twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assad is the freely elected president of the syrian republic

now fuck off limey

How far Sup Forums has fallen.

fucking retard

Sup Forums has been for Assad years before Trump was on the scene

>he thinks he has democracy

if trump does it then it's maga.

Hillary got more votes. Who's the dictator now, Drumpfkin?

basically everything is fake as fuck

>make Syria democratic

You are a child.

Literally kill yourself, you scumbag neocon kike-sucking traitors.

it won't work.. not there... removing Assad will hand it to islamists who will make it a fundamentalist hell hole... worse than iraq

I'm sure Syria can totally handle democracy by themselves.

Moron. All Shit States beg for serfdom because democracy is too much for Ahmed to comprehend as hes raping

Don't waste your time with The_Donald retards

I get this is bait, but Assad is not behind these attacks, it makes zero sense. Why would gassing children in any way be a positive thing for Assad? The MSM has got everyone all fucked up. This could be a big red pill for many when they realise the media is lying about child gassing, so let's not overreact and wait for the truth to come out.

OP, can you guarantee that dethroning Assad won't ultimately drive more and more refugees to the West?

What do you want Europe to look like for your great grandchildren decades later?

With the risk of sounding edgy, but democracy is highly overrated. In a perfect state the only one who are allowed to vote is:
1. Citizens of the nation
2. Men
3. Females who have a sworn their allegience to the nation and have a white baby.

How many of you are actually stupid enough to believe that this man's presidency has anything to do with democratic elections? The fact that his dad used to win with about 99% of votes and he did after him is not the least bit suspiscious?

syria literally is a democracy you oaf.

op the kinda nigga to finance our military and assads

Because of this.

And this.

>Trump is right to dethrone him
He said that he thinks about military intervention in Syria. But obviously shills wrote a whole made up story.

"MUH FREEDOM IN THE MIDDLE EAST"
Geoge Bush level retardation.

Meanwhile no mention of the Saudi royal family... or monarchy in general. Apparently there's some sort of difference between seizing power and being a "dictator" and seizing power and calling yourself "king".

Fuck democracy and fuck Trump if he actually falls for this poorly executed jewish trickery

This is true desu, we need to support democracy
#ArabSpring

Democracy is for faggots.

>iraq
>libya
>it will work this time in syria, I promise

But in reality is all summed it here: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490393517468.webm

Democratic for Who?

This is something that bugs the shit out of me with people, who the hell do you expect the US to back? The FSA has used Chemical Weapons, the Kurds would use any armaments that we give them to suppress any populations that are not Kurdish. Cant support ISIS or Al-Nusra on account of them being ISIS and Al-Nusra. So who EXACTLY would you be making this democratic country for?

People don't seem to realize that that part of the world needs authoritarian governments, be they Kings, Sheiks, or democratically elected presidents that abuse their power a step too far because without them tribal groups will go about killing each other like it's the first century AD all over again until one is on top with which to build a nation around!

if we're basing the reason to goto war off democracy does that mean the USA goes to war with the EU next?

fuck off (((shill)))

War is the sandbigger version of democracy. It's time you faggots get this into your pampered heads. Now, how would you like it if foreigners intervened in your democratic process?

Pretty much this.
Fuck off OP you kike shill

Switzerland and Iceland do have some nice tools.

Democracy isn't some fucking be-all-end-all. All other governments aren't "evil" and democracy isn't "good."

Democracy is a useful tool, sometimes a necessary one. But if overthrowing a dictator means letting these people vote for Islamic rule, then go fuck off. The dictator isn't a fucking terrorist scumfuck at least. He keeps his country secular.

Syria is not the USA.

We're not the world police.

What do you know about the pipeline?

fuck you how about you go dethrone him instead of fighting with spain over a rock, we have no business responding aggressively to a chemical attack that zero americans died in.

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

reminder that when Damascus is destroyed end of world inc

Hm?

fuck syria

turn it into a parking lot

remember what happened the last time the west toppled a muslim dictator? or the time before that? etc..

yeah just like Iraq.... With sectarian wars and daesh

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Between Qatar and Turkey, figured that most press about it's in russian.

Stay mad, globalist shill. Anyone else proud of their trends and cities?

Fuck Syria let Russia take them over

Why does USA have any right to mess with other countries outside of trade?
Explain my commy pal.
Pro tip: democracy is pure evil and dissolves property rights and capitalism which are why usa and hong kong are no1

>OBAMA WANTS TO KICKS ASSAD OUT

>REEEE HE'S NWO PUPET

>DRUMPF DOING THE SAME THING

>SO BASED

XD BURICANS NEVER CHANGE XDXD

Fuck off, jew

>OP's flag is the Union Jack

Poland, I know you're only good for plumbers, but we haven't annexed the bongs yet.

>implying democracy is inherently good
The Middle-East requires the leadership of a strongman. It functions best without democracy.
Stop pushing """democracy""" onto the world. (((Trump))) is not your friend and is just part of the two party shell game. You are bluepilled and need to stop virtue signaling and pull your head out of your ass.

can you blame him? low intelligence usually correlates with being a US citizen

That's not edgy at all.
The fact that society has made that view to be considered edgy shows how far we have fallen and are under the indoctrination of our enemies.

so low effort. if Shareblue pays as well as i've seen, you can at least try to make your shilling effective

You always brighten my day, Straya. Keep being you.

cheers cunt

Why the fuck are we still even entertaining the idea of more meddling in the Middle East?

How many more times do people want to get it wrong? Nothing good ever comes out of it, or at least post 9/11

This is what (((they))) want. They will replace Assad who at least is trying to take out ISIS with some new 'democratic' shill who probably in some way will support radical Islam. In a shit hole Middle-East country like Syria it's best to have a dictatorship that has our interests at heart than a 'democracy' like Iraq. Iraq turned out to be a weak pile of garbage after Saddam was taken out (not that he was all that great a guy, but still...). (((They))) can control weak Middle-Eastern democracies much easier than dictatorships.

Who says no country can have a dictator?
Nobody has the right to forcefully to change any regime just because they don't fall in line with another's beliefs.
Dictator isn't synonymous with bad either.

Democracy is an abomination. The worthy should rule, not the masses.

quora.com/Who-was-the-most-powerful-king-in-the-history-of-India
sam-rat drink--a-coke

This lad knows what's up

well mob voting to steal from you is inferior to property and production and trade

NRX all the way faggot shill OP

FUCK JEWISH DEMOCRACY
LONG LIVE FASCISM

Democracy is only for America and honorary Americans.

Why do barbaric nations have the right to shit in their seats while their putrid waste spills over even to the ones distant from them? Had we not been patient enough with the middle easterners, chinese, indians, africans and south Americans as they over populate, build hated to the only civilized lands among them out of jealousy and pollute this world to the point even we are affected by it? It is time we, the americans, who both own the morale and might to eradicate these vile fleas step in. One nation at a time.. If you europeans wish not for them to infest your coats from the after math, then you best start putting up walls and strengthening your nationalism immediately because we as a holy land refuse to cease and bow to the hordes of savages for the sake of "fairness" when they spit in the faces of all that is good to begin with. What we do to them is nothing to what they do to each other, the lands and even history. We have proven ourselves to be not only the most industrialist and prosperous as far as city, factory, and resource, we also have the fairest human rights of a nation our size as well as the greatest and largest nature conversations. Naturally we will be taking to reigns from here and you may bicker or follow us into a new glory.

Should we not clean up the vile as we make more room for the holy, oh brother?

capitalism
work or starve
no stealing through taxes or regs
is the best
instant prosperity

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

>"no more crazy wars"
>on the path to getting America in more crazy wars

What did Sup Forums's boyfriend mean by this?