Dont Let (((Them))) Slide it

Well well well... What do we have here?

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/26/daily-mail-syrian-chemical-weapons-libel
theantimedia.org/media-chemical-attack-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice find, user. I can't believe Trump doesn't know that this is a false flag. It's obvious to every frog worshipper in here that that's what's going on.

Why isn't it on the journo site anons?

wow, That's crazy, fakenews or coincidence ?

this article: real news
chemical attack: fake news

This shits from back in 2013. Regardless the most recent one is definitely a false flag as well.

I told you.
Fuck Trump if he falls for this false flag bullshit.

Assad did nothing wrong

Why is that deleted now?

Hmm, I wonder (((who))) could have gotten it deleted?

Trump knows what's going on.
Give him a god damn chance to be president before you turn on him.

It's the daily mail, they'll say anything to get your attention

bumpin

This. Children in the third world die all the time and no one gives a shit. This is just the media trying to shift the narrative.

trump just wants to stop the war to liberate europe from the refugees

>they said it 5 years ago to get your attention
>go to sleep goy!

BUMP

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED TOO

Good find. Bump and checked

Just like when obama killed 100 syrian troops and then the next day russia bombed an aid convoy. It was literally the last time i heard about the 100 dead troops.

Of course he knows it's a false flag, that's why he didn't give any specifics on what he was going to do about it. He can't just walk in and start dropping redpills, he'll be called a conspiracy theorist.

I KNEW IT!
FUCK THE WHITE HELMETS AND FUCK THE UK!

Trump knows it's a false flag. He's playing the game.

He has things he's trying to achieve.

Bump. This needs to be spread.

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html

LOL Pretty bad sources

Everyone's saying that Trump knows what's up and is not going try to overthrow Assad. Why are you so sure guys? He's very fond of Israel after all. The kikes can't live with the idea of Assad staying in power.

We have to shove this outside of here, get the word out to ordinary people on social media.

The Britam leaks were real tho, if you were here when they happened you would know this.

DELET THIS

And how does this prove the thing wrong?

I don't expect this attack to do anything after everything ive read so far.

The jews have a few more tricks than just a gas attack.

read the article dailymail said bullshit

Bullshit about some company?

Hit him up on twitter. That's the only medium he pays attention to!

What makes The Guardian any better than Daily Mail?

Anyone will know this is a set up. There was no way in hell that Assad would have done this, especially after what the US had only recently stated.

Any rule 34 on Nikki Haley??

read it
theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/26/daily-mail-syrian-chemical-weapons-libel

Wait until you find out Obama tried to nuke South Carolina.

Delete this post goy

Pro Assad intern managed to write a lying article
Hope he got fired
Anyway, The Daily Mail is low tier news

ooooops

This is from back in 2013, when Obama tried to false flag us into Syria. It turns out the attack was done by """rebels""" (terrorists) who were receiving support from the White House and senators like McCain.

The Deep State is pushing the exact same shit. You know who is the real culpable party for the chemical weapons in Syria? John McCain and Hillary Clinton. That pair of dessicated, evil warhawk traitors to the USA were supplying arms to Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra and ISIL because muh regime change muh arab spring (coincidentally, Obama never said a thing about how the Saudis deployed DEATH SQUADS to their allies to murder arab spring protestors that popped up in countries owned by the Saudi fucks, like Bahrain)

HO-LEE FUCK. Not surprised in the least.

UK + Qatar + Ukraine

This. That's why Tillerson's comments were about destroying ISIS first then politically replacing Assad. We're not going to war with Syria/Russia. This is nothing more than the MSM fear mongering. They pushed the right buttons though because the panic has been unreal.

Maybe he's playing the normies into saying he's war mongering against Russia. 4D.

they're sliding real life

where can we order this kind of oil ?

Bump

Take bump

Fake news

"Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington."

This.

imo he knows and is preparing something big.

Eso necesita un bump.

I tried to ask but I didn't have the nerve.

>NOBODY RESPONDED TO MY POST AND IT GOT ARCHIVED THIS MEANS I'M RIGHT

*deletes the actual article*
DELETE THIS NOW OR ELSE!

someone hook me up with a slow walk up, no ww3/ inevitable nuclear heat death?

This.

Check the date of the article, numbnuts.

BUMP

We aren't.
But he does have a history of having an ace up his sleave on things.

For example the way he played the media on election hacking, the trick he pulled with Obamas birth certificate, etc.

I'll watch and see.

Bump

The date changes nothing, what the fuck are you talking about?

It's from the last "muh Russia, muh Assad gassed his peepol guise" false flag. And just like the one before that, it's all deep state lies.

Honestly I'm not sure if he does anymore. I don't think the intelligence agencies are fully under the control of the executive branch anymore.

this,

all of this just disappeared

Heat death is the notion that as the universe continues to expand matter and energy will be spread so thin that everything will basically freeze up. Nuclear war would be much toastier

WE BETTER FUCKING STAY THE FUCK OUTTA SYRIA. NO MORE JEWISH WARS.

reminder

Exactly. The elite are the third generation in the Chinese proverb that cannot retain the family wealth. They do not know what they are doing. So they retry the same discredited script over and over and over.

theantimedia.org/media-chemical-attack-syria/

DELET THIS and all the other similarly archived articles from other news websites

watch it goyim

LOL

quasi-dimensional underwater chess

Shameless bump.
Nice digits.
Shadilay!

Is there anything that would make you stop sucking his dick? Like seriously, if he announced he would start supplying ISIS and allowing them free entering and exiting of the USA, would you be like "He's playing the game. He knows what he's doing guys. I have full faith in him." I want T_D to leave.

Pure autism, none of the good kind.

They haven't been for years. Obama had to save face multiple times. The ceasefire deal with Russia is a good example. He was fighting the deep state to what extent he understood it, I think now. But he only understood it on an ideological plane, I think.

>leaked emails have allegedly proved that the white house gave the green light to a chemicla weapons atttack in syria

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

When nothing has objectively changed regarding Syria, why would we stop supporting him?

Honestly this. If it's true, crown me. Just fuck my geopolitical understanding up, famm.

Section 1287 Global Engagement Center
It's KEK vs G.E.C.
and (((they))) are winning
Pic related

oh, i forgot you t_d cucks were just supporting obama last year, and love the rebels. of course you'd keep supporting trump.

Assad is /ourguy/ you fucking faggot.

I'm sorry has he already declared war and invaded?

You stupid shill fuck, we don't know what Trump is going to do yet.

If anyone wanted to catch the government performing a false flag and expose it to the world... now is the time.

all his fucking guys are saying they're going to faggot.

no hes not you sympathizing cuckold. kill yourself.

Additionally, the Center strives to:

Enhance the capacities and empower third party, positive messengers, whether they are governments, NGOs or other entities.
Develop a global network of credible voices who can effectively counter violent extremist messages.
Use cutting edge technology and data analytics systems to better understand ISIL’s recruitment successes online and seek to address those causes with potential recruits to prevent radicalization.
Leverage the entirety of the U.S. Government to confront ISIL and other extremists in the information space and bring coordination and synchronization to those efforts.
Build a forward-looking entity within U.S. Government that is agile, innovative, and embraces technological advancement.

YOUR WISH IS MY BUMP

he is though.
we need to leave the middle east alone. there's a reason it's run by murderous tyrants... and that's because the populous there are sand nigger motherfuckers who are like pitbulls. they need to be kept in place or they'll KILL you.
That's why removing saddam was a mistake. he was dealing with his people, how they NEEDED to be dealt with... and now look at the world... the pitbulls are unleashed.
Now let's remove assad, who's dealing with these sand nigger pit bulls now...
well guys, it was nice knowing you.

Yep. If trump does go to war, he will just be bush 3.0

>what is rhetoric
>what is sophistry

I support Trump. Nothing has objectively changed about Syria or his position yet.

I don't think he should be deposed. If Trump goes to war in Syria, he will lose most of his essential support system.

Holy Shit this is it

Holy fucking shit.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

Holy fucking shit. What are you people?

MEME IT

MEME IT GOD DAMN IT

GET THIS OUT THERE NOW

NOWWWWWWWWW

>LOL Pretty bad sources

Doesn't literally mean shit in Britain a homeopathy scammer can sue a paper for libel and win if the paper says homepathy is a scam

#SyriaHoax

Wouldn't bet on it.