Is this how humans will look in 10 000 years?

Is this how humans will look in 10 000 years?

Why?/Why not?

>10,000 years
Probably not

In 10,000 years only Mt. Rushmore will be left as proof that humans once lived on this planet.

not a brownskinned mixed race nigger

the future looks like this. and it is beautiful.

not this timeline lad

hes orange mate what you on about

That is a fucking nice guy if i ever saw one, he probably gave this girl the happiest day of her life. Would have a beer with

Is this the new Gears of War?

I'm pretty sure this is a picture of a human sized according to nerve ending distribution.

>no foreskin
I'm guessing the artist was American.

>implying foreskin wont be made illegal by our future all female governments

get woke

This is how Females will look like in 10,000 years via selective breeding for bigger boobs, and better personalities.

No, we live in an increasingly less physical society that is very visual and cerebral.

Pic related is a more accurate representation of this evolutionary trend.

Humans will be long extinct in 10,000 years though. Either we survive to the point of genetic manipulation and technology and become something else than homo sapiens or we have an extinction event.

>circumcised
>ambiguous race

only if (((they))) win

I'd fuck it

>That is a fucking nice guy if i ever saw one, he probably gave this girl the happiest day of her life. Would have a beer with
That's why your country is filled with cucks and Pakis

>implying women's personalities are getting better

>the future is white people with tiny dicks

You realise white people are a minority and average dick sizes are slowly increasing, right?

>diagram of size adjusted for sensitivity on the human body
probably not

That's the sensorial homunculs.

motherfucker looks like tyler1

>sexual selection applies to modern women
sexual revolution gave women complete control over sexual market until they hit the wall

and the men they will pick are the ones with the biggest hands feet lips and dicks

literally what the is wrong with you

melanin has always been negatively selected for when it doesn't benefit the populace, look at the whole african american "lightskin" thing.

This is someone fetishising a Homunculus.

Basically, this is how your brain thinks your body looks like: it's based off the number of sensory/tactile nerves. Your hands are your primary tools to feel and sense things, so they have many nerves and are used depicted large as fuck compared to the rest of your limbs.

>not realising the world is becoming increasingly focused around our most primal instincts. And what does that entail? Engaging our SENSES

The homunculus is our future my friend. How can homo sapiens even compete?

in 100 years the average human will look much the same as they are now, but with certain features heightened, due to the fact that the law of large numbers, the larger the sample size you use the closer you become to expressing the truth.

Therefore, as the average human is right now a brown, ugly, smelly, low IQ having manlet, in 100 years it's reasonable to presume the average human will be browner, uglier, smellier, and dumber (although probably not shorter as heights have risen as access to food has grown, which will probably keep happening)

The only way that's gonna change is if something real real drastic takes place, like a massive depopulation event centered the poorest, dumbest, brownest parts of the world.

Idiocracy is a end time scenario I don't want. Let us get hit by a meteor but not suffer that.