DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS

BY THAT I MEAN DON'T GIVE IN TO BLIND SUPPORT OF A CANDIDATE DOING STUPID TRAITOROUS SHIT.

IF TRUMP GOES THROUGH AGAINST ASSAD AND GETS INTO SYRIA HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF.

I'm serious. Whoever you are and however long you've been on here know this. The same thing happened to bush. He had the advantage of blind nationalistic support back then because there wasn't much of an internet know how of kike trickery. Look how that ended up. Look at what it did to the right for the last decade. Look at the god damn twitter response to it. Those alt light alt right dorks are all in agreement. Everyone here user or rebbitor please do not blindly support Trump. If he lets the neocons do as they wish and bends to their will he can pound sand for all I care, I will work with whoever and whatever to tarnish him and burn him to the ground. Trump is a hair away from betraying all of us, don't end up like the neocons. Don't repeat their mistakes. We need to use every ounce of meme magic and word of mouth internet power to tell him not to go through with it. He prides himself on knowing we're with him and that his voter base likes what he's doing. If he cucks out on Syria we have to fight with every fiber in our being to end him and burn him to the ground. I know a lot of first time voter Trump supporters are probably going to leave retarded replies like sad!, Fake news!, or shill or blah blah so be it. Everyone else, complain, post, tweet, make calls, for christ sake do something. If Trump fucks with Assad and gets involved with Syria we are fucked six ways to sunday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=URGwjW9AthAeSe0B-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course. If he attacks syria, its fucking over. at the moment he's good but as soon as he sends troops over to syria, its iraq all over again but times 34923489234890

He doesn't even have to send troops. He just has to pull a second Libya and he and the Republican party are finished for yet another decade.

The government is going to be completely overrun with the transgender "rights" movement because of this. This will be a civilization-destroying endeavor.

I'm sure Stefan will suck Trump's dick no matter what

At least Styx has some sort of objectivity

FUCK OFF SHILL

Haven't you a video to make, Styx?

This is one thing that Trump should be judged on, the false flag was obvious and crude, the origin of the insurgency are well known to be globalist banker, If he goes against the truth there that it, he's one of them.

THIS, FUCKING THIS

I AM 100% WITH YOU, OP

I feel so sad too that Trump voters who genuinely believed and still stand behind Trump's initial platform got jewed by Trump, and now, this very real moment where MSM could influence people to resist against this shitty move, they are silent, because apparently neocons and lefties made an unholy alliance.

I feel physically sick too. What a horrible fucking day this has been.

REEEEEEEEE

No, he will make a "why i was wrong about trump ". he probably will act like trump dindu nuffin, its the deep state running things. but he has enough integrity to not support trump for doing this neocon shit.

Yup, no Trump supporter wanted to have just another neocon. If that piece of shit wants to start a third world war, it's of no use to build some fucking wall.

Sage

Bump

THIS

Wrong, look at Stefan's Twitter right now.

If Trump thinks Antifa is bad wait til he sees 62 million pissed off Trump voters....I'm sick right now

Molymeme, while right about alot of things, takes himself wayyy to fucking seriously.

And more importantly he doesn't actually practice what he preaches.

He always seems really pissed off. I bet he's a domestic abuser. :/

No donations to free domain radio from moi!

Suckers!!!

Right. Stefan and Cernovich are talking with each other live right now. They are both jumping off the Trump train as they should be

And this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=URGwjW9AthAeSe0B-6

>Video starts out with another over exaggerated claim about the west falling again

This guy is such a broken record. He's all used up.

You're bluepilled.

>MUH PILLS

Okay michcovich i'll take my pills now

You're so "redpilled" you have no mind of your own and you only listen to your cult leaders

Hi everybody, Stefan Molymeme from the Freedom Ain't Haiti Yo, I hope you're drilling wells.

> he needs someone to feed him his redpills

The west has FALLEN and you are a cuck.

Go back to /r/donald please

err..why not just go full nuclear and glass the whole fucking shit hole? Pretty good heads up for the rest of the religion of peace world: be civilized or be natural selected..