How does Sup Forums feel about graffiti culture?

How does Sup Forums feel about graffiti culture?

>Degenerates

Degenerates.

>>Degenerates

Degenerates.

/thread

>Degenerates

I like seeing it on trains that pass the steel mill I work at.

It's preferable to faggot culture

Pennsylvania sucks.

Retarded childish degeneration done mostly by niggers, there are some rare exceptions pic related

I like and used to do it, but the election showed how big of faggots most writers are. Bernie loving commies, ewok banned me from his instagram for calling him out to be a faggot.
Also, hi lushsux

Dogshit

I hate it, it is disgusting, mongrel, and indicative of the negro pest.

Yeah, I'm a railcar repairman. Not all graffiti is ghetto trash like in OP's picture. There are a lot of hipsters going around doing chalk drawings on railcars that look like the kind of art you see on tumblr.

Good street art is good.
Graffiti is degenerate

there is literally no difference

That is good street art and it looks good. Graffiti on the other hand makes anything look ghetto and nigherish

It does. That's why I'm trying to move to Nevada.

See When done legally and with good taste its ok

If you own whatever you're graffiting on I don't care.

If you write bullshit on public walls that my tax dollars have to pay to clean off fuck you

That's like asking Sup Forums how they feel about fried chicken culture or welfare culture.

That's fucking stupid

I'm a graffiti artist, it's an art for blank space's. Some is degenerate, most is art. AMA if you wish.

kys

What you write?

That will probably how I will go. God nor man will decide when I leave this earth.

>walls/billboards - lame af taggers
>trucks - mother fuckers
>Trains - trans-american subculture of artists

Some of the art is pretty fucking clever

how you paying the bills? also, why aren't you using your skills to be more productive like draw nazi ponies?

Overwhelmingly retarded

Please don't graffiti children

And if you do, get a slab of concrete and do it in the privacy of your own back yard.

But only with hip hop supervision

I do political/psychedelic art work. I don't put "RIPBURDD" or anything in nigger font on walls.

I'm a plumber by day, programmer by night.

Most of it is shit but some of it is actual art

Hello r3ddit

>Absolutely degenerated

one of my pet peeves actually

I hate them with a passion. They only deserve a slow death for making every city look like shit, in the name of their inflated ego.

To be clear, some "street artists" actually make art, but they're one in a million.

Shit, nigger-tier "art".
Truly reflecting on all that is wrong with modern society.

>Please don't graffiti children
It is hard to graffiti children. They run away if you try.

Mecro cdc one of my favorite writers

This.

Done right, graffiti can beautify a city and turn some crappy concrete into legitimate art.

Done wrong, it's a bunch of barely literate niggers turning a neighborhood into a ghetto.

>political/psychedelic art work.
Then you're not a graffiti writer, faggot. Banksy tier shit get off the street

>graffiti
>culture

kill. your. self. with gas and a lighter preferably.

fine if its sanctioned and legal

>But only with hip hop supervision
Fucking kek

Theres a football field in my town that has a wall around it and the whole wall is graffiti and honestly they are well done, they are interesting and visually appealing and i dont mind that, doing the same on shit like fences around building sites and so on i think is absolutely acceptable, big empty areas on buildings too.
But what i hate seeing, which is apparently very popular in my town, is tagging. People will write their retarded fucking nick names anywhere they possibly can, so many buildings are covered with them they look disgusting, and most of it is just an acronym of a football or a basketball team. And to further make it more disgusting, they do not even bother coming up with a font of their own, or even bother copying an aesthetic font.
There is no font, everything looks the same and it looks ugly.
Not to mention my absolute favorite, when someone doesnt like the acronym they see on a building they will just use whichever color spray paint they have and just cover it, and sometimes poorly, you can still see whats written its just somehow even uglier than you even imagined was possible. Id cut atleast 1 of their fingers off, if they persist to do that after being warned not to.

Would like to see more of it. Pretty based unless shitty gang tag

Ho ho ho

I actually have never liked rebbit, the forum style is garbage and the mods suck, been on Sup Forums since 2011

Ya know I was thinking of either helium gas or driving my car off a crazy jump while doing a fuck load of coke.

Nigger culture.

I actually don't mind graffiti as long as it's not on private property and it looks cool

Spotted the nigger

disgusting niggers marking "their" territory like animals. Mexicants do a lot of this too and it's always ugly and as fuck. Some graffiti can be considered art and nice but only whites can pull it off, usually it's just littering on the walls.

There is a culture behind it?

That's a funny way to pronounce "vandalism."

>Pennsylvania sucks.

>Only state that gets a general

Butt mad Ohiofag.

>california graffiti

Is there any nazi graffiti?

They are just looking for attention

obnoxious but they should be given designated retard zones to shit up so they're not defacing public or private property

If its done legally and looks good its fine.

If its spic and nigger scribbles all over public property its degenerate.

If its stencil its automatically pretentious.