People on this board are opposed to war in the middle east

>people on this board are opposed to war in the middle east
TOP KEK

>sending Americans to fight in some shithole because of some civilians dying in a civil war in which you are not involved

thanks trump

>>NOT sending Americans to fight in some shithole because of some civilians dying in a civil war in which you are not involved

Yeah because unlike you most of us actually have a brain. If it weren't for your pointless wars in the first place we wouldn't have the refugee crisis.

>>>NOT NOT sending Americans to fight in some shithole because of civilians dying in a civil war in which you are not involved

Unless Trump declares war on the entire middle East yes, I'm against these smallish kike incursions.

Letting in economic refugees is why we have the refugee crisis. It's got almost nothing to do with syria.

>we
What do you mean "we" you nigger? Europe is suffering. Not your shithole.

Yes I am opposed to fighting to install al-Qaeda into power in Syria.

HELL YA LETS DESTROY A SECULAR GOVERNMENT, LET SUNNI EXTREMISTS RUN THE COUNTRY, AND LET THEM GENOCIDE ALL OF THE CHRISTIAN ASSYRIANS. DEUS VULT, RIGHT?

>where do those refugees come from?

how are people this retarded. are you a shill or something?

DEEEUUUS
VUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULT

I live in dearborn

>destroy ISIS
>keep Assad in power, for now
>middle east becomes stable enough for rapefugees to go home
>rapefugees go home
Did I miss anything?

The place we should be crusading to first is Jerusalem, not Syria.
Saged.

Shut the Fuck up, you nupol r3dditor.
Go deus vult somewhere else.

wew

>sending americans to fight WITH terrorists against the goverment of syria

because no muslim has ever called me a fucking white male. And I want Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth.

>sending Americans to fight Americans in a gladiator arena 5000 miles away from Syria

This needs to play out. The devision is needed to know who is real and fake. Islamrats are still local. When you see brown herders buying tents and 7/11 closes, then you know to get strapped

This would be a war to help Saudi Arabia and Israel you dumbfuck OP. This is not a war to retake Jerusalem for Christ.

>defending muslims instead of allowing our ruskie-bros to exterminate them
Sounds like we're on the wrong side of history, desu.

They trade blood for majic

They aren't really that related. If anything the idea that these "wars" are what's causing floods of shitskins ( who are already only being stopped at the roach border) is a liberal/zog meme that you're falling for.

Thats been our track record.

Well when you put it like that...

Fuck off you Jew. We don't want your nuclear war.

this is true. they'd go wherever for rape and welfare.

try harder

The yanks destabilised the entire region. Of course it is related.

I wouldn't be opposed to indiscriminate genocide in the middle east. Instead what we have is western governments supporting Islamists while the resulting refugees ferried off to our countries.

I support the side that will keep sandniggers out of the West.

Cry more jewboy

>cuck
>achmed
>etc

Moonman would never support ousting Assad

Trump should strike there first. With a nuke.

No it's not Arabs who are "refugees" just move to Jordan like the Pals. These gay overrated "wars" have nothing to do with it. They aren't refugees and they aren't fleeing anything.

Enjoy throwing your life at away at the cost of the tax payers in order to line the pockets of the arms industry and foreign countries you fucking cuck

>muh holy war xd

It's not war I'm opposed to, but rather another protracted conflict with bullshit ROE and nothing to show for it in the end. If we're going to war, even if it's on a lie, then actually let us off the leach and kill the fucking enemy, not win their hearts and sell them McDonalds. I'm not interested in going to another sandbox in a vain attempt to set up a fake democracy in a country of people that think it's okay to stone women and fuck kids. If we go to war, we go to WAR.

WAR IS THE OLDEST GAME MAN EVER PLAYED LETS DO THIS DRUMPF I LOVE YOU

But thats the excuse they are using, and you tards are responsible for making that excuse available.

What an excellent idea my man. Sending millions of soldiers off to die, fighting for the globalist Jews. Fighting yet another useless and endless war in the Middle East.

You sound like a pretty good goy.

As if the bongs and frogs carving up the former Ottoman empire and giving the Jews parts of Palestine didn't destabilize the shit long before Americans were anywhere near the Middle East.

THE GLOBALIST JEWS WANT TO RUN AN OIL PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA FROM QUATAR TO UNDERMINE RUSSIA'S ECONOMY , THEY WANT TO PUT RUSSIA UNDER JEWISH CENTRAL BANK CONTROL LIKE THE USA IS. THIS IS KEY TO THE GLOBALISTS. ASSAD REFUSED TO LET THEM DO IT, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE.

HILLARY, OBAMA, NEOCONS, JEWS, GLOBALISTS THEY ALL WANT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

TRUMP HAS BEEN COOPTED BY THE JEWS,,,

>you should have listened

They will use any excuse it makes no difference. Fuck's sake they can't even decide if they're migrants or "refugees" they don't care.

>your wars are the reason we have to let these people in

>fighting for your jewish overlords and the petrodollar on the other side of the world whilst creating another million refugees to further destroy western civilisation
Why are burgers such good goyim?

>nupol r3dditor.

Because we are sent to fight FOR Islamists against secular government and organisations.

Back to your shithole, Mudman

Turkey is a pretty based country for sticking up to that manlet Putin.

yes lets destabilize the region so that mudslimes can flee into the open arms of european women

/thread

Based Daddy wants to BTFO the Eurocucks who wont pay their fair share in NATO. Fuck yes

let them gas each other american lives and money does not need to be spent on this. We must prepare for the next crusade and strike when the time is right that time is not now

Doos volt larpers are the ultimate shabbos goyim.

You also realize if anyone wants America to go to war its Soros and his (((associates))). All a war would do is cost america money and destabilize the region which "coincidentally" is near Israel. the money is going to got straight to the warhawks and their Jewish financiers and the land will be so destabilized (((they))) can grab it with ease.

That pic
Well, it's not a lie but still
kek

Yes, why don't we all go to die fighting a secular leader backed by a Christian traditionalist leader - both of which are fighting Muslim terrorist organizations - so that we can help the only Jewish ethnic state can expand. Moron.

I've been saying this for a long time, none of the men who can actually fight and win a war, i.e., real men, want to die for their feminist, sjw, spy-state run by jewish bankers and media. They're going to have to pay people a lot more money to fight in the future, because only mercenaries would die for this nightmare.

>working for Sholomo for free to build greater Israel
>or even worse - paying him to let you work
Good goy.