It's time. The mad dictator has to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Along with

>trump's chances of another term
>relations with Russia
>any hopes of stopping ISIS from spreading

And Sup Forums has ALWAYS been anti-neocon, even from its earliest days. The neocons are a global cancer, and opposing their plans has always been one of Sup Forums's core missions. Remember that only shills or retards try to argue in FAVOR of neocon policies. Act accordingly when you see them on here.

REMOVE OP

I love Assad.
People who oppose him should go.

Syria is Syria's problem, the west should have nothing to do with it.

Sup Forums ≠ one person

It's time to unseat the House of Windsor.

for the new paki caliphate?

>falling for legacy media false flag

Kys

Nice try you french frog.

Trump will be celebrated universally after this, even Russia will accept this as a power move and we will write about Trump, the liberator of Syria

>ISIS

Falling for mossad false flag

We love Assad

Also ZERO chance Trump actually asked to go to war with Syria.

Just more fake news from CNN "sources"

based trump will free the middle east!

why is /leftpol/ this obvious?

This.

It will be another failure added to the long list of 'failed' us interventions

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Why does he look so white?

What the fuck? Why are muslims in their own country always borderline white, but the immigrants coming to Europe are hideous borderline niggers?

Trump should learn a lesson from the incompetent faggots he's surrounded himself with and recuse himself from any Syria decisions because he's a retarded fuck head.

>Along with
>>trump's chances of another term

He knows how to use language to hide the truth.

>>relations with Russia

It was gonna happen eventually

>>any hopes of stopping ISIS from spreading

YPG has that role

Uh...because no one likes shit skins. Go to Mexico City and have a look around. The Mexicans send all their desert nigger garbage over the border.

Probably because the "borderline white" mudslimes don't want the "hideous borderline niggers" around, so they end up having to move on to more tolerant pastures.

PUTIN SHILLS ON SUCIDIE WATCH!

all hail assad. crush the jews.

Dude. UK. Come on now JTRIG/ paid shill. First you sink the Lusitania, now you gas the Syrians. What next? You kill your own princess?

You have a distinct way of sensationalizing a topic and using a particular vernacular that dimes you shills out every time. its painful

It saddens me to see Trump getting on board with this. He's not the man I thought he was...

no
western countries have to leave the region and pipeline project

Bye Based Assad

THE LION OF SYRIA! FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

ASSAD WILL NEVER FALL!

"hey sock puppet 1!"
"yeah sock puppet 2?"
"I think my consensus was wrong and I now agree with you!"
"well sock puppet 2, you are correct to agree with me and...I Think it would be wise if the audience also agreed with you as well. Clearly you are an intelligent, good looking, hard working individual."

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I'm disappointed. This thread seems to be disrupted from the narrative, and now its tanking. This is the shill slide tactic. Its a shame these dispelled threads seem to have an autosage on them, wonder who could be doing that?