user, by fair lottery you have been drafted to fight America's Great War for Freedom Against our evil Russian foes

> user, by fair lottery you have been drafted to fight America's Great War for Freedom Against our evil Russian foes.

Would you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it means returning the territories rusfags stole from us Id gladly slaughter every russian person i come across

sage, russia is bro-tier

IT AINT ME! AINT ME!

Why are the russians evil this time?
What caused this war?

not risking my life for the jews i'd rather sit in jail and write a manifesto

I'm always up for killing some russians.

I'm too fat to join. You thinlets have fun dying with Chad while I fuck all the women you leave behind.

I had cancer so... sorry! (Protected by the law)

I've got Narcolepsy
Either get me pumped up on Amphetamines or don't make me go.
Either way I'll be high as a kite throughout

>Would you answer the call?

Certainly. I'm in the Retired Reserves but enjoy the military and don't care who we kill. The Russians don't care who they kill but they are refreshingly honest about it.

War advances mankind. It destroys rotten social structures. War is evolutionary and what we like or care about as humans doesn't matter. We evolved to wage war, be it by atlatl or nuclear weapons. We should end pacifism and fight to see who is strong. War is perfectly just in the sense of Nature. What survives, deserved to because it survived. What dies is out of play.

I like the idea of fighting, I doubt I'd pass the medical though.

does anyone reckon I could? I know recurrent dislocations is blacklisted by most military requirements.

>tremors
>recurrent dislocations making sport very tricky
>hospitalised twice for serious brain issues
>had brain surgery once
>recurrent tonsilitis

Clearly Queen's Guard material.

You'd pass. One less bullet another guy catches. Always plenty of room in a meat grinder

>
War advances mankind. It destroys rotten social structures. War is evolutionary and what we like or care about as humans doesn't matter. We evolved to wage war, be it by atlatl or nuclear weapons. We should end pacifism and fight to see who is strong. War is perfectly just in the sense of Nature. What survives, deserved to because it survived. What dies is out of play.

I have, actually, no idea. I'm strongly leaning toward no, though.

I have an engineering degree btw so I could maybe help out in other ways?

Already tried recruitment in the 90s. Failed the psych eval and then stabbed a nigger a couple months later. The military frowns on you stabbing people. Yes even the marines. Fancy that

>living in a country so free you can die in the street if you're sick and poor, and have to obligatory fight and give your life for the jew if asked.

Are burgerland the most retarded place in the universe?

Killing a single Rus make you go to heaven

No, at least muslim cum gargling isn't mandatory. That would be the EU members.

Can't walk far so I think I wouldn't make the cut, would help them with my skills however

Gladly.

Fuck no

Seriously?
Off to fight Iraq v3.11 in Syria?
For fun and profit of the ruling class?

For honor and glory, something you dont have

i already got kicked out of the military. jokes on you sucker

>For honor and glory
Go to bed John.

Absolutely not. The military is a fucking joke, I have a good job now and i'm never going back. Come to my house and kill, because that's what it would take to make me stop saying NO.

prove it. i'll wait.

Fucking weeb that'll give up on the chance to bomb dirty sand niggers. I bet you are brown yourself

already training
tiorfadh ar la

sorry sargent my trigger finger was accidentally cut off with a knife

sexy didgets

>while I fuck all the women you leave behind
>fat

Naw. Wheelchair-bound chads will get all the women. You are at the bottom of the totem poll.

I would rather go to jail than fight in a war for the Jew.

I'll stay home and fight for my State's rights

No.
No more brother wars.

Sure, I'm 56, it would be funny to see their faces at the enlistment center when I show up.

no

No because I'd be another pawn in another Jewish war

Yes but only so I can stab disgusting arrogant stupid degenerate Americans in the back for glorious Mother Russia, which would be pretty hard to get through all the fat so I might just shoot them.

Can't go. I'm Group W.

I'd answer it, but I doubt they'd have me.
I need a constant supply of medication to keep me sane.

Who are we kidding if we needed another draft it would consist of a bunch of fat virgins wearing fedoras and can make a PS4/XB1 controller moan like a girl experience her first orgasm.

Yea, the next major war will be fought with drones controlled by a bunch of neckbeards arguing about Dungeons and Dragons while they blow up whoever.

>TFW too old to be drafted

I've never been more glad to be in my 30s.

>Are burgerland the most retarded place in the universe?

No, but only because I'm no longer required to serve after volunteering six years already. War is for the young.

I'd happily serve in a non combat role, however.

As an American, I would pick up a rifle against ZOG before being sent to die in their wars.

Not fighting in any war but the next crusade or the battle of Armageddon, all other war is against my beliefs

Of course not. And I can guarantee that if local cops in the US actually tried to enforce draft orders, a lot of people would be picking them off, with significant public support.

>FINALLY have another war between two actual countries instead of just irrelevant middle eastern shitholes
sign me up senpai

I hope the MPs who come to collect enjoy 5.56 to the face

I would defect to russia ASAP and tell them everything I knew.

Fuck neocohens.

I'd go to the recruiting office and shoot the recruiter, then blow up the building.

that's the plot for the book I'm writing.

It is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Drafts are a meme

Yeah, wouldn't like it but i wouldn't refuse the call

Also get in this thread

If you're lucky they'll kill you after your usefulness has ended instead of sending you off to a gulag.

This. 100 times this.

I'm too fucking old. Have fun in Syria becoming men.

>Arming Sup Forums and sending them to the holy land

KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM 2: CRUSADER BOOGALOO WHEN?

no

We are bros with Russia. The last of the white race against all the Browns.

I would sign up in a heartbeat to kill all the brown scum. Us/Ussr cleansing. Fuck yes.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

No thanks, I have leukemia.

Not a chance in hell. I probably wouldn't ever fight in a war, even one that I believed in. No way I would ever fight in another bullshit war for (((freedom))) and get myself killed eliminating the enemies of the Jews. Aside from that, there are too many people in this country who I fucking despise, why would I ever put my life on the line protecting them? I live in the middle of nowhere, if I ever got drafted I would dip fast as fuck and shoot anybody that comes after me. Rotting in prison would be a better fate than dying in another profit war for the elites against my foreign brothers.

Is that Gordon Ramsay in a wheelchair?

The russians have never been the evil ones. It's always you messing in other people's business because some puppet master roped you into it.

Same bro. Don't leave without me.

no but ill fight the usa

It's not a war until Congress says so.

I already served and I dont have anything against Russia.

Fuck me this is just another war for gentiles to die in over a shitbox country nonetheless

>have never been the evil ones

Lets not go that far

not if their dick was blown off

No society will withstand a Sup Forumsster sentenced to prison and committed to a manifesto.

They should go to Russia war. The world will collapse and the pe/Pol/ will rule. Try us.

>(((fair lottery)))
I bet the Jews won't be over represented in said lottery

Your war, Goldberg, not America's

the jews wouldn't let themselves be drafted, thats for the paw- I mean whites

What's going on with women in the draft? Will they actually be drafted? At a 50/50 rate for muh equality? What a shit show that would be

Tfw 1 more year left

>Would you answer the call?
Nope.

Amurrica is an anti-White country.

Amurrica fighting in the middle east is only for one country's benefit, that country is Israel.

The sooner this Jewified cuntry collapses, the better for the White race.

>all white americans get mysteriously drafted
>zero nignogs and spics get drafted
>all whiteys die for Israel, fighting side by side with ISIS against Assad and Russia
>only nignos and spics left in the USA

>tfw only male child

Sorry bros, I voted for Trump because I thought he'd prevent WW3. Good luck

pretty much this. vast majority of whites will be the ones dying overseas while neocons and libshits bottom out the country even more with beaners, niggers, chinks and muslim rats.

i have no beef with russia. they supported the US in ww1 and ww11. can't say that about most countries.

>chronic illness past suicide attempts and anxiety

i'm good

>Italians think theyll avoid this if that war starts

If this was going into north korea id be all for it but nope i was too young for the crap in iraq and i saw hoe fucked up and pointless that was im not gonna fucking waste my time on a pointless world war that was pushed by the fucking elites.

ill just off myself

>t.assblasted granchild of a killed finfuck in the winter war

I guess I'll have to.

I'd fight for Family, Freedom, and Fatherland.

lol no, Russia is great.

Just think while all the masculine men in Europe blow each other to pieces, muslims will be impregnating their women.