Syria Hoax is trending on twitter why is no threads about this? Is it being slid by the shitty shills?

Syria Hoax is trending on twitter why is no threads about this? Is it being slid by the shitty shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump it up guys lets spam with our shitty twitter accounts.

its gone up to 26k we could make it the number one trend in the world. We gotta fuck the jews over.

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU TRY AND SAY A GAS ATTACK IS A HOAX MY GRANDPARENTS DIED ALONG WITH 7 MILLION OTHER INNOCENT JEWISH FAMILIES IN A GAS CHAMBER STOP TRYING TO DENY THIS LIKE YOU DENIED THE 8 MILLION VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST GOYIM.

Have not seen this much shilling on Sup Forums since the election day.

The neocohens from r/the_donald are shilling hard for their Iraq 2.0, what did you expect?

Have my anti slide bump burger.

I live in a scorched earth zone incase of ww3.

Save us Sup Forums

>Is it being slid by the shitty shills?
yes and has been since trump ran for president. both left and right shills.

Are you saying im a shill or are you saying theres shills sliding the thread?

Lol. Its true every jew always says their grandparents died in holocaust.

Oh so there is a shill attack. I been away from here since that night when the shills turnes off posting for like 2 hours. Right then I realized the shills were overwhelming majority here, or at least the bots were.

:( I get sad when I think of how badly they ruined our board. Do you think they are the ones who ruined Sup Forums?

Oy vey, now you have gone too far, goys. I will contact Shlomo and order a shutdown of this operation.

Is this a bot or a real user?

I meant there are many anti-trump shillis on Sup Forums now

This place is disgusting its crawling with slide threads. I dont even know why I came back or even why people still stay here. Do you ever feel kinda crazy when you realize your talking to shills/bots? I remember when I first realized it I felt a eerie/creepy vibe about it.

Most posters on Sup Forums are Russian bots

It's complicated. I fully supported Trump until today but i would actually turn against him if he goes full neocohen.

ANUDA SHOAH

REMEMBER THE 20 JILLION JEWS

WE CANT ALLOW ASSAD TO GAS US IF THEY GET THE CHANCE.

ITS FUCKING NATIONAL BURRITO DAY? WHY THE FUCK ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS????

I agree with you, he promised not to intervene, but there are threads as if he is already declaring war, but in reality he has barely said anything.

Bump It's trending worldwide!!!!

#SyriaHoax

Nice Try Drumpfkins, we know this all started from your Russian Bot Army.
BAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums BTFO HOW CAN IT EVER RECOVER

Bump

My body is ready pepe

Thank you.

Also is that really true? Is that chemical so dangerous that even if you so far as touch it itd cause sever harm to your skin?

So. who the hell cares if its from Russia all I care is whether its true or not. Fucking retarded shills you think were dumb.

*Hillarys emails leak confirming shes a devil worshipper who sells children*
CNN: Russia is evil for hacking those emails!

What kind of stupid logic is that? Thats like if your best friend came to reveal that your other friends were the ones who robbed your house the other day so you got mad at him instead. What a terrible sense of judgment.

Bump

I logged into my twitter account and saw that one of the memes I had made about stroopwafels during the Dutch elections had been picked up by Daelmans, who tweeted back at me. I kinda feel bad about just using it as a shill account now, desu

#SyriaHoax

This

Bump

>Doesn't want their country to go to a pointless war
>muh Russia

I swear to god, these fucking neocons/warmongers...

Bumping against slide threads.

muh russia

Wow lots of comments on this. Went on twitter and knew immediately Sup Forums did this lol

>Wow lots of comments on this. Went on twitter and knew immediately Sup Forums did this lol
Idk all I know is that pol has some really shitty threads going on right now.

show me your meme

So many of these pictures everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

This general of the us army leaked info that these wars against the middle east were planned since 2002.

The sad thing is everybody is laughing in the crowd lmao so dumb. How is that a laughing matter lmfao? Its like they block anything that has to do with anything legit.

Here's even more

Keep tweeting these Sup Forums!!!! It's still trending!

IT IS NUMBER ONE
THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL IT'S AT THE VERY TOP

GO GO GO GO GO LET SLIP THE FROGS

HOW MANY OF (YOU) WILL LIKE MY TWEETS?

There's concern trolls out the ass on this.
>I-I can't believe Trump! I can't support him anymore, now I'm a #hillmissile

KEEP IT UP GUYS

twitter has de-trended this tag.

OY VEY GOYIM IF THIS POST HAS DIGITS THEN TO NOT INVADE SYRIA WOULD BE AS BAD AS ANUDDA SHOAH

That place was comprimised so long ago. If liberals, globalists, neocons, and kikes want something, than its a terrible idea. All these faggots want Syrian war escalation. Hope trump can see through the lies.

what did he mean by this?

Checked

Except it's literally top trend right fucking now.

Send me your tweets ill RT

Anybody here feel free to post link to your tweets so I can support

Lol the bots r here now

Hmmmmmm................................... nowhere to be seen nothing bad happening here goy

We're doing it keep tweeting! Number 1 trend in the world right now

why is the media shilling for war against Assad with no proper investigation done? The same media who belittles George Bush over invading Iraq under false pretenses..

Bullshit

You guys are good people
They schemd you

Imagine the Internet being around when they created their first hoax to kickstart their geopolitcal campaign.

>Also is that really true? Is that chemical so dangerous that even if you so far as touch it itd cause sever harm to your skin?

Sarin is really toxic but often really impure due to how its synthesized in the lab. Many doctors treated sarin gas victims in Tokyo years ago without fullbody protection (they didn't know what had happened) and I don't believe any of the medical staff were effected

>Also is that really true? Is that chemical so dangerous that even if you so far as touch it itd cause sever harm to your skin?

Yes and it acts quickly as well. In the event of a chemical attack you have to get into MOPP gear in under 3 minutes. even then You're probably already dead. People dont seem to quite understand just how fast chemical weapons work. hell even something as mild as cx gas will instantly start choking you when you take off that mask.

Celebrities are actually talking about this now. You marvelous bastards have done it

Dat Bump

how about we go with the hashtag #nukesyria and start ww3?

Yeah why not, just blow shit out of proportions, that usually woks.

wha is hoax

if we could pizzagate this it would be great
they've pushed sarin gassed children enough already
overused meme needs to be tinfoiled

#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Do it faggots

Blumpf even cares about children

That's why you pol guys are turning on him

Atleast blumpfy has a heart