TRUMP EXPOSED

Why didn't you vote for Bernie Sanders Sup Forums?

You could've avoided another war in the middle east. But no, you fell for the fascist scaremongering propaganda and promptly elected a neocon, Zionist warmonger.

Good job. MAGA 2020, right?

We didn't vote for Bernie because we want a President who will at least survive his first term without dying a natural death. Seriously, Bernie's brain is basically a rotten tomato at this point.

sage goes in all fields

Bump 4 Bernie

OP is the same person that made these threads. He's from leftypol

He's only 5 years older than Trump, but walks to work every day (even video of him running in a train station, he was a track star in high school); also keep in mind that Northeastern Jews pretty much always live into their 90s. Trump is overweight, eats KFC and McDonald's every day, and spends all day on the sofa watching Fox News.

I didn't vote Bernie cause he hates white people. Fuck him

Have you seen his post-election rhetoric? While the Shareblue centrists scream about racism and how Hillary was robbed, Sanders recognized the economic anxiety behind the Rust Belt's swing to Trump and consistently polled better than Hillary in the Midwest in general election polls.

>Thinking that people's voting matters to the DNC

He never had a chance

voted for him in the primaries but hillary killed him. I've come to the realization it doesnt matter who you put into office because the cia runs shit while also not having any oversight whatsoever.

Bernie is a shill. Plain and simple.

your tiny minds don't understand the level of 2^16D chess going on rn

Wtf all that those real actions Trump did to warmonger makes me hate him now!

Yeah because he sees where the left failed and wants to change that but ill never forget the old kike's opinion on us. Plus he voted to bomb Serbia. Also

>three mansions and sports car.

I believe they call frauds like this "private jet proletariat" or something like that

No refunds

Must be why the pharmaceutical, banking, and oil industries love him so much.

nigger are you retarded. we would be fighting against the russians, china, japan, north korea and Assad if we go to war.

Meanwhile, he supported mass immigration from third world countries and amnesty for illegals in addition to affirmative action for minorities.

I'm sure that would have helped the struggling working class white folk lol

This. Bernie is and always was the true candidate of economic nationalism.

President (((Kushner))) is a poser.

He opposed the last major immigration bill (in 2007) because the "guest worker" program would have been a disaster for both native workers and immigrants. He's also critical of the abuse of the H1B program and against NAFTA, the TPP, and PNTR.

Because he lost to Hillary you dumb fucking commie.

Sage

His standard of living is still lower than almost every other member of congress, and he has by far the lowest net worth in the Senate. And that's three homes, not three mansions.

The laffer curve destroys Bernie's tax the rich to subsidize college and healthcare plan. Governmental revenue goes down as you disincentives the corporations to pay your 90% tax when they could produce their product or conduct business in a foreign country for half the cost.

Exactly... He is the anti-white version of Trump.

Bernie Sanders' platform didn't actually include a 90% top tax rate for either individuals or corporations; he just pointed out that it was in place as late as the Eisenhower administration. The Laffer Curve has been massively abused by American conservatives; revenue actually starts to go down at around a 70% top tax rate when Reagan and Bush pretended it was at like 30%.

only because the DNC rigged it

Oy vey goyim!

You didn't vote for the free stuff candidate?

His platform was the "stuff" that most European countries already have, bong. It's not like he was handing out free PS4s.

Ron Paul has him beat.

He said he was open to a 90% tax rate actually. And the tax revenue acquired from the top 1% went up under Reagan. The laffer curve maximizes revenue at around 33%. Everything I asserted is verifiably true. you are just a delusional Bernie bot who pulls shit from his ass.