It's a "CTR/Shareblue shills capitalize on false flag and concern shill to spread dissent on Sup Forums" episode

>it's a "CTR/Shareblue shills capitalize on false flag and concern shill to spread dissent on Sup Forums" episode

>dissent on Sup Forums
So making it not completely a circle jerk for once?

this episode's been playing for 2 years.

leafs

>hurr le Sup Forums is an echo chamber meme
Is that why leftypol exists and shills aren't instantly banned?

Yep the shilling is getting out of control. They are becoming better at it but it's still obvious.

The "shills" you speak of are almost entirely ironic posts and baiting. Again, it's amazing how Sup Forums never sees this.
Sup Forums being an echo chamber is no meme.

>dissent on Sup Forums is a bad thing

Also the fact you said dissent means there is an inherent ideology on Sup Forums

Spotted the shill.

They are hiding out on . They are roleplaying as Nazi Ponies and /jp/sies and practicing their sliding and trolling. They are masters at disinfo and playing head games so be warned.

>if you criticize my god emperor at all you're a shill

according to the leaves
this is pretty clear cut
america first

no neocons
no kikes

oppose them no matter what

Jew detected

Nope, they are Kremlin shills chimping out and losing it
They thought they owned Trump, they were wrong

shut up and post more pop team epic gifs

>it's a everyone and anyone who disagrees with god emperor trump and my superior opinions are paid shills, they are not real opinions, they are being paid to say those things I am a delusional faggot episode

you are a fucking moronic shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.