LONG LIVE ASSAD AND SAA

/R/THE_DONALD NORMIES AND SHAREBLUE SHILLS CAN SUCK MY BBC (BIG BALKAN COCK)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Gonna be so depressed if Trump pulls the trigger

He's either being threatened by the CIA or he's just that stupid. Either way I expected better from him

>tfw the_donald were all neocon shills and not ever /ourguys/

The true colours are being shown now. I love it.

>Q: What do Assad and Hitler have in common?

>A: In addition to doing nothing wrong, neither of them gassed anyone.

ASSAD GOAT

Not that id ever recommend going to reddit but the_donald fags are pretty much universally against this too

the_donald started out pretty based desu, but once he won the nomination and the cucks realized that they had to vote for him or it was Hillary, a bunch of normie Republicans overwhelmed the board.

I remember when the_donald was anti-Zionist. It was super sad when the neocohens successfully infiltrated it.

Well, I'd have to check but if that's true I hope they can somehow convince trump to not do this.

Glorious.

For once it feels like doing the right thing.

The problem with r/the_donald is they operate on post-hoc rationalizations and don't actually have principles. They literally just serve as cheerleaders who will hold whatever position Trump appears to have. If Trump, for whatever reason, changes a position, suddenly they all will as well. Case in point, they were all vehemently America First and totally against going to war with Assad. Then Trump makes some vague anti-Assad assertions, and suddenly these T_D cucks are the biggest proponents of another war for ZOG.

Sup Forums supports Trump's policies align well with what we want
r/the_donald supports Trump and decides to support whatever positions they do not because they themselves thought it through, but because those are Trump's positions, and they support anything Trump is for. No matter what.

God,protect the syrian people and their leader against the foreign sunni mercenairies, protect them from jewish ambitions and subversion, protect our realm from world spanning conflict and help the world heal.

Cast out the subhuman from our societies and lead us back to your light.

Amen.

BUMP. ASSAD IS /OURGUY/.

Reddit needs to leave.

#SYRIAHOAX TRENDING GET IN AND BUMP THIS THREAD NOW!

Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump

Fuck Assad, he is going to be bombed into Hell. Then we move to Russia and erase that 3rd world country as well.
America is back to it's global ass kicking ways!!
MAGA

could you be more of a blatant jewish shill?

>be Assad
>fighting in civil war for the better part of a decade now
>have russia providing massive support against the jihadis
>jihadis on the run
>most major positions under governmental control
>US just changed their official stance to be hands-off from syria
>war is, for all intents and purposes, over and won
>just need to do some mop-up
>HURR DURR BETTER GAS SOME TODDLERS, CAUSE AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT, AND CAUSE AMERICA TO TURN AROUND AND GO TO WAR WITH US

Holy fuck you have to have clinically diagnosed mental retardation to actually believe this shit.

POL CIVIL WAR!
Trump vs Assad Straw Poll
strawpoll.me/12691404

FSA aligned traitors flying under SSA color did the gas attack to undermine Assad

get this story out there

What kind of idiotic poll is this? Trump vs Assad? I'm in support of Trump, just not of Trump intervening in Syria against Assad.

for real, this was such an abysmally low bar to hurdle and he is fucking it up. literally dont be like bush and obama and embroil us in more sandnigger wars fro israel, and he's fucking it up. he's even copying obama's red line rhetoric ffs. i hope its just XD chess but jesus christ.

Ya Bashar!

I'm really hoping this is just a PR stunt to trick the jews into thinking he's a Good Goy and to get them to back off on the "trump is a russian shill". I'm hoping its all just words and no actual followup

its actually depressing to see how easy it is to brainwash the general pleb into supporting yet another globalist agenda

>There are "people" on this board who support the rebels.

That's the fucking problem. They're brainless idolaters without a spine to have their own opinions. They're basically normies

>Jared Kushner, massive kike and democrat shill is an advisor to Trump
>Ivanka is married to Kushner, obviously used by Kushner to further push his agenda on Trump
>Bannon and Kushner fighting, Bannon calling him a (((globalist)))
>Bannon now removed from security council.

It's over you retards, Trump is like every President before him, nothing more than a kike shill, deal with it.

"the Donald" is largely pro Assad and are attempting to send a message to Donald to not go to war with him.

D&C kikes GTFO

guy we need a plan to save asma if shit goes down. we cant let that qt be killed by the burgerforce!

Man Assad is the reincarnation of Charles de Gaulle

Wait, isn't R_TD overwhelmingly on Assad's side? When I looked 2 hours ago, a post that linked to Sup Forums and said something like: "Sup Forums has been investigating whether the gas attack was a false flag to get Trump into war with Syria" with a screenshot of some Sup Forumsack documenting events prior to and after the gas attack.

I wouldn't even say it's reddit specifically but there's definitely a new and vocal demographic out there that basically just FOXnews normies that have no core beliefs beyond "triggering SJWs" or liking Trump or posting Pepe.

T_D operates on post-hoc rationalization. They support Trump first and foremost, and will literally change their own opinions to always fit whatever Trump is apparently going for at the moment.

That's why they were 100% in support of Assad, until Trump spoke out against him, and now they're all against Assad all of the sudden.