I DON'T WANT TO DIE IN A NUCLEAR WAR!

Fuck this lads I'm begining to shit bricks now. If Trump goes to Syria what are the chances of nuclear war?

Will Britain be dragged in? Our country is tiny compared to America, there won't be any safe spots to hide from the bombs.

I don't want to die in nuclear hell fire just because some globalist scumbags want more control.

Have we been decieved into thinking Trump is a good guy? Was he part of the plan all along?

What the fuck is going to happen? Why can't we all just get along?

Is it too much to ask for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNYDmk2sGv0
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/
globalresearch.ca/evidence-that-syria-chemical-attacks-weapons-attack-were-staged-by-jihadists-un-team/5544804
discord.gg/hRjZ6UD
people.com/archive/general-sir-john-hackett-casts-world-war-iii-in-1985-in-a-chilling-cautionary-tale-vol-12-no-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4
news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-majority-of-britons-back-military-action-in-syria-10827733
youtube.com/watch?v=vbkJ39xnza8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think about this instead:

>Dying is inevitable, we will all do it eventually
>We have limited time on Earth
>Worry more about how to make your time worth it than about death.

>7575
Kek speaks in mysterious ways

Trump knows it's a false flag. Kushner and Bibi& co. are pushing for another Jewish war. This incident will show Trump real intention regarding Zionism. Either he will go along despite knowing it's a false flag or stand up for it.

Leftypol raid going on about Syria.
One British flag and three american ones

This all seems so weird though. I've been having these strange feelings that God is watching over me this past week. I can't explain it. Is this happening for a reason?

I'm shitting myself.

>globalist scumbags
Nuclear war would not further their Globalists ideals, as there will be no habitable clay left on the globe.

>Why can't we all just get along?
(((They))) got to Trump.

There's not going to be a nuclear war... nuclear powers don't use weapons if their homeland isn't attacked.

Jeez, this board is filled with shills and cucks crying about "muh tax shekles".

If we normalize using chemical weapons against civilians in Syria, then the rapefugees won't hesitate to use chemical weapons against Americans. This intervention is tough to come to grips with, but it's the right decision. It will keep us safe in the long run.

I'm not a lefty I'm legit worried.

Too late. You must go and die for Jews

wait until trump actually uses military force against assad before freaking out. trump's never let us down before.
he could be pushing the israelis to overextend themselves and commit to action against assad. then he'll release information that proves it wasn't assad that ordered the gas attack.
this will force the u.s. to pull back support of greatest ally in their time of need and allow russia and syria to crush the kikes.

Nigga I aint Saint Paul, All i know is logos arguments to keep people from losing their heads

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire
I'm not sorry, we had it coming
A surge of white-hot atonement will be our wake-up call
Hope for our future is now a stillborn dream

>If we normalize using chemical weapons against civilians in Syria, then the rapefugees won't hesitate to use chemical weapons against Americans. This intervention is tough to come to grips with, but it's the right decision. It will keep us safe in the long run.
oh god its retarded.

BUMP THIS THREAD

LET THE JEWS KNOW THEY ARE WEARING OUT THEIR LAST WELCOME

GENERIC ANTI-WAR CAMPAIGNS WILL BE IGNORED LIKE IN 2003. WE NEED TO PUT THE FEAR INTO THE DEEP STATE ITSELF.

>If Trump goes to Syria what are the chances of nuclear war?
Pretty much certain at this point.

There is a zero percent chance it will escalate to a nuclear war.

Still a terrible policy.

I fear Trump is alone and can't outsmart them. As if he is overwhelmed and has no support in his administration. He has no Goellebs, Himmlers. Top thinking goy. Don't even bring Bannon. He is low tier

Move to the falkland islands

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

not likely, britbong. I trust in President Donald Trump.

Syria doesn't have nukes. If they did, it's us, not you they'd bomb
Don't worry chicken little, the sky isn't falling.

Not wanting to get roasted along with Stacy and Chad.
I welcome our nuclear ICBM overlords.

>

I suggest killing yourself. Less painfull than nuclear fire, and you clearly don,t have the brain power to spot obvious concern shilling. Save us all the trouble and bin a knife down your throat

What if Russia gets involved?

Is Putin smart enough not to? He's good friends with Assad.

I'm buying a ticket to Missouri
youtube.com/watch?v=UNYDmk2sGv0

Trump will end sanctions in exchange for Putin's approval.

russia has been setting up for this moment if jews pull the trigger.

most of their land is already inhospitable so they have a huge advantage.

not to mention they have loads of nuclear shelters ready.

Do what you think you need to do to survive bongfag, seriously if the world is going to end you can't do shit to stop it, none of us can.
You can only survive.

Guess I'd have to buy a ticket to the Falklands.

If America goes to war with Syria, it will be flat in a week. We have Mad Dog Mattis to deal with them, and Syria is just a bunch of Muslims already fighting each other. Britain would be in no harm as long as America is on their side.

I am nonreligious and have also been having weird God dreams. I had one where I met God last week. Also I have been having nuclear war dreams. I don't like this feeling.

Get money as fast as possible. Find a safe place to build a bunker. All the billionaires are doing it.

A lot of people have been having that experience recently, Dreams about God and so forth

Something is happening lad.

>redditors wilk call you a shill even though they are naive newfags.

It's higher than it would be now. That is room enough to worry. It's obvious Trump is a kike puppet now, which doesn't help.

I've just been having dreams about getting stabbed, shot or raped.

Feel bad man.jpg

To ease your fears, the West is only talking about war in an attempt to seduce Trump into going to war.

The Western Left wants this to happen in order to politically destroy Trump and also destroy Syria and hurt Russia.

>Will Britain be dragged in?
Don't worry.
They will just nuke us, because of the 'murican military bases. But the fallout may get to you.

And I heard it's better to die immediately. So good luck.

Make it a good show Jeeves

>>>/reddit/

Get the fuck off our board normalfag.

the answer is square root of negative one, because it's imaginary

tbf I'd feel better dying as part of a major happening then going in my sleep like some baby boomer runtoid

also we'd be the few people that get to witness the end of days

good banter imo

You aren't the only one. I can't even sleep any more. Something's coming.

Tough shit, OP. You and your shitty parents have had over a century to destroy communism, but were too fucking lazy to do so.

Now you die!

that doesn't help , but thanks for trying

i had a dream where there was mass chaos all around me (people panicking looting, rioting, ect...) and planes were falling from the sky and i was trying to avoid them...
what the fuck is going?
is the world ending?

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

IT'S HAPPENING

I just hope he saves the innocents and places them in safety.

im not joking lad...
i did really have that dream/nightmare...

They think Russia will give up.
Otherwise explain the NATO right at Russia's borders. They have planned this for months now.
Or well maybe they really are insane and think a nucular Europe wouldn't be a problem for the rest of the world.

At least tons of soon to be useless people would be gone. So that would be a "win" for thise psychos.

nowt's gonna happen.

naebody wants a nuclear war ffs

God will watch over you brother. He will not let evil win.

DESU all you need to do is go on nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/ and place a terrorist nuke/russian nuke over your city, and see if you would survive ;)

BTW i apperently could survive up to a 30kt nuke, hbu

Good. You are prepared for when (((their))) plan is complete.

Nothing will happen. Calm your tits.

>I'm not a lefty I'm legit worried.
But, That's exactly what lefty shills say.
globalresearch.ca/evidence-that-syria-chemical-attacks-weapons-attack-were-staged-by-jihadists-un-team/5544804

Had a dream with a little girl holding out a red apple to me, next day somehow end up reading about Adam & Eve, first pic I see is Eve holding a red apple. Things are so fucking weird these days. What if we were wrong all along?

>If Trump goes to Syria what are the chances of nuclear war?
100%

And the Russians got better nukes and missiles then you, get fucked anglo zionist puppet.

If you want to stop war in Syria join this discord:
discord.gg/hRjZ6UD

/OurNarrative/ is: Let the Syrians decide what to do with Assad! Don't police the world! Stop pointless wars!!!
We're working now. Just join in and have a quick rundown!

Just push the nuke button hard and pray you hit them first

Gas attack was a false flag.

i have no problem with this, if I'm going to die I'd prefer everyone else die with me

anyone else want to race to heaven when it happens? I'll bet you 3 pepes i make it first. we get to keep our pepes when we die right?

>Fuck this lads I'm begining to shit bricks now. If Trump goes to Syria what are the chances of nuclear war?

Extremely high if it goes wrong. You should start prepping now because when it happens you won't have time. You'll need a full NBC ensemble and a good bugout route planned and actually walked, biked, or driven in advance.

Russia will have to kill the US, UK and France in a first strike then finish them with a second. SSBNs mean Bongs won't get much or any warning.

Read this. It sold well among 1980s G.I.s because it's highly accurate for a fictional account. I was in USAREUR then.

people.com/archive/general-sir-john-hackett-casts-world-war-iii-in-1985-in-a-chilling-cautionary-tale-vol-12-no-10/

Alternate option, convert to Islam and move to a Gulf country for work, then stay there until the UK stops looking like St.Pierre after the volcano.

Don't be too sad. The manly Bongs died long ago. There's nothing cultural left to save.

Time to go watch Threads-movie again, britlad.
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-majority-of-britons-back-military-action-in-syria-10827733

For fucks sake lad. I'm traditionalist/conservative.

I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin. I've never made love to a women. I've always been too shy. Which is one of the reasons why Im freaking out.

I knew I should have asked Megan out in college. I knew she liked me but I chickened out.

I dont want to die a virgin.

>Will Britain be dragged in? Our country is tiny compared to America...

Did we ever need any proof that other nations quiver in their boots at the mere mention of our military might?

Britbongs btfo.

fuck your parents before the bombs fall ;)

I had a wet dream in which I fucked some monster that was following me (it was a nightmare at first).
I'm fucking alpha brah

>not wanting to be alive to see the end of humanity
>not thinking of the possibility of being the last male in earth to breed
>not wanting to hunt dragons in a post apocalyptic wasteland with christian bale

>Not wanting to give the west a mercy killing

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

I believe God just doesn't watch over us, but we are inside of God, and God is inside of us. We're in this vast ocean that he created at the same time he created all of the matter in the universe.

You're just starting to feel him more. That's ego breaking down. Enjoy, there is nothing to fear.

Here, take :30 of your life and maybe change it:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbkJ39xnza8

>at first

Nah, Russia won't nuke you since they can't afford a war with the US and the EU...

Oh wait.

>I dont want to die a virgin.

Pro-Tip: when there is a really really really bright flash, just grab the next woman that you see and rape her. It won't matter afterwards anyway.

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Realtalk five weeks ago I had dreams of nukes in the distance. On that note the following day on a thread where people were discussing recent dreams they were having they were all talking about people in danger. All had replies. I talked of nuclear war, nobody replied.

It was one of those realistic dreams too. I woke up preparing for imminent doom.

Please someone reply to me so I can prove I'm not losing it.

I had a similar dream weeks before Trump is elected as president.

Help desu.

what county you from anyways? theres a shit ton od bunker maps you could see and use..

Why are liberals and neocons so hell bent on starting wars

what the FUCK is the endgame???

was worried about this for ages but by some miracle I managed to get a gf and have a few shags last year

I'm alright with dying now boys

yeh, you good man

whelp. fuck this.

I'm going to guzzle Dr. Pepper, watch the end of America through the news feed and maybe play some Fallout 4 later.

fuck.

You are now aware that the russian SLBM, SS-NX-30, can carry 10 MIRVs with a yield of 150kt each to nuclear-cluster-bomb the fuck out of everything,

A single Borey-class submarine is armed with 20 of them

>Please someone reply to me so I can prove I'm not losing it.
Go to /x/

This

Only if kek wills it.

>Christians having dreams of God
>Hindus always hated the kikes
>Huge increase in neo-paganism
>I-M170 gene becoming more prevalent in skandi region
>Huge rise in neo-masculinity

Pagans and Protestants will team up this time and finally destroy the shylock threat. Whereafter we can war with eachother again, but without kike intervention.

Im gonna be honest I had a dream of shit blowing up too no /x/ memes. Are you near Georgia? We need to make a bunker shits going down.

They literally can't.

>getting massive amount of negative karma just before you die.
>Burning in hell right after you burn in real life
Good idea

>implying you could even get a stiffy in those circumstances
I couldn't the first time and there was no where near this much pressure

you'd have to poke a softy up there

It won't be nukes. We didn't even use nukes in the Cold war. It'll just be more of our dumbfuck nigger, spic and redneck soldiers.

>karma
>real

Fuck it, if you in lacashire, come preston, we sall constuct a bunker my bro

FL

I SWEAR IT FELT SO REAL my neighbors were out on the street. For some reason mile high twisters were forming and were all over the place.