Today is the day we discovered the truth about Sup Forums

As many of us have suspected that Sup Forums has become the tool of Russia shills, today was the day we got absolute confirmation of it. Of all the issues we talk about on Sup Forums Syria is usually a minor one. But today Sup Forums has been saturated with anti trump threads dealing with his remarks on Syria yesterday. A topic which most Americans (and most of the world) agree with him on. So there you have it, Sup Forums is a hopeless pit of pro Russian (probably paid) shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/848843249523490817
strawpoll.me/12690562
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I found that odd as well. How shall we reclaim Sup Forums?

They don't even hide it. Trumpfags are stupid as fuck

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/848843249523490817

>Of all the issues we talk about on Sup Forums Syria is usually a minor one.

except I always see /sg/ on the first page

>n-no you guys are the shills, right (((fellow))) anons

Fuck off please

And who do you think puts up /sg/ on the first page every day?

nuke the vodkikes

Weaponized Sup Forums

Susan Rice and Obamagate threads getting slid hard. We can't forget what those niggers did.

nope, they're just anti zionist, wise to the poorly orchestrated bullshit that that gas attack constituted and are disappointed to see Trump appearing to fall for the same cheap con trick. you and the rest of the Shareblue Brocksuckers though have failed time and time again to change the thinking of Sup Forums and you're not about to start prevailing now. Carry on with your wishful thinking about the russian bullshit, it just means you fall further and further behind the curve. You fucking cuntshambles

Can't agree more. This site is infested either with paid russian shills or just delusional idiots.

Me.

>poorly orchestrated bullshit
Who's the one wishful thinking?

I'm genuinely starting to wonder if paid Russian trolls really do regularly use this board. It worries me a bit as well...

>forrest chump is pro russian
>Syria is bad
>Trump used to say Syria ok so you make up a bunch of confusing bullshit

>most of the world agrees
Oh really? Would you say we are thinking wrong? Are we, dare I say it, wrongthinkers?
This is how you really spot a shill. Go fuck yourself, the Syrian war is a major component of the globalist narrative and going to war there certainly doesn't put Americans or America first. It wastes our tax dollars and lives. If we don't support Iraq or Afghanistan then you can bet your ass we won't support Syria just because muh Trump.

The forgot rule #3 of Sup Forums.

Troll softly

they memed trump into office and didnt stop after that because they knew most of the fags here would never go against him

Of course this board is rife with Russian shills. People like me have been trying to get that point across for a year and a half, but in turn *we* are called shills. So there's not much that can be done. There's literally no opinion on this board that can't be claimed to be that of a paid shill. But the overall effect is that you can comfortably disregard whatever you want because a shill probably wrote it right? In before five cents in my account, nuclear codes, etc

>Go fuck yourself
Ahh the shill butthurt is strong with you Vlad. Perhaps its time for more vodka.

Me.

Comparing you fuckers to McCarthyists is an insult to McCarthy because at least he was right about soviet infiltration

I agree. I think most of the anti-Trump comments are from Russian shills and cucks in the army who don't want their heads blown off.

This.

Kinda glad they did their false flag now rather than when the treason and trial comes. USed their bait too soon

>tfw Sup Forums becomes a globalist neocon board because of Trump
now THAT's a good twist

#cuteDubyaisCUTE

weak response, try harder

>Being against Isis and al Qaeda = tool of russians shill

Then I'll be one

Fuck terrorists

>Trying the same shit from 3 years ago
Fuck off back to whatever dump you migrated from for the US elections.

holy fuck, this board truly is compromised. this isn't anti trump shilling like in the meme war, this is legitimate fucking grievance that one of the MAIN pivot points of his entire election was a non-intervention policy and now we see him slowly reversing some of his campaign promises that actually made him stand out.

I can tell most of these threads are populated entirely by shills. They've found a pivot point and are breaking us, all due to the insane paranoia we have.

>(((most of the world agree)))
found the kike, we dont give a shit about the international community thinks, we're against kikes, we're not "conservatives" nor "republicans" or whatever other crap the alt right and r/the_donald sticks with, we hate globalist kikes and it's shitstain that is Israel and that's it
fighting against syria is fighting FOR Israel

I guess Sup Forums has got back to its roots, as basically a harbor for Sup Forums burn outs.

>stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>A topic which most Americans (and most of the world) agree with him on

Most Americans and most of the world agree with more wars? I doubt that, David Brock.

The real Sup Forumssters are still at work. You've been fucking with autists until this point

NO. The shills are the ones gulping down Trumps cock no matter what he does.

If you've been here long enough to remember you'd know going to war with Syria was a BIG reason we didn't like Hillary.

Trump has consistently stated his love for Isreal and know he's going after one of Isreal's biggest enemies.

Fuck off kikes, fuck off /the_donald, fuck off jdif. If Trump does this he's another jewish puppet.

What do us the American people gain with more spending on bombing and more dead soldiers? What does the common American gain in waging proxy wars and provoking the other world's nuclear superpower?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums then if you think that slogan applies here.

>if you support Assad you're a russian shill
>if you don't support Assad you're a Trump shill that believes he can't do nothing wrong.

Nice try. There has been a clear agenda to remove Assad long before Trump came to power, the people and organisations behind that agenda are the bad guys. Most people do not want more intervention in Syria.

He was non-interventionist for Japan and Korea not Syria. Also if you're not in the army you shouldn't give a shit.

>Syria is usually a minor one

thats awfully convenient since this only benefits israel and you fucking kikes don't even serve in the american armed forces

fuck you

>As many of us have suspected that Sup Forums has become the tool of Russia shills
>Russian shills

Fuck off, Reddit.

sage

now*

Its we pretend to be surprised.

Oh boy here we go
>muh Russian shills

How does one get paid to shitpost?

Why are faggots responding to this obvious shill thread and others like it?

>Most people do not want more intervention in Syria.

This. OP is completely fucking wrong when he says that Americans want intervention in Syria. In fact I remember Obama's approval rating tanking like Boogie2988 in a swimming pool as he was shilling for a Syrian ground invasion. Most Americans are tired of this shit.

Yeah nah I don't see it. Sup Forums is pretty anti-intervention in Syria

>NO EVIDENCE

Assad had nothing to gain by gassing a fucking hospital. He's winning the war. His chemical weapons were destroyed, a process supervised by both the US and Russia.

Russian shills? Fucking please. There's no doubt they exist everywhere, like American shills, Israeli shills, Chinese shills, etc, but they're no stronger than any other shilling force active on this board.

it's true that trump didn't say he was going in, he just said he condemns the attack, he is waiting for evidence to present itself before he paints himself as a conspiracy theorist again to half the country. His level headedness on this issue (in the eyes of his opponents) will take great strides in bringing the country together, retards, women, and all.

>shills shill by calling people shills
This is the jewist shit they've come up with yet, anywhere else it might not have been a total waste of time

>tfw support assad
>tfw dont really support drumpf because he is a neo-con
>tfw dont really think russia is as powerful as people think, putins country is barely scraping by

I hate neo-cons what can I say, and think putin is weak and needs us before he will be bullied by china.

Is there any creature more cucked than an "American" who still supports Trump? Seriously.

THREADLY REMINDER:

>HE'S A NEOCON NAO!!
This is a throwback line from 2004, liberals hate strength they hate alphas they hate neocons
>OH MY GOD (((i))) VOTED FOR TRUMP AND NOW HE'S BETRAYED US BY KILLING MUDSLIMES, THEY'RE A NATION OF PEACE
This is another line, do not fall for it. It's shill
>WORLD WAR 3 HAS BEGUN OH MY GOD TRUMP BETTER PUSSY OUT AND NOT STAND FOR AMERICA[N FIRST] INTERESTS!
This is another shill line throw back that has morphed over time, its a fear tactic used to scare people in submission same tactic was used against Bush do not fall for it.
>WE CAN'T SUPPORT HIM NOW HE'S ANTI ASSAD AND PRO U.S.
This isn't even a veiled shill don't fall for it.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

//Stand with Trump he needs your support now than ever.

SYRIA WILL JUST MILK MORE LIBERAL TEARS LETS DO THIS

Russian shill confirmed.

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

shill thread, sage

HOLY SHIT

That was a lot of writing without making an argument.

Holy shit... can someone redpill me on this twitter account... i was gonna reply and call you a faggot or something, but then i clicked the link and now im very confused lol. This twitter account has gotta be a joke

Listen , David Brock looks like the arch type , archetypal cocksucker, with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff and there's something about his shareblue group ,hopping around ,bossing everybody , trying to intimidate people like me and /pol , I want to tell David Brock and all the rest of shareblue crew, Hey listen assholes, quit saying /pol and I, and and I never used cussing in 22 years but The gloves are off, Listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a god damn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that, I'll beat your god damn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking god damn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed the line. Get that through your god damn... fucking head! Stop pushing your shit. You're the people that have fucked this country over, and gang raped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouths off claiming I'm the enemy. You got that? You god damn son of a bitch. Fill your hand. I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words.

Excuse me.

QED

It's real. You can tell by the check mark.
It's the official Russian embassy

>How shall we reclaim Sup Forums

Trumpbots have no power here

strawpoll.me/12690562

>lol
>...

>Ends Net neutrality
>Doesnt drain the swamp
>Cabinet filled with zionist corporate fags
>No wall
>No pedos or Hillary in prison
>Defends Israel's interests
>Going to escalate situation in Syria *Hand rubbing intensifies*

Everyday that passes its becoming more and more clear that he is controlled opposition, you were duped. If wasnt he would have been killed by now.

Inb4 You shill!!
*facepalm*

Maybe we're making a big deal because it's a major shift in his policy. You know we voted for him and not any other republican partially because of his foreign policy right? So no SHIT we're upset there's going to be another kike neocon regime change. It's a spit in the face to us.

inb4 SHILLS SLIDE BTFO AWOO BASED

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

That and the DPRK one are both real.

I voted for him because he makes pathetic subhuman tools angry no matter what he does.

I'm going to vote for him again because I'm positive not a single SJW will last 8 years without suffering a stress-induced heart attack caused by Trump. I want them and their whole families to be dead.

>Call out Trump's bullshit
YOU ARE A PROGRESSIVE, YOU ARE A BERNIE SUPPORTER ARENT YOU?

you guys are fucking pathetic

Are the Russians now funding Shareblue?

Russian shills > JIDF

One tweets about Kekistan > the other tweets about alt-right Nazis and BBC

I really don't know what the fuck is going on and who's shilling who anymore

THIIIIIIIS.

I'm a real human bean and has posted in several Syria threads today. Stfu faggot

Trump shill are retarded.

They don't even remember why some people supported him in the first place.
Hint: it wasn't to get a full blown jewish admin and their puppet as president.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

EZ shill detected, its Israel that funds the hasbara propaganda worldwide, not Russia.

Russia shills are not even Russian nor are most of them paid. They actually gobble up RT propaganda while in the same breath denouncing western propaganda. It's very amusing to see their leader turning against them.

Keep crying shills.

Well I dont know about that, its a verified account, yes... but russian embassy of what? Twitter? Planet Earth? Russian embassy account for USA has a different username.

lol

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

Easy there Dmitry

I'm a liberal, and I'm just watching from the sidelines. This shit is just hilarious. This board is finally collapsing.

I've made a Straw Poll Trump vs Assad
strawpoll.me/12691404

Fuck off neocon kike

Litterally what anyone who didn't vote for him has been saying. Sup Forums is never right and you all are the biggest retards on earth if you thought he was gonna do shit.

Some of us are here for the lulz, so it's fun watching the trump train implode.

see fucking leftypol is shilling

block europeans from Sup Forums

How long have you been here shill? There are Syria generals everyday and its one the most important things in world politics.

Maybe it's unironically a really bad fucking idea to remove ANOTHER secular dictator from mudshit land. It's only been 6 fucking years since Libya (Arab Spring) and 14 since Iraq, and look how that turned out.

3 shekels have been deposited to our account

>Hide it

Syria general threads all day every day tracking every reported development.

Right, let's genocide these filthy ki...russians

Anyone pro intervention against Assad is a shill. Sup Forums for the majority has supported Assad because he's the only hope for actual peaceful he's the one actually fighting ISIS. The people making these threads are the real shills

tjis goy is correct at least because of this its easier to distinguish the redditards, cia shills and the true goyim

Russian Embassy in UK. Makes sense, they've handed over the Twitter account to a young guy, perfect English, he'd be more likely than not to be a chan user... he's posted several Sup Forums memes, I don't know if the people in charge know what he's doing but it's hilarious.