>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr6
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>RU:contamination may have been caused by damage to a rebel chemical weapons storage site
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fI2zV22VTCw
un-report.blogspot.com.br/2017/04/russia-draft-on-khan-shaykhun-un-access.html?spref=tw
passblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/06042017-Syria-CW-Resolution-BLUE.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/syrian-children-protest-worlds-inaction-chemical-attack-idlib/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
webtv.un.org/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850102075082059776
globaleventmap.org/#!area=1&overview=1&lat=35.833396869329206&lng=38.67889685058594&zoom=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED HILLDAWG!!!

These threads are so gay

>>A toast at the Foreign Office this morning. Israel has a moral responsibility to act in the diplomatic arena against the atrocities of the Syrian regime

why is she still not in jail yet

You don't say

I was gonna go with this pic but I didn`t think it was gay enough.

because Trump made sure to flip on every single promise he uttered, including persecuting Hillary and invading Syria

wtf i'm a #hillshill now
>Cunton2020

youtu.be/fI2zV22VTCw

It will be a swift and painless death right Sup Forums?

Your eternal reminder

/sg/ will get triggered by this

Stop shitposting wavebave.

Russians have an entire advanced AA net they haven't used at all yet, ships bolstering the ground based AA net, an entire advanced ground, sea, and air (via AWACS) radar net, more dedicated Fighter aircraft than we have in the area, and a ton of attack subs and boomers in the area.

Plus the Turkish bases were evacuated long ago, leaving the northern airspace entirely in Russia's hands, the Turks are fucked both AA and air force wise since the purges, and our only readily available planes for airspace contention in the numbers we need are F-18's from the carriers in the med.

Israel will have to give it's full air force support in order to even begin to pry South Syrian airspace from Russian hands, and it will be a crapshoot as we don't have dedicated wild weasels that are stealthy enough to take out the Russian anti air. Or we use the F-22's for wild weasel duty and lose our tech advantage against Russian fighters.

/sg/ is with him

>tfw voted for trump

>#NoMoreJewishWars starting to trend!

I won't listen to all the shills claiming Trump would stab Bashar in the back like that.
Instead I will snuggle in my bed with comfy thought of
Assads future Souria,
the tigers,
keira and
moderate beheaders receiving justice.

GN sg

>destroying Syria's airfields
Kek, go ahead and do it, see if we care. Russia can still use Iranian bases.

Russia should start sending "advisers" to these airfields.

Do exactly what they did in Vietnam. Hell, station a couple of their own aircraft there.

GOOD BLESS ASSAD SAA AND /SG/

Thank Christ she didn't become president.

>tfw this whole thing is a Jewish/Saudi/Al-Qaeda false flag
>tfw normies think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist

wtf i love hillary now

I wish a shooting down upon any American pilot who goes out to MURDER Syrian soldiers and Christians in Syria. Utterly disgusting!

Schwarz-Weiß-Rot are the proper colors, m8

yeah, so stay the fuck out. HANDS OFF SYRIA

That's what I call a succesfull conversion of a newfag, stay comfy user!

try harder shill

Trump isn't actually gonna tomahawk syria right?

He's smarter than that

I'm guessing UN investigation together with Russia

Just in case anyone is interested in diploshit stuff. These are the two resolutions that are gonna be voted on tonite at UNSC.
Russian Federation draft:
>un-report.blogspot.com.br/2017/04/russia-draft-on-khan-shaykhun-un-access.html?spref=tw
US, UK & France draft:
>passblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/06042017-Syria-CW-Resolution-BLUE.pdf

I'm starting to think that one resolution will be passed tonite (prolly the britburgerfrog draft). This will give Trump a chance to de-escalate, but it also give his (((allies))) future chances to re-escalate).
Should be interesting!

whelp, schlomo.... looks like you win again. Will you take in an American half heeb? The West has no future, and you've hit the last nails in the coffin.

If he does decide to do such a thing, we very well could be watching WW3 unfold.

How late is UNSC on syria tonight, they're still rambling about blue helmet stuff

This. Trump is already going full retard, Hillary wouldn't even flinch.

After 15 years you are still at the pic related stage.

i will be in the streets if they dare ruin the middle east anymore

the neocons and establishment need to have their blood pouring through the streets of Washington

this is unacceptable

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/syrian-children-protest-worlds-inaction-chemical-attack-idlib/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

They can't be serious.

>mfw nobody noticed this RARE in previous bread

Any streams?

Because Russia, Iran, and China wouldn't look to kindly on an attack from the US on Assad

I can imagine that this is why the decision is still being made because the Pentagon knows this.

dunno when it will be on. very goncened people are discussing it atm
>#UNSC non-permanent members propose compromise text on #Syria ahead of consultations. Replaces demands on Syria with language from Res 2118

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE JUST LET THE GODDAMN MIDDLE EAST DUKE IT OUT WHO FUCKING CARES

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

I DON'T CARE IF TEN MILLION CHILDREN WERE GASSED

Based black dick

You know the answer to that

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Was there a breaking point of the lose of secularisation started by Genç Türkler and later implemented by CHP, or was it a slow downfall towards natural state of middle east, that is strong rule with theocracy?

Kek

>any streams?
not for these discussions which prolly don`t occur in the actual UNSC chamber itself. dunno if the vote will be streamed either.

>Operation Fortitude
Pic relatec

Hahhhahha his parents had some sense of humour, that's for sure!

Will Russia sink US warships if they tomahawk or will Putin stay cool?

Just saw this on my facebook. Enjoy.

If only I had bought a Prius, shakes my head

webtv.un.org/ ,might be a closed doors session tho

It seems that western & southern Aleppo CS clashes are starting for good:
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850102075082059776

I hope i can move to Syria and help rebuild when Assad wins.

God Bless SAA, real heroes

Fuck, man.. every kilomeme I drove, every liter of fuel my car used..

I sponsored the jewish conspiracy to dry up Daraa to incite insurgency!

Have fun, I'd go there to drink cheap alcohol, have some fun with our bros and convert people to Christianity.

>“Russia called consultations on draft resolution on Idlib at 6:30 pm (EDT)," (10:30 pm GMT) on Thursday,

do you have the full email?

God damn climate change blowing up my gaybars and gassing my children >:(

If only we'd known, user. Then a Muslim uprising wouldn't be happening right now...

At first thought it seem kinda absurd why they would use gas now. But once you think a little more about it doesn't seem that unplausible.
To be honest I find the arguments that the SAA knowingly used gas a little more convincing than the arguments that they didn't. But I would still say there is some plausibility that the SAA is not responsible at all.

Does that mean the US should get ready for war? Nope, but if the US is gonna stick to that the regime is responsible they will need to act in some way to save their face.

so this was important

nothing like a good old war to get the economy jumpstarted

there seems to be something going on here also

All this trump memefest distracted everyone from the actual conflict
Tabqah surrounded famalamadingdongs

Assad is going to be dead soon.

Notice how well SAA & "FSA" presence is well documented, while IS are barely located.

They need to go all out and glass the fucking moderate-beheaders before any resolution is passed!
But seriously, Russia can simply keep accusing the shills of not desiring a real investigation and just put the ball on Trump`s court again. Fugg wtf is gonna happen tonite lads? I need to go out and get me some snacks.

Kurds with American support are cutting of the main roads to Raqqa on one hand isolating the city, on the other blocking off the advance of the gouvernement army towards Raqqa and DeZ.

just 4 u

Is it C_Military1 map?
Source?

In the link

Youre the based brazilian who posted the UNSC summaries per country?

Lot of words to say nothing at all achmed
Heres what your "rebels" do, im sure a little gas is no big deal for them

I don't know what to think, while Trump condemns Assad officially, he's being extremely ambiguous as to what his actions might be. Trump needs to listen to Rand on this one, these kinds of lies are drawn out with efficient timing to pressure Trump into war, because one cannot disprove them fast enough. Its been years and people still believe that Assad gassed his own people even before this, even after all the evidence and UN officials saying otherwise.

Trump's hand might be forced here, guys.

Lad, stay calm, ignore the cretins, don't get triggered. Nothing will happen at all, there will be steady, small, comfy gainz, as it was for the last year.

Lesser evil.

Are we sure that he's going to go full jew yet?

looked up around before posting, it looks like that in livemap and hoholmap
for instance:
globaleventmap.org/#!area=1&overview=1&lat=35.833396869329206&lng=38.67889685058594&zoom=12

bretty gud
Some banter, muh regime, russian veto as always
i'm just happy that i dont have to write reports on it while hiding my powerlevel

Glad as fuck that she lost

Is the Hillary timeline a nuclear crater by now?

God, all of this is so fucking retarded. Literally pushing WW3 because of corruption and greed of our politicians.

ya
sounds like a plan m8

Also note how isis have a holdout on the sea and on israels border but haven't been eradicated yet. Must be all those terror attacks they've committed against israel has them scared to retaliate

I'm aware of the encirclement, I was rather looking for source that published the map, preferably the name (or names) of people who did make and publish it.

You don't need to steal anything. I'm handing out flags today. Made over 100 so far.

Tfw leader /ptg/ supports is going to kill the leader /sg/ supports

is Sup Forums in civil war?

Can you do Rhodesia?

I don't think he believes it, but i think he's being forced to recognize this as being Assad's fault. There is nothing he can do about this, even if he doesn't believe the gas attack happened, or if it did that its the rebels gassing themselves again, then he can't do a damn thing about it without the public lynching him.

Unless he has a plan to discredit the 4th estate permenantly, he's either going to impose sanctions or go in for military force.

Assad had no incentive to approve a gas attack. He was already winning and had Russia's backing. Since Trump is pro-Russia, this gas attack was a false flag operation by the rebels, coordinated by various globalist financier interests, against their own people to demonize Assad and force Trump's hand into the conflict.

Assad was the democratically elected leader of the Syrian republic and ran a secular, civilized, western state with improving standards of income, education and healthcare. He protected the Christian minorities against Mudslamic genocide but because he wouldn't bow and bootlick the globalists, they want him out.

Same exact story happened in Libya with Gaddafi.

If it comes down to that then /ptg/ is plebbit anyways so taking them down is no loss.

Don't go shooting up any churches now...