>Link?

>kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Sup Forums-culture-1794075816

that's zelda, dude.

I can see they have already arrived

>A necklace that says "faggot"
lmao

welcome newfriends

>that's zelda, dude.
Link[a] is the protagonist of Nintendo's video game series The Legend of Zelda. The character appears in several incarnations over the course of the games, and also features in other Nintendo media, including its merchandising, comic books, and a cartoon series. He is one of Nintendo's main icons as well as one of the most well-known and popular characters in video game history. Shigeru Miyamoto, his creator, gave his full name as Link Link.[2]
Through The Legend of Zelda series, Link is depicted as a child, teenager, or young adult of the Hylian race, originating from the fictional land of Hyrule. Link often travels through Hyrule, defeating creatures, evil forces, and the series' primary antagonist, Ganon, while attempting to save Princess Zelda and Hyrule. To defeat Ganon, Link usually requires the mystic Master Sword and Light Arrows, or a similar legendary weapon, obtained after many trials and battles. In the course of his journey he will typically acquire various other magical objects or items, including musical instruments and weaponry.
Link has also made several cameo appearances in a few Mario games. He is a playable character via DLC in the newest installment to the Mario Kart series of games, Mario Kart 8. (He is available without a download in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.) He is also a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series, being one of the eight original starting characters.

We zoolander nao

everyone who thinks war with Syria and Russia is now a shill according to the r the Donald 16 year olds and this some how surprises you ?

>not (you)

where's the (you) accessory?

There is no threat. They will leave of boredom or become redpilled

>le edgy 4chins
>make etsy shite Sup Forums jewellery
>retards buy this shit and wear it
>acts like a star of david
>highlights who to avoid

dude i played the games so i know thats link. quit trolling me! xD

this place is soooo dum lol

>(OP)
WOW SO FUCKING EDGY Sup ForumsROS (GET IT BECAUSE WE ALL VISIT Sup Forums)

Fuck niggers, btw.

Sup Forums's influences on culture are just so overt that even the average moron who writes for buzzfeed can see it.

Fun fact; the rise of the modern SJWs spawned from Sup Forums after the scientology raids proved there was "real social power to enact change" and the people splinters off to "do good in the world" and failed to understand that it was all about having a laugh or "lulz" these people ultimately ended up becoming a major part of Occupy Wall Street some years later.

This place is fucking shit but I can't leave.

Fashion
Sup Forums

Pick neither

I shiggy diggy

Can't wait to buy this so everyone one knows i'm hip with the whole annonymouse tibeten yak milking forum

> (You)
>dude i played the games so i know thats link. quit trolling me! xD
>this place is soooo dum lol
user asked "Link?" so I gave user a link.
What user wants user gets.
kekeronies

One of the strong points of Sup Forums is that its considered a very bad habit to discuss Sup Forums in public. Everyone Sup Forums user knows this, so these kinds of fashion assessoirs will never be popular.

Let me also take this opportunity to take OPs judgment and media competency into question, taking a random content farm product without any informational value whatsoever as something that can be derived something "officially" from.

The first rule of Sup Forums is, don't talk about Sup Forums.

They have opened their brains. You have success and you die. That's how things work.

praise

Trinidad and Tobago? more like Trinidad and Togaygo