Outta my way fucking /r/The_Donald shits

Outta my way fucking /r/The_Donald shits

Old Sup Forums is back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWRJxKpBHJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'm sure those rebels with nothing but rags and ak47s have the capability to manufacture advanced chemical weapons.

Muslims shariablue shills have to LEAVE

The rebels are armed and supplied by the US and the UK you turboretard

>who is Saudi Arabia

The Rebels are good boys they dindu nuffin

This guy did.

Check his cool rig.

The (((rebels))) are fully funded armed supported by the US. This isn't even a secret or anything.

Fuck off retard.

They used sarin before

>chemical weapons.
>Advanced

They're not that hard to make, especially when you're receiving a shit tone of money from other governments and factions.

Besides, they probably didn't even make any, just lied about it.

You have to go back

They fucking did before
The SSA is secular, the rebels faggots are muslims

>recycling Obongo's 2013 propaganda
How low can you fall?

Wow the idiocy of this post is shocking

4K slowmo close up, firstperson execution videos

hur dur they cnat mak chemical wepon

Of course this attack was Assad, just like when he killed the 6 gorillian in the 2013 Ghouta (((gas attack))). Moderate rebels that are vetted by the US government would never do a gas attack ever, or else we wouldn't support them of course :^)

Too late. Trump is president and Arabs are gonna die. HA AHA HA HA HA HAA HAH

I bet you like metallica

LIBERPOL IS BACK YAYYYYYY

I miss 2012 Sup Forums

No one said the war would be easy

Ron Paul is such a senile old weasel, when will this crypt keeper looking loonie just die already

paulfags and drumpf supporters both need to leave, this is stormfronts board desu

OLD FAGS UNITE!!! PURGE THESE TRUMP FAN BOYS!!!

THESE ARE OUR BORDERS!!

WE MADE THIS BOARD AMAZING

BE GONE PARASITES!!!

>Poison gas is difficult to manufacture
HAHAHAHAHAH you fucking idiot, you can manufacture poison gas using household cleaning supplies

>current year +2
>being this transparent

>Muslim
If you want to invade Syria you'll be fighting with the Muslims, and if Assad is toppled ISIS will take over.
>Shill
Ah, I see. _fag.

Just like they weren't in 2013, right?

>when the shills spend all night trying to solidfy the "narrative" and it gets undobe immediately
#SYRIAHOAX
>wewlad

>Rebels are surely not armed by USA gunrunning thru incidents like Benghazi
>The news is always right just believe them
>Oh, this happened in 2013 too?
>Well you're just a racist sexist bigot islamphobic transpho-

>turboretard

I like that one

Fuck Hasbara

>open borders are fine goy

just like the rest

SCREENCAP: Neocon heir Bill Kristol praising the Trump admin's new Syrian policy and shitting on Steve Bannon.

When the biggest #nevertrumper and John McCain are jerking off Trump, sitch is bleak.

>old Sup Forums
>Libertarian
No

Not with chemical weapons.

Who /yeezy2020/

Sup Forums wasn't libertarian.
This has to be bait.

>Old Sup Forums is back
yes

We had a libertarian phase but old Sup Forums wasn't

#SyriaHoax

Sup Forums is back bitches

I am a bit confused. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's doing quite well without them and using them gives other, stronger nations an excuse to enter into a war with him. It doesn't make any sense to use them, especially when he's starting to win.

It was chlorine gas faggot, you can make that in your garage if you wanted to. If it was sarin so many sand niggers would be toast, and many more afterwords. They wouldn't be handling anything without full suits and breathers. You don't end up with many injuries with sarin gas. If you are still in denial though, I have some barrel bombs to sell you. That is where the real action is at.

it's a false flag, you idiot.

Ok, Assad did not gas them. Can we strike the rebels now?

Just tell us whom to strike please.

>claims Sup Forums wasn't libertarian
>we had a phase
Can stormfront get any more Kikeish?

Holy kek.

>isis has never used chemical attacks

fucking kill yourself

Meant for
I'm pretty sure that's a poverty issue and you're just cherry picking at this point.
It was bound to happen regardless.

the fuck are you going on about, faggot?

Yeah, m00t totally killed of /new/ because of their free market discussion and obsession with buying gold for the coming collapse.

They are all the same shitskins. 90% of them will kill normal Americans for walking down their streets. So why do we give any fuks at all about their women or children. Why are we building the home of our enemies. All of you shills are cringier than a Copper Sock commercial

It is about time. It was fun as long it lasted, but Trump showed his true identity.

i dunno if ron paul actually believes this.

he says it because he's trying to avoid war and save the lives of american troops.

I like this #SYRIAHOAX

Anyone got any better hashtags to reach the masses before getting the SHUT IT DOWN treatment?

SHILL SO CHILL
Saged

Fuck off you r*ddit faggot. Ron Paul was our guy long before Trump or Hitler was. Know your role

> Libertarians are back in town

Fucking finally, false idols will burn in fires of liberty & prosperity.

Fuck off you fucking faggot. Sup Forums was pro-assad before Trump even announced he was running

BUMP

This.

Based Ron

Friendship with Trump ended. Now Ron Paul is my best friend (again).

>Outta my way fucking /r/The_Donald shits
but i just checked /r/the_cuck and they seem to think it's a false flag too. What did you mean by this?

Only a leftists could be this fucking stupid. You cannot fool us you baby-raping racist piece of shit!

They think Donny boy is somehow being fooled or its le start trek chess

who is this qt draugr?

Shills can fuck off, Sup Forums is against fighting wars for Israel.

Bleach + ammonia + Comet.

They've actually shelled with poison gas before.

EIRE YES

th boys are back in town, it feels nice senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=MWRJxKpBHJk

I don't like Trump's stance on Syria, but he was the best choice. Hillary/neocons would have bombed Assad the first day in office.

Old Sup Forums revival NOW
>NOW
NOW
>NOW
NOW
>NOW
NOW

>1 post by this ID

nobody's saying that. But Im not going to blindly support ousting Assad because its some kind of 4d chess move the shills are claiming it is

kek just light mustard on fire and you have mustard gas

Trump shills on this board give regular Trump voters a bad name. Please fuck off with your paranoia and cult of personality. I truly hope Trump doesn't fuck with Syria since it was one of his core campaign stances, although it wouldn't be a huge surprise since Bush 2 and Obama promised to be less militaristic as well.

How do we do it though?

Watch this webm, and especially the ending about jihadists being stupid cave people.
After you watch it kys....

Point out the enemy

remove the_donald
remove idiots who can't recognize trolling
remove generals
remove KEK faggotry
focus more on actual news

>Yeah I'm sure those rebels with nothing but rags and ak47s

Lmao, the "Rebels" are armed to the teeth with the most modern US and Saudi weaponry, rocket launchers, even CONFIRMED Libyan chemical weapons.

stay dumb burgertard

Criticize Trump or be blatantly anti Trump over this. These fags would call you a shill if you were anti Trump because Trump decided to only deport illegals who were murderers.

>remove generals
Fuck off, I'm an /sg/ burger until the war ends.

fuck outta here

(((they))) are getting restless they need more ill gotten oil shekels.

Remove non /sg/ and /britpol/ generals, I guess

Interesting. So if we start criticizing trump more and more, they'll eventually fuck off and cry about how "shareable has won" on reddit because they can't deal with all the opposing viewpoints. I think it's a great idea.

they think he's being goaded into war and not actively facilitating it

it's gonna take boots on the ground for them to realize he's just another neocon puppet. and even then they will still support him.

Most of Sup Forums supported Ron Paul in 2012 and now supports/supported Donald.

It was a different time back in 2012. Before the migrant crisis, before ISIS, before Islam seemed like such an existential , extreme threat as it does now.

Praise kek senpai
You have to thank Saudi Arabia for supplying, Hillary for approving and Turkey for transporting the chemical weapons from Libya.

They better not "heart attack" Ron Paul for saying this

Will we be able to use it to drive them off our board though?

Most of the posts on /r/the_donald are also calling the attack a false flag.

If you read the comments everybody there is convinced donald already knows, but this is supreme superdimensional chess.

I just want the to stop jewing assad so bad. Am I starting to hate America? Maybe...

Most of the posts on Sup Forums are saying it's not though. This is the first thread where people are using their heads since yesterday.

I still support Ron Paul more than trump or anyone else but he is retired so no use
I loved his idea of giving privateer letters of chart (or however they are called in pirate,wich you probably know)to go hunt down muzzies instead of invading the countries..that would have been my dream job,right wing death squad payed by the usa in gold and silver. ..literally diamonds

This is why I keep his book in my shrine.

Letters of marque?