CNN ANCHOR GETS FUCKED ON HER OWN SHOW

CNN ANCHOR GETS FUCKED ON HER OWN SHOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F1RIpS9Fu0&t=3m12s
dailycaller.com/2017/04/05/it-makes-no-sense-ron-paul-thinks-syrian-chemical-attack-was-a-false-flag-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJOzBRy7dWs
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link
youtube.com/watch?v=3F1RIpS9Fu0&t=3m12s

All the libshits won't shut the fuck up about how the US needs to intervene.

Then when the US intervenes the libtards will cry about the casualties and destabilization.

Is this for real? Is this seriously what burgers are being fed to believe?

This is fucked, I seriously couldn't bear to finish that shitty news segment after they started mentioning that Banana psyops piece of shit

The good part starts at 3:12

she needs to get facefucked hard!

whats so good about it exactly?

Would like to know whats good about this too. Doesn't look like she gets destroyed, only triggered.

This bitch is so abrasive who the fuck would want to watch this cunt. She should be fucking slapped

>Is this seriously what burgers are being fed to believe?
Why are you pretending this is exclusively an American thing? It's the same thing all over Europe. Ffs your country just gave a billion dollars to Syria

Disregard CNN and listen to /ourguy/

dailycaller.com/2017/04/05/it-makes-no-sense-ron-paul-thinks-syrian-chemical-attack-was-a-false-flag-video/

She sits in disbelief that a man tells her that Assad probably tends to do things that should be in his own self-interest, and that it is weird that he would do such a thing. Counternarrative. Absolute disaster for CNN.

She's obviously got a script and no thoughts of her own on the subject.
It's pretty common knowledge that obama tried hard to kick-start a war in his last month or so of office, even I didn't know he could stoop so low though ...damn!

Daily reminder that this bitch was shilling for military intervention (no-fly zone) way back when the "moderate" rebels were getting obliterated by air power in Aleppo, and they so decided to stage the ambulance kid photo-op for the western media, because the only way they were ever going to not lose the fight in Aleppo was if the western media could ultra-shill the US into a setting up a no-fly zone. She's either a legitimate CIA mouthpiece for pushing CIA narratives, or just another fake blonde mouthpiece trying to hold the opinions they feed her.

Massie a real human bean.

Stop talking like that please.

This is an American led thing. Your pigs started fucking around in there and they continue to do so.

The whole world has to take your word for it because we're all your shiteating vassals.

Nobody is buying this bullshit except the drones who are fulfilling their programming. It makes zero fucking sense.

Tom Massie is the sperg we need in Congress

Hahahahahhaahahahah

I love how she gets FUCKING TOLD. And she just sits there for a moment, expressionless, then says "yeah, okay, well, look at this video of the little girl"

Give me a break. Why is liberal propaganda so low quality?

""""POLICY OF EMOTION""""""

What is the name of this dumb cunt?

CUNTS
WHAT ARE CUNTS DOING ON TV
GETFB2THEKITCHEN YOU STUPID CUNT
WAR IS THE PROVINCE OF MEN, YOURS IS KNITTING AND COOKING
HORRID STUPID CUNTS

That's the first attractive righteous liberal outrage face I've seen.

An actual American in congress, surprising.

Did she really just "little Syrian girl" this guy?

>using children to make political arguments
The kikes are a sneaky bunch. They know libtard women are going to lap that shit up.

I volunteer as tribute

This

We are witnessing a false flag operation in full bloom.

If were are not vigilant, this could lead to some serious consequences.

>b-bb-but McClain and the little girl said it was Based Assad
>th-ttt-the (((human rights))) observers and even your colleagues say it's Assad

Good man though.
Don't know whose state rep that is but he is /ourguy/

"Short of declaring war can you just bomb their airstrips"

No you airhead bimbo, you can't just bomb the shit out of people without it being war in anything but name.

>tfw Liberals are foaming at the mouth to invade Syria based on unsubstantiated reports of chemical weapons while republicans want to avoid war
>tfw we're living in bizaro 2003

Mccain is a fucking retarded piece of shit I wish he would stop talking.

>chemical weapons are bad they slaughter women and children
>we should give them shitloads of guns to slaughter women and children with
>hurrr fucking durrr

It's she trying to do the Tucker stank face? That only works when the other person is a leftist nutjob. This guy was smooth and on point.

> dead kid on a beach
> LETS IMPORT MILLIONS OF AFRICAN MUSLIMS!

why do they never learn?

She's so fucking mad.

Just look at her face at the end
>REEEEEEEEEEE!
>Why won't you help us convince the normies to accept our false flag attack!?!?!?!
>why would you say "I don't think it would have served Assad's business to do a chemical attack on his own people"?!?!?!?! You just fucking activated countless viewer's almonds on live TV!!!!!!!!!

By a pony

she got fucked to get this show, so this is just a logical extension.

In case it's not obvious, the entire GOP is on Putin's payroll, and he doesn't take any dissent lightly. This guy is dancing for his dinner

thanks i was looking for the video of how this pic was staged for while now

Only retards would want to war with Russia. That's how the entire human race dies.
War profiteers would rather war with someone they can just push around and bully for a decade

LISTEN TO THIS CUNT LIE

HOLY SHIT

SHE IS PULLING EVERY RHETORICAL AND LOGICAL FALLACY IN THE BOOK

THIS IS PROPAGANDA; STOP THIS WAR.

I'd love to watch Kate balduan get fucked by a big black bull

What's it like watching us fuck everything up for you in real time? This shit couldn't be easier

Tthaanks Kate

that fucking look on her face she gets

>HEY THIS GOYIM IS GOING AGAINST THE PARADIGM! SHUT IT DOWN!

my fucking sides

What are you burgers so hoped up about?
Bich speaks
>You don't suport muh syrian war? cuz we wuz all see muh pictures of kids sloughtered n shit murica could stop them n sheit
Guy speaks
>nah bich if we go there we wuz make it worse n shet if we wuz send air strikes we woulf go to war with russia n shit

So?

Who is "us"?

>let me get this straight you don't think the hopes and dreams of one 9 year old girl is enough to invade a foreign country?

the sheer obviousness of the fallacy being pushed here

incredible

>countdown to a news conference

This is how fucking desperate Cucked News Network has become. If cable/satellite providers ever allow subscribers to pay a la carte for the channels they want to watch, CNN is history, because they have almost no viewership and get pennies on the dollar for ad space.

I wish I could fuck her on her show gnowmsayin?

>implying that little girl can speak English and she wasn't just regurgitating syllables like that video of African kids being manipulated into say "OP IS A FAGGOT"

How does someone with a pitiful economy bribe the whole GOP while being under insane scrutiny and surveillance?
How cheap are these people? Assuming these people are sellouts, there's no way he can offer as much as other entities can. The other entities don't come with the same
baggage either while being found as a Russian moneytaker will probably get these GOP members strung up

The same reporter that fake cried for syrian boy

youtube.com/watch?v=PJOzBRy7dWs

Because this isn't a discussion, it's an act. It's broadcasted all over the nation in dentists offices and airports to people who have no idea what's going on in the world. This video, if they're not wise to the media lies, put ideas in their head that are patently false. They twist the truth to fit their needs and people will die as a result of it.

This is how the ((they)) operate.

Literaly
>wont somebody please think of the children
the news report.

Does anybody take this shit seriously at this point?

Why does that Latvian girl have a black arm? Gross

war is good for the economy and tv ratings

John McCain should never have made it out of Vietnam. He is such a fucking war-mongering turn-coat bastard.

It's the classic "if you disagree you're with the baddies" All of the GOP is paid off by big business, they have interests tied to weapons manufacturers and military contractors. They want war.

CNN wants war to get rid of Assad so the Islamists can then persecute and genocide non-Sunnis in Syria. These libtards don't want less death and oppression, they want MORE whether they are aware of it or not. They just won't report on it later.

>Black arm

I like the part where he said he doesn't believe Assad would have any reason to gas his own people and she stopped computing anymore information, then went right into evil dictator spiel.

So basicaly you burgers can't decide wheter you will send more soldiers to syria or not?

dumb bitch

Anyone who disagrees with me is on Putin's payroll. Nice logic there, burger. Did Hillary teach you that herself?

>Dosen't have any reason to gas hes own people
well if there are huge strikes and protests why not?

How can a news channel be this blatantly biased? Wtf happened to unbiased reporting?

this bitch is the epitome of a viper

You know (((why)))

>Is the solution to this problem blaming the president before him?
>John McCain
>Syrian girls video

Jesus fucking Christ. The guy should have gave more affirmative "no"s to her bullshit questioning.

Disgusting to use that kid as propaganda. As if children on the other side didn't want to go to school and live in peace. That's what they were doing until the whole Islamist rebellion started. That children can't go to school and play in peace is thanks to delusional Sunnis and the machinations of the US, Israel, and Gulf Arab states. Also, the lives of many Syrian children both on the government and the rebel side were destroyed by people who share the hateful religion of the little girl's hijabi mother.

Of course that is their position. Most of these same media outlets were beating the drums of war back in '03. It is the perfect outcome for them. Their globalist (((masters))) get their war, they get ratings from the blood and thunder, and the inevitable disaster that unfolds from regime change sinks the Trump legacy. If you think any of this escapes Trump, you are fucking retarded. This period of shilling too shall pass.

shill bitch is actually retarded

DEMAND PROOF BEFORE WAR!!!
>DEMAND PROOF BEFORE WAR!!!

when that is guranteed to bring about international attention? When he was winning the war?

Everybody following /sg/ knows it was only a matter of time before Assad finished the FSA and it would be down to the Kurds/Assad in the end, but out of the fucking blue this (((happens)))

>Its the US fault every other nation is a sackless follower.

CNN is very fake news

Script:
- Look at what this old war veteran says, he's a patriot how can you disagree with him?
- This child. Listen to what this poor defenseless child has to say about geopolitics. She's just wants to go to school like all children. Are you actually going to prevent her from going to school Congressman?

>tfw some turbo fag on facebook kept throwing that picure in when we were discussing the travel ban
>"Tell him he's not welcome."
>"OK, you're not welcome little guy. Sorry my friend here also worships the ground of the guy who started and has prolonged your civil war to begin with."

Tell them what they want to hear just long enough to have them stop brainwashing people on tv and controlling American's mindset. Then back out or remain silent and move on to the next bullshit. If Trump continues to do this, it can force the media to somewhat hold an unbiased opinion, on like, one issue this year. They cannot hate Trump one day and not the next. If he tells them what they want to hear and they back off, eventually they will have to get more crafty. They cannot just non-stop hate him for 4 years. Not if he makes moves like this. Heads up.

He's got to start going through proper channels and learn how to ride things. This isn't a bicycle.

Because launching a chemical attack against civilians is a guaranteed way to get the international community to wreck you. Assad's not that stupid.

And there's the fact, you know, that he gave up all of his chemical weapons. Might be relevant.

>>
He's just another mouthpiece for his sponsors, he says and does what his sponsors say.

Is Mossad that desperate to stage a chemical attack?
I blame Susan Rice tbqh

>using children
really?

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

>TFW leftie Americucks are trying to bring even more severe fighting into your homeland that's already ravaged by the fighting
>two largest world powers are supporting opposite sides and making it an endless proxy war
>If Americucks win and install their own """democratic""" leader, ISIS will take over within a few years and make life worse for everyone

They couldn't BE more obvious. But at least they're clearly so desperate at this point to actually be attempting bargaining with us. KEEP EXPOSING (((THEM))) TO THE NORMSHEEP

That moment when Sup Forums has no attention for what Ron Paul is saying about war...

Come ooooon guys let's just make another regime chaaaaange. Pleeeeease?

Hahahaha

>Listen to this one girl who said she wants kids to be able to play? Doesnt that just make you want to send people to their deaths and shit?

Whats also funny is the syrians are in School in government areas. These anchors have no souls or they are brainless.

>#NeverTrump Trump is an evil fascist racist nazi that I can't support.....unless he wants to bomb poor brown people.

...Why the FUCK are all the liberals in washington and the media slobbering, reactionary fist-clenching warhawks now?... What dimension is this? Voting dems have always seemed anti-war to me, why would any of this appeal to them?

It's all about power. They're after power no matter what the cost. They have no morals. More war means more refugees means more votes.

because they're All With Her now, and Hillary has always been a corrupt warhawk.

its all a massive set-up the russia connection story has failed, they want trump to start a new war so they can start 24/7 reporting on dead civilians and anti-war protests

basically ruin trump

>LOOK THESE CHILDREN WHO ARE DEFINITELY NOT READING A SCRIPT ARE SAD, SEND MORE AMERICANS TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

This guy is the head of Shareblue, and if you saw the thread were the user that worked there exposed the lengths they go to suppress any right wing ideology that you may have, then I would take anything these loons say to heart. He's just falling in line with the rest of them.