What is wrong with war in Syria? War is one of the greatest investments a country can make and Syria is AAA rated...

What is wrong with war in Syria? War is one of the greatest investments a country can make and Syria is AAA rated. It will be good for everyone except Syrians and plebeian soldiers. This is good for America, Trump knows what he's doing.

>Rebellions are built on hope
What did Trump mean by this?

The US are already in war with more countries than what is good for them. Also if they attack, all the other muslim countries will be "muh religion" and shite hits the fan.

The only people who benefit from it is soldiers. Everyone elses loses because a war with Syria would

>cripple U.S economy
>raise the debt
>make U.S hated more

Back in my day a man would get a real job,not some temporary bullshit where he constantly got his shit pushed in.

you're a bad troll.

USA!

For (You)

because assad is bro tier

Notably he had Rogue One on in the office, possibly related

You're a terrible troll. You'll enjoy a ban

Brock is fucking freaking out. He's pissed so much $ down a rathole that he's pressuring these retarded faggots to do something. They can't do shit,

haha, notably everyone who thinks this is "terrible" isn't American.

>hillary will literally start world war three and kill us all!
>so what if trump gets us into wars? war is totally awesome XD

>Mad cuck is mad cuz Disney influences the God Emperor

Wars that we will win and profit from are fine.

>fighting another Jewish war

If he's serious about removing Assad, it's basically proof he's yet another in a long line of Jewish puppet presidents. This situation is really fucking with the faith in humanity I had only recently just somewhat restored.

There's something way more fishy than just the false flag chemical attack going on here and I don't like it.

Trump would be fighting the war on the wrong side of WW3. If you are on the same side as Obama, Hillary, McCain, evil Soros, Mossad and the mainstream media, then you are the enemy of America.

America needs to join forces with Putin and Assad against the real enemy, the (((globalists))). That's what I voted for last year. That's what the American people voted for.

The fuck do we even get out of it? What's in our self interest to do this? Never ending wars means never ending inflation too as eventually the governments going to have to de facto print more money like they do and get into more debt.

Is it going to solve the ISIS problem? We can't fight a war on two fronts, fighting ISIS and fighting Assad fighting ISIS. They're both assholes but at this point what dog do we have in this fight?

Let them kill each other.

>OBAMA WANTS TO KICKS ASSAD OUT

>REEEE HE'S NWO PUPET

>DRUMPF DOING THE SAME THING

>SO BASED

XD BURICANS NEVER CHANGE XDXD

This I really don't know what Trump is doing he is acting way too knee-jerk to this.

Fuck you and your War Keynesianist bullshit.

i saw this same exact post 2 threads up