm movement about other than legalize nigger behaviour?

>jenner
>white
lel america

>someone told her she was attractive once

90% of Sup Forums is shitposting

Just like Zimmerman

this

>HURR ITS IRONIC XD
nope it's your true nature showing

hahaha they are triggered that Pepsi invited them to join the conversation :D

>NOOO WE ARE THE INVITORS
>FUCK OFF PEPSI

She's realized that with every waking moment the sand dunes that used to be her vagina continues drying up.

Her "funny" antics online has failed to obtain her a mate that she can leech off of for the rest of her life. For this very reason, panic has started setting in and she's trying to improve her physical traits in an attempt to right the wrong.

Is there really anyone who actually thinks she's unattractive?
If she was conservative/ right wing you fags would be making threads about her constantly.

Her roach asshole probably looks like a sun dried prune or Date , I bet her oussy stinks of lettuce and rotten smelts , and fuck all Turks and roaches may you rot in hell for what you did to my defiant BASED country , Cyprus

That's not all she changed