Tfw Trump declares war on Monday

>tfw Trump declares war on Monday
>my contract doesn't end until June

welp, it's been nice knowing you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=s-_c6V0U-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The process by which Assad would leave is something that requires an international community effort both to first defeat ISIS within Syria, to stabilize the Syrian country to avoid further civil war and then to work collectively with our partners around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving."

You have until isis is defeated and the war is over

Sucks to be you. (In more ways than one). Maybe ISIS will set you on fire and post the video on here.

buy the ticket take the ride

Meme my friend.

Like your life was on the line.

I talked to a recruiter because I wanted to join the military, but now I have second thoughts. I don't want to lose my limbs for Syria.

remember to duck more often
I foresee a shattered third eye.

>was thinking about taking a job as a commissioned military pharmacist
>Trump (appears to) turn 360 degrees on the Syria Question
>nope.avi

>joined National Guard a couple months ago
>ship to basic a few months from now
>thought there would be no war with Trump
It's not what I was expecting but I'm /hype/ anyway. Time to liberate the Holy Lands from Muslim hands. DEUS VULT

>thinking Trump is going to attack Syria before N Korea
LOL

What's your mos?

68W

I'd rather be a battle hardened vet than some half pogue glorified landscaper "peacetime infantry". At least you'll have that going for ya

What happens if you desert?

Haha, another stupid gentile dying for jewish interests. WW2 and Iraq invasion all over again.

F

im scheduled for my ASVAB on monday, was planning on going 68W

Aren't you only in danger if you're a grunt? I thought POGs never leave the base

Shit gets launched at bases all the time according to vet friends. But casualties uncommon.

Good luck my friend, ASVAB's pretty ez. I got a 99 in less than 90 minutes. Hopefully I can use my experience to pad my med school app later down the road...

That's true, but I just want to run clinics and dispense pills on military bases STATESIDE. Not overseas. Fuck that shit.

F

as if you will be outside the wire you fucking pog

Rip

Don't worry we'll make a thread on Sup Forums about your beheading

I don't know how it works, but can't you pick where you're deployed (if you're not a grunt)?

My former co-worker's son is a marine and he was able to get sent to Okinawa as a mechanic

>bunch of retards joined up when Trump won thinking they could make America great again
>they die for Israel
lol

Too late bucko. But don't worry, I hear the VA hospitals are really bad so maybe if you're lucky they will fuck up your surgery and kill you on accident, so you won't have to live as a cripple.

How long before isis kills you?

do a flip before you die fægot

Obviously I haven't taken the job yet, so I don't know EXACTLY how it works, but from what I understand, you get some say and influence over where you go, but it's ultimately still up to them.

If it's an active hot war, you can't just opt out of going to some middle eastern shithole. Yeah, I'd still just be on base and not in risk of danger, but that's not the point. The point is I just want a normal life living in the states, married with children.

WTF pussy!

WARM IT UP! EVERYTHING YOU GOT!

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=s-_c6V0U-4k

Be brave and die for Isaak and Sarah.