>Hillary will start WWIII
>#DraftOurDaughters
>America First!
>No more regime change!

Pretty funny now hey guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Who would have known T R U M P F A G S are retarded?

WWIII means the US is getting war on its own turf. What's left after nuclear annihilation is 2 million chinese and 2 million ruskies invading your land. EU and UK will probably be smoldering ash also. Fuck it.

Trump conned us all - what an awful awful situation we're in now

Listen Góyim. We're bringing a tremendous amount of jobs to Americans on the front lines of Syria.

We Libertarians tried to warn you Trumpies.

But you looked away.

This is the future you chose.

Now lie in it.

But don't call it a grave.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
doesn't say shit and trump has said nothing
it's fake news until i see it come out of his mouth

Wait until gas attack fabrication news comes out.

Like it did the first time

He should nuke Mexico first
Not this shit

Why is everyone acting like he already declared war and invaded?

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

your bait needs work

We're not at war, douching moose fucking shit heeled nigger loving turbo double gay nigger from outer space.

you're stupid as fuck and you should kill yourself when they start bombing

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

real slick argument you faggot

you gotta be 18 to post here nigger

It's only been like three months. It's a bit early to say he failed to build the wall.

Praise kek! Trump must be impeached.

can you start a call to action thread?

But nothing has actually happened yet

m8, Trump may be shitter we will see, but if Hillary won Burgers would start WW3 3 months ago

No, the war narrative is manufactured. That you think it's real is more proof you're as stupid as a common shitskin.
Wait a second... are you some shitskin shill? YOU ARE! You're a mother fucking shill.
Sage for you, faggot. I feel sorry for you when the Mounties arrest you, extradite you, and we execute you for attacking America.
You are proof why immigration is bad: we let you come here and look at how you repay us. YOU, personally, are why shitskins will all have their citizenships revoked and be deported.
Shame on you. You're a disgusting pig, Sage, no better than a dog.

I didn't vote for him, just shilled for the lulz.

this desu

Because sittining idle while clinton took the presidancy would have done so much for lolbertarianism. Are you guys just retarded, or?

I've rescinded my support for Trump

>Days without Jewish Tricks

Kek has spoken

Partially.
The president can't declare war on his own.