Why is pol suddently pro islam?

do you really care if assad used the gas or not?

its time for war goys,the final crusade starts now! DEUS VULT!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are not, just fucking shills are

>>>The_Donald

DEUS VULT! PRAISE KEK!

fuck off turci

Go back to /r/eddit cucks no Sup Forumsack wants to die for Jews and their FSA pets.

Because sunnis and wahabbis are the real threat and agressors, Assad is also protecting christians.

im not from reddit

i just want to kill pakis and muds m8

less of them the better,any excuse

DEUS VULT!!!! REMOVE SARACEN!!!!

can we not just kill isis and the rebels then?

Deus vult

Were not. Assad is preferable to Isis and keeps the mudslime dogs at bay.

This will just end up being Iraq 3.0.
Lurk moar you dumb T_d fag

>thinking based assad defender of christians in syria is just another shitskin

DEUS VULT!!!! REMOVE THE ARABPEAN UNION!!!!

if we were pro islam, we'd be shilling for the moderate beheaders instead of one of the few governments in the region that allows women outside without wearing a garbage bag and male supervision

ive never been on reddit m8

i just hate muslims

good point,can be bomb the white helmets?

I wish we would.

strawpoll.me/12691541

You tell me who is the real shill here?

You moron you realize that if Assad the secular Alevite (Not Muslim) leader beats (((moderate rebels))) ak the isis and al qaeda syria will stabilize and 3 million refugees waiting in turkey and jordan will get back in Syria and we will see no more muslim migration... Under Assad you have religious freedom women are equal as men (dont need to wear hijab) you can smoke you can gamble you can drink etc... The Muslims hate Alevites as much as they hate Christians... The real Syrians who live under Syrian controlled territories are bro tier the people u see in europe are shitskins from other muslim countries there are least syrians there... Stop being an edgy fucking teen and think on long distance ffs...

8pol BTFO /leftypol/ after the hack. Now they are in full shill overdrive.

Assad is like the saddam Hussain of Syria.

If we go into Syria we make another refugee crisis. Plain and simple. I don't want anymore shit skins going into Europe

Also this Christians are literally treated same as Muslims Assad is protecting them and they are in the least danger in all of Muslim countries... If those isis (((moderate rebels))) fucks win they will rape and kill every single christian...

I love how all these edgy "KILL ALL MUSLIMS" 14 year old LARPers miss that they're taking the side of the Saudis and al-Qaeda.

I never used plebbit, and as long as sandniggers kill each other I don't care

We were never pro-islam though. Assad is a secular leader that is actually the only one really fighting ISIS. A war against him would create another Iraq

sage your shill thread

go to sleep shill, mr. shekelberg won't pay you if you're late for work tomorrow

i dont give a fuck about some sand niggers. that means i dont care enough to fight them in goatfuckerstan

its called indifference (((faggot))). some consider it a higher form of hate

live in a muslim area and say you cant hate them with all your being.

OY VEY! stop it right there hans or you get a refugee next door

>assad isn't a muslim

UK education

We gain nothing from going to war with Assad. This won't be different from any other neocohen war for israel.

Assad is better than majority of "rebels". If you want to actually do a crusade remove all "moderate rebels" first, as they are the actual "extreme" Muslims. Actually target Isis first, than the rebels, then Israel, then the Saudis, then most countries in Middle East besides Lebanon and Cyprus, then Assad, then remove Muslims from Cryprus and Lebanon. Also be sure to not kill any of the Christian minority. As you can see, Assad is the least of our problems. By going after Assad you have targeted one of the least shitty leaders in the Middle East, and in doing so you have handed over his land to much worse people. Assad is the least of our problems. Isis, other terrorist groups, Israel and Saudis are the big shitheads. Don't join American army, as they fight for the worst. Isis, terrorist, Saudis and Israel all have worked with USA. By fighting for them you are fighting for the most awful Muslims against more tolerant ones. Now I agree Islam is cancer but again fry the big fish first.

lol Sup Forums is far from pro-islam

i am muslim and post here all the time talking about islam and Allah s.a.w and mostly people are very hostile