Fuck Third Wave Feminism

Can third wave femminists just fall into a pit and never come back out....

Fat cunt Will be placing on in her yard every month....

>Consent is mandatory
How do you interpret that?

"ooh"
"oh yeah"
"just that spot"
"do it again"
All this shit implies you're already inside her.

So you're not supposed to find out if it's rape or not until you're actually doing it?

so you only have a problem with third wave feminism
you are ok with first and second

Also, isn't there public decency laws? Shit that is clearly alluding to sex shouldn't be in public for children to see.

>pic
this is what people who don't have sex think casual sex its like.
90% of casual sex is drunk people flopping around trying to keep an erection.

>do something to lady
"Yeah, do that again"
>do something different
"No, I don't like that. Go back to the other thing"
>oops, looks like I raped you

I guess I worded it in this particular way since the fat cunt identifies as such. Any rabid feminist is useful but at least 1st wave feminists in the 20s were trying to actually be equal.

This thread actually reminds me of something funny

>Having sex with girlfriend
>She's really into it, since I know all her weakpoints
>She shouts out "Do anything you want with me!"
>She obviously wants kinky sex
>What should I do? Stick it in her ass? That sounds fucking gross, I don't want shit on my dick.
>Don't really want to do anything kinky. I was having fun already.
>Uhhhh...
>Slap her
>She gets upset

Are you like... upset that you can't rape? Mental disorder?

Aweful... Not useful.... My phone is against working against me.. It tried to turn fat into fit....

>mandatory consent

what in the fresh hell is this shit???

On what fucking authority???

Are you like.... gonna ask questions like a faggot every two seconds while fucking some tinder slur?

>but at least 1st wave feminists in the 20s were trying to actually be equal.
Hahahaha, where did you hear that nonsense? They were just as anti-man back then as they are now.

They were also literal fucking domestic terrorists, who killed people and bombed cars.

should have blown a raspberry on her tummy.

See first wave feminism is like first stage cancer.
It was never about equality.

Feminism is cancer
Third wave feminism is just like third stage cancer.

>consent is mandatory
Kinda funny because in Commiefornia the left's pushing for forced vaccinations
I believe this is called "Double Speak"

should have slapped her harder desu

Without consent it is rape
>Make consent or I'll rape you bitch!

Kek, I slapped the shit out of my gf once. I like being bitten and scratched, and one time she bites my nose and it hurt so much I leaned back and open hand pimp-slapped her across the face. Bitch loved it.

>expecting women to think logically
Whew

No, that's called "False Equivalence", you fucktard

That's pretty much all of my sex desu. Cant complain

Where's the: I'm not in the mood
I'm tired
No, I don't like giving blow jobs

That would be a million times more realistic

>Sexless third wave feminists want to define how a relationship should be between women and men who actually want to fuck said women

And dropped.

Feminists are just pissy as shit that men don't want to fuck them, so they have to ruin everyone else's good time.

Sometimes it's okay to agree with leafs

>she bites my nose
What the fuck?
Why would anyone do that its not sexy and you could end up with someone else's snot in your mouth.

My nose is like a witches sometimes it ends up in my drink if the glass is full. Feels bad man.

Hey rabbi

>people
>trying to keep an erection
Makes it sound like your sexual encounters are sausage fests desu

>At school during PE on the school field
>My mum works at the special school next door
>One of the women at my mums school says "Ooo look at the nose on that one, that's a Jew boy if I've ever seen one."
>Mum then says "That's my son."
>Mum also has a big nose

I'm not even a Jew literally English ancestry on both sides for hundreds of years (pretty much as far back as has been researched).

No idea why she did it, she was a bit batshit desu. Did a lot of drugs, was on a lot of medication, depression out the wazoo, and despite the fact she had basically zero sex drive from the anti-depressants she'd still let me rail her on the regular like some weird form of self-punishment.

I do like biting on the neck and shoulder area, scratches down the back and chest deep enough to leave a mark, maybe a little blood, but it turns out being bitten on the nose is actually really fucking painful. She proper caught the bridge of it too, so her teeth basically contacted the bone.

I've got a substantial member and I once dick-punched her in the cervix so hard that she was on painkillers for a week and started her period early.

Seriously, SOME feminism is fine... but I hate crazy SJWs. Such a buzzkill. I'm an equalist.

>Did a lot of drugs, was on a lot of medication, depression out the wazoo

Putting your dick in crazy is risky business mate.

>Go to school with girl who got raped
>Talk about it one day
>"My mom said if a boy touches your breasts you tell him, 'don't' you know?"
>"Yeah"
>"And she said if he touches your bagina you say 'stop', yeah?"
>"Yeah"
>"So he touched my breasts and bagina and I said 'don't stop' like I had been taught to. I don't tell anyone though because they would victim blame me"
>:^)

The goal of feminism is communism.

Feminism is just a rebranding of communism in order to appeal to women.

I was a good little boy who never did anything wrong, then went to university and rebelled by hooking up with my exact opposite. I was fortunate enough to get a clean break from her a few years ago. I've since seen the light and am looking for a nice conservative Christian girl that I can get to carve her name into my back with her nails.