Scarlett Johansson calls out Ivanka Trump as a coward

nydailynews.com/entertainment/scarlett-johansson-calls-ivanka-trump-coward-article-1.3026459

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>world women summit.

I like the old name of the international knitting club better

She used to be hot, what happened?

>Scarlett Johansson
>Having an opinion on anything
lel

I'll never watch anything with that bitches face on it. I like how they'e trying to blame shell movie bombing because "appropriation" or some shit.

How is this vapid cunt's opinion on anything relevant?

>I can't imagine how complicated it must be to see your parent in this sudden position that he is in, and know deep down, that it is a position that he never really wanted," she told Huffington.

Why is she so dumb?

Shit career, drug addiction and Jews.
Nah I'm watching it on Saturday on LSD, shit will be cash

shut the fuck up, you couldnt even get in shape for the ghost in the shell movie.

She looks pretty old for 32.

That dyke cut isn't doing her any favors.

She's 32? Christ I work with girls in my warehouse of the same age who are more attractive then that.

32, already twice-divorced and has stated she finds monogamy unnatural.

BUMP THIS SHIT, #SYRIAHOAX TRENDING

Who is this man?

I hate when celebrities act political. Your job is to play dress up and read lines. That's like listening to a garbage man telling me about how to do my plumbing.

its the soul-less eyes.

>ScarJo saying anything to anyone

She'd know about fear with the way she scares off husbands.

Oy vey jew cat fight. Watch out goys

>Sup Forums would never get trigg-

What's with the lpga tour haircut?

Fuck off.

>GIRL FIGHT!!!
Top fucking kek.

No (You) for white knights.

It was deleted. Whaddafug?
southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

She became a SJW after she got rd of her tits.

Sorry what? I don't follow this shit. Wahddya mean she lost her tits?

She got them reduced

>Scarlett Johansson calls out Ivanka Trump as a coward

Dunno shouldn't take it seriously I suppose but somehow that disgusts me and really irritates the shit out of me, and I'm not even a huge Ivanka fan.

Fuck Scarlett Johansson.

If karma is a thing, I hope she gets a good, hard karmic slap in the face for making such a petty, mean-spirited and altogether shitty remark.

Scarlett is a degenerate.

>I can't imagine how complicated it must be to see your parent in this sudden position that he is in, and know deep down, that it is a position that he never really wanted,"

Must be why he campaigned so hard

Who is this dude? I like his haircut, very aryan