Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partnership_for_Peace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Switzerland
>Not neutral

Try again.

ww3? cold war 2? proxy war n+1?

This would be superior firepower vs manpower

Not going to happen. And even if it did, we'd all be dead in a week.

>Serbia green

>Australia
>South & middle america

>taking part in a war
lel

also
>turkey + india & co USA side
even more lel

Red = Nigger tier
/ thread

I'd rather desert than to fight for globalist cucks.

Green would get fucked up

there is no way that many countries would even be involved

>Pakistan with India

>implying the UK will help in your Jew war
>implying any of the middle eastern nations will come to US aid
>implying multiple Nationalist Euro countries like Hungary, Poland, Lithuania etc will not fight with the Russians
>implying India and Pakistan will help you and not just kill each other
>implying

You're going to die burger

>implying UK wouldn't go to war for their Jewish overlords
lel

it's another thing altogether how many of you would actually go to war, but your country would still be in the war.

Green would roll. Pretty easily. Most of the world's high tech, and just as many people. China would have absolutely zero chance against the weapon technology of the US, Europe, and Japan. It would be an absolute massacre.

The Queen and the Rothschild's run the entire show, you fucking newfag.
We're merely the prodigal son.

Try reading the paper instead of sleeping under it.

>China would have absolutely zero chance against the weapon technology of the US, Europe, and Japan

>hurr durr china paper tiger

>implying chile will fight

I want a wall through the sahara, not ww3

>India and Pakistan on one side
>Britain won't try just to get their own benefit out of the situation
>Sweden and finland are not neutral (not NATO members)
>Some muslims shithole ally with US
>Brasil will participate
>Argentina and UK on one side

>american education

Not like we haven't seen that before

>Implying Argentina will fight
we'll sell you shit honkey what about that?

Well we are in the partnership for peace (aka NATO for the little kids)... our military is getting prepared to help the NATO -.- and we couldn't even vote on it...

I thought your thing is absolute neutrality, how the fuck is that even a thing

Gee i wonder who will win

>Argentina getting involved
If that happens i'm bombing my own government, not even joking

that' makes us two.
but it ain't happening anyway.

Libya is bringing back Jamahiriya?

>partnership for peace
kek

PIC RELATED WHEN??

Oh my God it's the apocalypse. Holy lord forgive us.

Isaiah 17

This is the Damascus prophecy

> turkey not on US side
> what is NATO

> Lithuania
> any Baltic nation
> doing anything to aid Russia

heh

>burn down Chinese farms
>sea blockade
>wait

we're neutral, you can annihilate each other for all i care. after that the serbian empire will be reborn.

Well it should be but thats an illusion!
- Our media is onesided just like in every other western country (100% on the nato agenda)
- The goverment starts to get more and more powere (surveillance, taxes(dead bankseecret)...)
- people who actually want to research important topics and ask the big questens get drawn in the dirt (Daniele Ganser)

We are still better of then most other EU country... but thats kinda the problem... most people are still dreaming and dont get whats going on around them.

>us
>joining any war
I don't think you realise just how strictly neutral we are lad. It's written into our constitution to be neutral.

>somalia
kek, only fools will side with them

>Somalia
>having it's shit together enough to help any side in any war

WOOOO ANOTHER WAR FOR JEWISH BANKERS

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

I bet Russia will tremble to the might of our army lmao.

somebody who understands....

Bolivia, Ecuador and Nicaragua should be red.
Yemen also should be red.
India should be neutral.

> failed state venezuela fielding a military

Yeah right.

Somalia as a state is non-existant, so it also should be neutral

What does that map even mean, burger-kun?

>Turkey
>Iran

>Argentina
>Chile

The sides of WW3

>Krym is green

nuke brazil first

the picture of that cat made me giggle

that is all

Why would they attack the banking state?

Let's hope that doesn't happens.

Thats a map of MetroPCS coverage.
Fake news

ww3 would never happen.

Also we are technically bros with both you and russia.

Even our archenemies are only enemies in football matches for the sake of laughs and rivalry.

If there was a real war it would probably be just you guys, some countries in europe and some shitholes in middle east (gonna include turkey in this spot here since they are more sandniggers than europeans anyways).

Fixed it a bit for you mate

>Switzerland
>Not Neutral

>pakistan not allied with china aganist india

top kek

Also
obvioulsly

Wouldn't the middle east not be green or red, but a force fighting for themselves?

FTFY

>independent country
>middle east
Pick one

Brazil is more of a Chinabro than anything else because of Chinese communist government funding leftist Brazilian government. Now that the leading party is right-wing, we should be US bros but we still have a fuckton of deals with China.

Argentina would take advantage of the chaos to take back Las Malvinas once Kim nukes the UK.

The world becomes red, white and green, seems beautiful

>let's see how many countries we can group together without being relevant at all
huh neat
also, why would it spell tactics when none of the countries listed has english as their official language?

>Now that the leading party is right-wing

>PMDB
>Righ Wing

KEK

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to look up that you have the same status in PfP as Russian fed. so this is kinda wrong...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partnership_for_Peace

>Germany
how? We are 125% pro American. Don't ask where the superfluous 25% come from.

We don't have a right wing party, that's the truth
PMDB has no respect for ideology and just changes to whatever is popular, PSDB is centrist with a leftist tendency
We do have 10 different commie parties, isn't that nice

MAP UPDATE WITH BRIC

>Implying Russia would side with China in the upcoming Sino-American War
Expect green to be allied with Western European partisans

>Brazil pro china
lol no after Temer they have them grabbed by the balls, but in all fairness South America will likely be gray as any politician trying to get his country to fight for someone else will meet harsh opposition from the public, Venezuela will probably attempt this and might finally sink into an actual civil war because of that

Why would we join Russia exactly? We would probably stay neutral or do whatever USA-sempai comands, most of our politicians are literrally US shills.

>implying we'll go to war with 'Merica because of BRICS
m8 that shit doesn't work
India would never fight on the same side as China. The only reason they aren't killing themselves right now is because they know Pakistan would scavenge the loser and annex shit they don't deserve.
Also, you forgot about South Africa

Croatia and Serbia in the same boat? Brazil staying neutral? Iran and S. Arabia harmonizing?
Long shot fantasy...

made a map for people who don't live a retard fantasy world

This
Brazil is a american vassal state when it comes to war

Question huebro, do Brazilians see BRICS as being a meaningful collection of countries?

Or do people there think "why the fuck have we been lumped in with all these random countries"?

>Argentina in a military alliance

top fucking kek. we can provide plenty of cannon fodder though, lots of amerindians here no one will ever miss

I agree alignments-wise but Venezuela is not fighting anyone unless they get a huge injection of money that would go way beyond any value they could provide.

>Pakistan
>Not China's Bitch
>On the same team as India

Lol shit they've only been at war with india like 8 times in the last 50 years, and they traded those nuclear tests in 1998, and they have those border ceremonies that make it pretty goddamned clear that they want to cut each other's throats all day erriday, but sure. They'll help each other out.

Are Cuba and Russia still allies?

>Hawaii

The average brazilian doesn't even know about BRICS
Most people pretend it's good for us, but no one can tell exactly what the benefits are

i hope china wipes out humanity

fixed it for ya

>Chile is out
Finally a map that isn't retarded

>Pakistan
>China's bitch
m8 both China, India and Pakistan are playing the waiting game
The moment any of the three makes a move for Kashmir, the remaining one knows it already won.
China wants it, India wants and Pakistan wants and they all know none of the three can do anything without triggering a nuclear war.
So they wait.
If a war breaks out, China will have no choice but to join, it's too big and too important to be left out of any major conflicts.
Pakistan and India will probably kill themselves without getting too involved in international politics during a world war scenario. This is only made more likely due to the possible dismantling of the UN during a world war