How do I spot the difference between a shill and someone who just happens to disagree?

How do I spot the difference between a shill and someone who just happens to disagree?

Everyone is a shill

apply horsepussy and see how they react

Assume everyone is a shill, even you

If they react good = ?
If they react bad = ?

Get this trending faggots:
#SyriaHoax

Sup Forums logic, everyone who doesn't agree with you is a shill. It is impossible, even I was called a shill at least 3 times this year.

Real easy, shills are always trying to get information to improve their game.

They'll explicitly ask "what don't you like about X?" or "How do I spot the difference between a shill and someone who just happens to disagree?"

Also the images they post are a tell, sometimes it is obvious they are pandering to what they perceive the audience to be.

You don't. You just go with your bias that all of them are shills.

It's simple. Every single person on Sup Forums is a Jewish shill cuck.

>If they react good = ?
good/bad
>If they react bad = ?
bad/good

>even I was called a shill at least 3 times this year
that sounds exactly like the counter-narrative shills often use, to pre-emptively shield their shilling ways.

in other words: shill detected, gtfo shariablue ctr shitlib commie queer faggot bastard nigger muslim enabler something something teh joooz

But I'm not a shill

You sound like a shill.

oh, ok. Sorry, my bad.

I'm a shill btw.

Look at all the threads that start with why in the title, and some random picture form google image search. New ones appear every single day.

Example:

where did you get this rare Himmler? I've never seen a photograph of him wearing a helmet before

When you browse Sup Forums often enough you start to see threads that repeat itself. That is how you know they are shills.

/his/

Hint: if they disagree with you the only option is they are a shill.

People who disagree are actually interested in discussing things. Shills are not.

If they support Drumpf they're a shill trying to give Sup Forums a bad name in supporting an unqualified moron about to start WWIII.

A real Sup Forumsack who disagrees will call you a cuck and talk shit about your flag.

Language check suspect non English flag shills?

thanks. Here, have a rare Himmler

Shill statement - "Trump is going to attack/invade Syria. He betrayed all of us."

Non-shill statement - "I hope Trump hasn't been compromised already, but I'll wait and see what happens."

It's a fine line.

A shill:
1) Will not use logic; in fact, shills undermine and corrupt the intrinsic value of ideas, institutions and products.
2) Will always agree with their master. LARPing controlled opposition can be spotted if the OP doesn't bother to provide arguments.
3) Shills will only offer pathos based experiences. They will trigger, they will patronize.

At this point, I'm done saging. Trump shot himself in the foot by doing something that the shills can easily argue against--and sadly get mixed in with real Trump supporters that are concerned and want to voice their opinion on forums WE KNOW his people read.

>All evidence points to [insert harsh criticism of Trump]
Can you give me a link to the evidence?
>You have google and the internet! REEEEE!!!!!

a non-shill will present EVIDENCE of their claims

WE WILL NEVER TELL YOU

A shill also disagrees with you. You don't have to spot the difference.

both are shill statements, the latter is just more refined and therefore an idiot like yourself would fall for it.

>talking like Reddit

Hehehehe. 8d chess

Actual arguments

I can't hear you clearly with Trump's dick and balls in your mouth senpai

where is this from?

A shill is calling for you to renounce Trump immediately.

A person who disagrees will say how he begrudgingly is not in agreement with Trump but still wants him to do good.

Came here to say this.

shills use oneliners and will almost never offer indepth argument

He's right though, the second example provided is textbook "concern trolling"

It doesn't matter if someone is or is not a shill, if they are making valid arguments you have to argue against them to find out the truth. Just ignore OBVIOUS bait threads like HURR DURR TRUMP BTFO and WHITE BOY HAVE A PROBLEM?? ?XDD

This is purdy.

Bizarre, salesman's language.
>I noticed that too. What should we do about it?
Rageposting.
>THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!
Several identical or near-identical threads appearing at the same time, especially putting forward established ShareBlue talking points.
Simple lying.
>did you hear Trump fired Bannon?
Strawmanning defamatory caricatures of the board.
>I'm so racist, just like you guys.
Irrelevant nonsense.
>So you guys, can I be part of your club if I'm not white?
Flagrant defiance of posted rules.
>pol btfo/defend this/apologize/X...
>is X redpilled/degenerate/white/ourguy
One-line writing prompt one-posting.
>prssent company excepted for the editfication of newfags
Viral marketing.
>hey you guys give clicks to this youtube personality you never heard of before.
Shill language.
>you guys
>be honest
>serious question
>well?
>thoughts?
>opinions?
>discuss

A shill will also look like a newfag if you let them blab long enough. they are often one and the same.

The old fashioned way is to just ask them how many jewish people were killed as part of a genocidal gas chamber death camp operation during ww2.

It's unfortunate that I can't even say that Trump's comments yesterday concern me since the word has been ((())) to death, but they do.

This isn't Don Lemon twisting his words or picking and choosing which stories to report. Trump said something that directly goes against what he campaigned on and, yes, it concerns me. It doesn't mean I'm ready to dump him.

>How do I spot the difference between a shill and someone who just happens to disagree?

super easy. If the thread has hundreds of replies but the op only has (1 post by this id) then it's a fucking shill.

>3 times

OMG YOU POOR THING!

try to gas him
if he dies - he was a shill
if he doesn't - add more gas
simple

shills

(You)

shill confirmed, I can't believe you faggots are still trying this hard.

Regular users consist almost entirely of all this shit. This is what the average user can come up with.

>A person who disagrees will say how he begrudgingly is not in agreement with Trump but still wants him to do good
that all sounds fine and dandy, but..
>not in agreement with Trump
there's the shilling right there, my man. And that means you're a shill, so..

gtfo

If you've been here long enough that you should be posting, you should be able to pick out people who don't belong here like their head is on fire.

>Trump said something that directly goes against what he campaigned on
shill confirmed

They won't say the N word.

You operate on a level above it. You can still read their message and analyze it. Does it make sense? Does the argument hold? Then maybe you could learn something, even if its from a genuine shill. Everything is a learning experience. And I kind of agree with people saying that everyone is a shill in a sense, but theres a problem with people getting paid to shill.

Is it retarded? Does this retardedness correlate with certain subjects and certain people? What could peoples motives be when championing an opinion? Does proponents of an opinion sound in a certain way? Is there some uncanny valley "Sup Forums posts"? What pictures do they usually post? What's their timing (how long after OP is posted)?

It could of course just be that on certain subjects pol-demographics disagree. But to me it is obvious that shilling occurs here.

This is a good example. And since you couldn't say "nigger" that makes you a shill

well played, user, subtle as shit.

8 da double b8

Honestly I agree, it looks like we're continuing with the same entangling middle-east policy.

this is an example of a shill post newfags

>muh Sweden
Nah, I have had shills do that. On Sup Forums its low hanging fruit. Theres a certain use of word that real shills dont really want to use because it would corrupt their own agenda by appropriating them. Cuck is such a word, albeit overused.

>please help us improve our tactics, goys

lol

it could be the "nigger litmus test"

if they don't say nigger in their post, they're confirmed shills

Legit criticisms of Trump

1) He should ignore the courts

2) He shouldn't "shift" on Syria (and we are gone if he does)

3) He has too many neocons around him

All else is shills.

Trying to infiltrate us?

Shill.

Their temperament.

It depends, a lot of people, not shills, would agree with those statements. But posting it in a thread is low information if there already are a lot of people posting those kinds of messages. Thats one of the thing thats good with anonymous boards, because theres simply less reason to contribute unless you have something to bring to the table. If a thread is cluttered with meaningless statements like that with little variation "as if it was just banter", then it's probably shills shitting up a thread.