#friedrice

Go...

Other urls found in this thread:

medi
tabl
yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can this be extremist material?

Susan Rice story breaking across the Internet, normies It's getting redpilled left, right and centre.

Next day:

Chemical weapon explodes, even my right wing friends on baitbook loosing their nut over pictures of dead kids condemning Assad.

Bit random for this thread? Not tying to derail are you?

OP you're so right.

Bump this to front page.

It's been a long time since we had shills like we do now. Been since the election really. So why now? Why are they pushing the fake news, "Trump was overheard thinking about discussing potential military actions maybe" so hard? It's to distract us from Susan Rice and the obvious false flag in Syria. We found the smoking gun and they've made us forget about it in 2 days. There's one dying Rice thread somewhere on page a thousand and noone else talking about it. Are you really gonna let them do this to your board? Are you going to let them distract you from another scandal until it blows over like Benghazi, like the emails or hillary getting fucking debate questions in advance? I'm not and that's why I'm making this thread. With all the bullshit threads pedaling fake news and eliciting responses from idiots, all we can do is make an important thread ourselves for every bullshit thread the shills make. It's gonna take lurkers going outside their comfort zone, but it only takes a minute to do that. Take back your board.

Plus they really got us worked up, even PO'd at Trump. Sneaky

Maybe if you're an idiot. Granted most people here are. They'd rather post in Shia threads than something to do with politics. We'll fall just the same as b did.

Boring right now. Little new info. Small moves. Will come back when there isn't potential for fucking false flag iraq war 3.0 WW3 vs the Russians and Chinese.

There's plenty of info already. Enough to cause this shillstorm that has apparently very effectively distracted faggots like you.

#brownrice

Well said, you are exactly right. Why the fuck the previous thread got archived after 10 minutes I will never know.

The Susan story was gaining major traction then a 'major event' miraculously happens and everyone forgets.

It happens every fucking time. I am sure they have a huge fucking organisation on the ready at battle stations waiting for code red to carry out these sort of things every time we uncover something and shits about to hit the fan.

bump

Open your eyes, this is what 'they' want you to do.

It happens every time.

Ah yes, the leftists who automatically assume the worst in people are assuming people have goldfish like memories.

Kill yourselves.

>The Susan story was gaining major traction
Been away for a week or two due to exams. Anyone can tell who this little niggress is and what was she doing?

Also are the attacks real? I thought they were yet another fake attack made by the white helmets.

>fried rice
I see what you did there

Free bump for you OP

thank you

There's a bunch of anons interested in this story getting more attention. You keep bumping threads. Why not take 40 seconds and make your own to help this get visibility?
Yeah, I've made a dozen threads and they get pruned left and right.

medi
um.com/@Cernovich/timeline-of-susan-rice-spy-story-and-the-fake-news-medias-reaction-b52f2cfab67c

Full story

tabl
etmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/229062/did-the-obama-administrations-abuse-of-foreign-intelligence-collection-start-before-trump

yo
utu.be/LFYfUHycQis

bamp

bump for justice.
Can I get a quick rundown of the Rice shit? All i've seen is something about unmasking

>tabl
>etmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/229062/did-the-obama-administrations-abuse-of-foreign-intelligence-collection-start-before-trump
Never mind its already ITT

Bump

I've made two threads in the last hour bro

That's why your post was separated for a separate point. If I got you in the bulk list, my b.

Reminder that there were no shills on /mlpol/.