Quadruplets ALL Accepted into Harvard and Yale

Would this have happened if they were White or Asian?

archive.is/KuD21

That is how the Wade quadruplets, of Liberty Township, Ohio, learned that all four had been accepted at Harvard and Yale universities — offers that added to a pretty impressive pile of potential college destinations.

“We’re still in shock, honestly,” Aaron said this week. “I don’t think it has sunk in yet.”

“I just felt blessed at that moment,” Nigel said. “It was an unreal feeling, I guess.”

“Honestly, to have one child from a family be accepted to a school like this is amazing,” Zach said. “But for all four to be accepted — I just don’t, I don’t know how it happened.”

Besides Harvard and Yale, the Wade brothers have loads of options for the next four years. Nick got into Duke, Georgetown and Stanford. Aaron is in at Stanford, too. Nigel made the cut with Johns Hopkins and Vanderbilt, and Zach with Cornell.

That list does not cover all the schools that offered them admission. But you get the idea. These seniors at Lakota East High School are in high demand.

Didn't know Harvard and Yale had football teams...

Harvard and Yale are pretty cucked, Yale especially. Good for them, hopefully they'll be successful, decent human beings, but if they make friends, they might just turn into shitheads.

>> itt cucks get mad that they couldn't get into their local community colleges.

Good for them

WE WUZ ACCPETED N SHEEEIT

they don't look like niggers, they are well groomed and well spoken, black intelligence is rather low on average but there are outliers, perhaps one of the parents is of high IQ, if that is the case it's not surprising they all inhereted the trait considering they are twins.

>Yo my names is Jamal Tyrone Washington da fourth and I always wanna to go to harvard n shit. so pleez except me in. all i axe four is a chance n ill prove myself n how smart i am and shit.

Congratulations, Jamal. You have been accepted into Harvard University's class of 2021. We feel you will be a valuable asset to our school. Your letter was beautiful and insightful, and your intellect and skill is obvious.

Signed,
Shelby Goldstein

They look smart enough.

The facts that they are all brothers is shady through.

I guess it's newsworthy when blacks do whats expected of them or mange to behave themselves and get good grades

Yale is one of the closest things to a conservative tier 1 school. It's still really cucked tho

Good for them. Why do you hate black people? Did you suck at college? Did a black man cuck you?

Fucking get over it, this isn't news.

Oh look four more of obama's sons

Why are there no stories of niggers in Harvard and Yale beating the shit out of Jews there?

This would not have happened if they were White. These policies are racist.

i wants 2 go 2 da uni versity mann

an if u no want me u're a racis!

Do any articles mention their ACT or SAT scores? When those are not mention it teases out they're low, or average at best—i.e. nowhere near high enough for Ivy League.

I think the point is that quotas were heavily involved. But of course they were, and of course the one family of black people that have their shit together are going to be the ones that get in

I don't even see what's wrong with quotas, why wouldn't the school want a student body that represents the populace at large? If they did purely merit and grades then they'd be like 80% Indian and Asian. So few white people have their shit together nowadays that it isn't nearly as hard for a whitey as a chinkey

>niggers
>brothers
>all look different which indicates they all have different dads

POTTERY

Second to the left doesn't look like the rest

I wonder if those quadruplets have different baby daddies

underrated

>different dads
can twins have different dads ?

Technically you can have fraternal twins with different fathers but it's incredibly rare for a number of reasons.

>Quadruplets
>Different dads

:^)

joke on them when they dropped out and have to repay student debt.

Yes