HAS TRUMP BEEN TURNED?

What the actual fuck has happened in the past few days? Has Trump turned?

Within 48 Trump publically demotes Steve Bannon.

Steve is the guy who sold over Trump with his "leave assad and fix things with Russia" agenda.

Trump then does an about face and says we need military action to remove Assad.

Numerous reports saying that Jared Kushner has essentially replaced Bannon as Trump's most trusted advisor.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-threatened-resign-ousted-national-security-council/
youtube.com/watch?v=nFNMLp7kKJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine how it is behind the scenes,,,

it's not certain yet

He's just not Russia's little bitch is all

Leaders need to know when it's time to stand for what's right.

Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, son of a Netanyahu-funding crook, is Israel's man in the White House. He is undermined Trump while he removing the only nationalist Stephen Bannon.

We will have to wait and see.

>After much thought I've decided syrian moderates were behind the attacks

Steve Bannon 'threatened to resign' after being ousted from National Security Council
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-threatened-resign-ousted-national-security-council/

REEE hes the only one to whom NATIONAL would apply

But then again. Why would a paper boy be involved with foreign policy?

Fucking left

The only wars they want to fight is with the last ficking white country left

youtube.com/watch?v=nFNMLp7kKJw

Indeed, (((something))) happened indeed,
If he attacks Syria, this would mean:
-more refugees
-Failed state (like Libya)
-Greater Israel
-More power to Saudi Arabia / Turkey
-A war (cold war) with Russia

also Trump would probably lose the next election and would go into history as a total loser....

The answer was in your question

It's all (((Jared Kushner))). Right now, the jew is having the last laugh. I can only hope that Bannon's threat to resign or something else he can do will put him back in Trump's favor, or else things are just going to get worse.

This is the first genuine mistake of his Presidency. I can't really see any wiggle room for 4D chess.

Hopefully he backpedals on it, and soon.

>Jewish son-in-law tells the president to go to war in Syria because Syria and Iran are the only countries against Israel

American soldiers will be forced to die in Syria for Israel. Sup Forums was right about them all along. It actually would be funny if it wouldn't be so sad. But I mean Hillary would have go straight into a ww3 with Russia.

Don't forget Nunes just recused himself from the Russia Investigation :^)

>Jared Kushner
I know he would come through!

Why must I keep reading about Blgormpf when I have been for two years. He's been president for two months. And Bannon is a Leninist and Kushner is Kushner?

I'll wait for Trump's actions before making conclusions. He has a lot of cleaning to do there. The rhetoric could be part of his game with neocons.

On the day of inauguration Donald Trump will be 70 years, 7 month and 7 days since his birth. It will also Jewish year of 5777. And if you are into numerology like my sister its easy to calculate that his rein would also end 7.7.17. It's very sad because I voted for the guy. I provided a weapon for him to defeat Hillary and I got a thank you letter hand signed by him.
Now there is Illuminati Card Game created in 1994 by Steve Jackson Games was and still is an ominous and eerie predictor of future events. Certainly this game was created by New World Order Illuminati. Judge yourself and remember all these cards printed in 1994.
As you can see - all events: 9/11, Indonesian tsunami, Japanese Nuclear disaster, Attack on Pentagon, BP Oil Spill, Wiki-leaks, Barack Obama - all came true.
The last card with Trump face has a text under it that says: "At any time, at any place our snipers can drop you." It was printed in 1994.
However, the true answer why President Trump will be assassinated you will find in even more unlikely source Hustler Magazine printed in May of 1996.
It has very interesting article. No not that one. The one called "The flying saucer coup: How a government UFO hoax will end civil rights in America" It's an unusually long for Hustler but basically it repeats Douglas MacArthur and Ronald Reagan words that world will unite under one New World Order government because of aliens.
2 Years ago I told you that Secretary Clinton and her Chairman John Podesta when elected will stage false flag alien visitation to create New World Order.

Now what? On November 9 night Clinton wounded Podesta with a piece of furniture so he was hospitalized and she was medically sedated after psychosis of loosing the elections. So she could not even come out to her funs to say "thank you for the support"
But understand that Clinton and Podesta are just pawns in the hands of their true masters like Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Nothing will stop or divert New World Order plans - not even outsider president Trump.
No, they will not kill him before Inauguration like so many fear. It would be unwise for them - to start civil unrest, power vacuum or revolution? Not in their plans. They will let him rule for a few months to show the public that savior Trump is just another Washington bureaucrat. Indeed, what even the best and smartest president can do in just a few months to globally change things - nothing. It would take 3 or 4 years for changes to take full effect. So when no one would terribly miss him - they will drop him as the card says.
Then Mike Pence will be explained his duties to move towards the NWO goals according to Illuminati program.
But back to the deck of cards. How they possible know? Whoever created them knew that aliens come not from outer space but from the future. Look at gray or green alien - 1 head, 2 arms with 5 fingers each, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 1 nose. My friend and Berkeley professor got his hands on Alien DNA. Guess what? Its over 90% identical to human. Meaning aliens are future humans but without gender or hair. The conclusion is - whoever made those cards had a contact with such future visitors who are guiding humans into to one world government and New World Order. And Trump assassination is really imminent on the date I said.

Bible intimates you're wrong

It's all rhetoric at the moment. He's reacting with strength without committing to anything.

If evidence that the gas attack was caused by an airstrike on an ISIS ammo depot storing chemical weapons then it'll be pretty easy to shift blame onto ISIS.

Stop posting in these shill threads Sup Forums

>OP
>1 post by this ID

sage
Ben Fischbein

I'm honestly a bit dissapointed with these recent developments.

Why the fuck is Jared Kushner playing Secretary of State?

>terrible approval ratings
>cabinet one disaster after another
>hopeless failure to pass legislation

Military action overseas gives a US president a strong temporary boost in all areas. There is no mystery here.

Only way it could go right is if he identifies all the warmongers and then punishes them or removes them from power, then uses the coalition that's being formed to remove all the rebels and reinstate the king.

It's deeply concerning that he's falling for this considering they JUST TRIED THIS SAME SHIT several years ago.

>turned
He was never treat to begun with

I've been telling you fucking retards for a year and all I get is shill in return

It's like a literal reality TV show, except the stakes are measured in lives instead of entertainment value.

im disgusted & enraged by all this

>GREATEST ISREAL FIRST, GOYIM!

if trump ends up doing this it turns out that he is a draft-dodging elitist fuck after all. hurray for globalism

Check out the latest headline on Breitbart

Scooped!

>Only way it could go right is if he identifies all the warmongers and then punishes them or removes them from power

That's a good call - it could even be argued that it's a good tactic to do this so early into his first term at that. Seems risky still, and it's certainly not going down well with a majority his prominent supporters.

finally, some sense

Sage in all fields lads, let the little shills tire themselves out

Kek sure have a big happening so much digit since the turn blesing both sides

It's not something I would do but I have no idea how hard the deep state is fighting back against his authority. I expected him to have eradicated the problem people by now, but his cabinet appointments haven't been nearly as effective as I expected (ironically Sleepy Ben is doing visibly the best. Even Mattis hasn't undone all the damage to the services that he could have).

If Trump would just use the damn DOJ properly he could have had all these fuckers arrested and moved forward largely unopposed.

Bannon has be pushed out and kushner has assumed full control of the presidency.

>-more refugees

How? They are all going to get slaughtered meaning less refugees because US attacking Syria.

OP here. Not a shill, still behind Trump, but the palace intrigue has over the top in the past few days.

My something's fucky detector is going off the charts.

if Bannon ever goes he will wage a full forced war against Trump with Breitbart

>HAS TRUMP BEEN TURNED?

That would imply he was ever one of us.

The concern trolling is out of control.

>reports say

Are you guys like 5 years old? They've been saying this shit since the inauguration.

Learn to trust the man. This must be your first rodeo.

MEME WAR 2 NOOBS CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ.

Fuck even Obama wasn't cucked enough to overthrow Assad

Fuck Russia, fuck Iran, GLASS SYRIA! GIVE WAR A CHANCE!

GET IN HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT WW3

#NOMOREJEWISHWARS BOUT TO TREND

TWEET IT OUT, BUMP THIS SHIT

LET THE KIKES KNOW THEY'RE ABOUT TO WEAR OUT THEIR LAST WELCOME

Who is Jared Kushner?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
from wikipedia:

>Kushner was raised in a Modern Orthodox Jewish family in New Jersey.[18] He graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva high school, in 1999.
>Trump put Kushner in charge of brokering peace in Israeli–Palestinian conflict as well as making deals with foreign countries, although in what way he is in charge is unclear.[71][72][73]
>Kushner married Ivanka Trump, daughter of businessman and U.S. president Donald Trump, in a Jewish ceremony on October 25, 2009.[79][80] They are Modern Orthodox Jews, keep a kosher home, and observe Shabbat.[81][82][83]

You yanks are thick as horseshit. Kushner has been there from the start, so why now? Why did Trump do his U-Turn now? It's not Kushner, it's the recently appointed NSC adviser Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster. Kushner has been his "adviser" from the start, even during his presidential campaign when he was pro-Russia and neutral towards Syria, so what changed which caused the U-Turn?

It's the appointment of establishment man McMaster; HE is the one who influenced the ousting of Steve Bannon (who is absolutely not a neocon and wants to drain them) and it is McMaster who is veering Trump towards a neoconservative and traitorous foreign policy. Kushner's just some jewish pretty boy who wants to play peacemaker in the Middle East, he has zero experience and understanding of foreign policy.

The key is NSC adviser Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster. But he's a whiteman and a military man, and therefore can do no wrong, even if he's a dyed-in-the-wool establishment neocon figure, according to the genius white nationalist of Sup Forums. Even if he was the one who was responsible for ousting Bannon and even if he is manipulating Trump into aggressing against Syria, you completely ignore that, you retards probably don't even know who McMaster is, do you?

Honestly, the fact that you guys view everything through white nationalism means that sometimes your conclusions are not just wrong, but completely illogical and retarded. And then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously except your ideological equivalents.

Cliffs for morons: It's not Kushner who is responsible for the recent U-Turns and purging of Bannon, it is MCMASTER. But retarded white nationalists haven't even heard of him, don't know who he is and his position within the neoconservative establishment.

Why are you people so stupid and clueless? You claim Sup Forums is always right and yet you don't even know the very basics of the situation.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

YOU WERE FUCKING TOLD THAT TRUMP FLIP FLOPS ON EVERY ISSUE

HE WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOUR SUPPORT

WHAT THE FUCK

DID YOU

EXPECT???!?!?!??!?!?!

u got cuckd

He's started to turn shit around and lead.

If Trump really turns on us completely, we'll going to have a Civil War. We don't deal with traitors.

WEw that reconquista was a hard one, sad that now we have to reconquer Germany and France

only a "mistake" from your perspective.
America First.

Hey conned everyone. He's a professional conman, he's made BILLIONS conning and deceiving people. Some of us tried to warn you, but we were called shills and kikes. I personally liked the messsge he was selling, American first for once, law and order, enforcing our borders and sovereignty. But I had zero faith this serial conman was suddenly being genuine and not just saying what he knew would get him ahead. We're seeing real Trump, now. I hope you're all happy.