Hey Sup Forums, how's your day today?

#SyriaHoax

Do something before Mudassir takes your sister.

Spread it Sup Forums

Prep for WW3

Bump. Share the news of the hoax far and wide.

whats this from

Hoax photos to tweet

>hashtag SyriaHoax bitches

Apparently the story was that the kid's parents are dead and he spends every night sleeping in between their graves.

>lol j/k i'm okay gais!

>fake fakes

Jesus, are these actually real? This is so fucking sloppy that I have a hard time believing they aren't fake.

Nobody use this. It's supposed to be fake.

It doesn't matter, the demographic that these are aimed at sees exactly what they want to see.

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

What is this pic OP?

Second.

Everyone knows you cannot pat your head and rub your stomach while under the affects of sarin gas.

I guess that's why he thinks the whole thing is so funny.

Just got off work.
Drinking some whiskey catching up on the days events.

World still fucked apparently.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I dont get it, why would the people making it take and then release photos proving what they did was fake

Typical wageslave. Keep up the good work, we the /big boys/ will keep watch for you.

I'm surprised too, they could just kill real people, that would not be out of norm for CIA and deepstate. Why go through all the trouble.

baaamp

You sir are a real white.

Go back to redit.

It's a kind of magic that doesn't work unless they show you how it's done. That way, when people are still yet fooled, it works better.

I'm just repeating what I've heard for years from many different people.

That picture is awesome he even has the merchant smile.

THE ORIGINAL "AFTERMATH" VIDEO SET IN A TUNNEL HAD ALL THE MEN WITH WEAPONS SHOUTING "ALLAHU SNACKBAR" AND ONE SCREAMING IN ARABIC "THE DUMP HAS BEEN HIT! CLEAR THE BUILDING. THE DUMP IS ON FIRE!" BEFORE THE MEDIA CENSORED IT.

THE VIDEO HASN'T BEEN AIRED SINCE.

LADS. WHERE IS THE INITIAL AFTERMATH VIDEO WITH FIGHTERS CHOKING AND KIDS SCREAMING?

You are getting nuked by India as soon as this shit starts , run towards Baluchistan. India is getting nuked by pakistan too.

So if Syria is hoax, you're saying Trump is a rube?

>qt3.14 88 GF
>lives in Syria

We have to compile as much of this shit as we have.

I'll find the photo op ambulance kid on my laptop.

TOP KEK

>India deploys shitting bombs on designated streets

>you're saying Trump is a rube?
if he fell for this neocon bullshit, then, yes, he is a rube

Roman salute that is common in Levantine arab countries.
Holy shit you even see the act change.
"Oh shit Camera is back on me!"

man just thinking she giving you that look while doing a handjob

Hey, I remember when I was a kid and instigated wars by posing in fake death photos too.

Great times.

MAYBE SOMEONE IS MAKING FAKES YOU MONGS

Why is it easy for you to believe the victims are faking it when it would be just as easy for Assad/Russians to be making the fakes

Would at least explain WHY such so many damning pictures are also taken

Y'alls selective conspiracy theorizing is really weird

The video is even more conclusive showing them setting the scene up.

The guy filming it was present at the beheading of a 12 year old boy just a week earlier.

Either a rube or Judas.

keep this shit trending

call in all the meme magic you can spare

Literally proves nothing. I smiled when I broke my leg....

These are photoshopped, you retards.

They're syrians.

Wait, so you didn't think Trump wouldn't want to use the US military, start a war so he could "win it?"

Of course he was. Trump's like a child influenced by the last thing he saw/last person who talked to him.

Also, the US has been ramping up in Syria all through Trump's term. We've sent more planes, done more bombing and even added 1,000 marines.

>It's totally normal to laugh and smile after being (((gassed))) then as soon as the camera turns back to you, you then begin to hold your head and rub your belly with an oscar worthy performance.

vanity -the same reason, serial killers start giving clue volontarly. Everybody want to be acknowledge for their contribution. They share the whole bunch of pics with on fb group before releasing the actual fake.

Those sneaky fucking vermin.

The frogs and Cuckovich are pushing the hashtag and people aren't really falling for it since they know it's coming from the Trump meme-fags on places like this.

Pic shows it stated with Russia. So Russia and Assad could be posting fakes of fakes...or they're fakes.

Remember, to a Trump Support Assad and Putin are heroes to be worshiped.

Muslims are fucking stupid, and love selfies. Wtf it's not rocket science.

hahaha busted

Mfw Trump acts like he is going to bomb the Assad regime.

And instead bombs the hell out of the rebels.

>>>>DIVERSION

kikes about to take out yet another aryan peoples

color me suprised

Don't you think this is possibly an unrelated photo of some kid pretending to be dead after a slaughter of chicken?

>the future's uncertain and the end is always near

Lol "wageslave", opposed to what?
Taking handouts and welfare? Thanks, no thanks libtard.

Complement accepted.

Don't give me your shit shariablue. We all know that if a Democrat were in power you would want Hillary or whomever to be bombing the fuck out of Syria because of muh children and muh ebil dictator. Hillary said repeatedly that she supported "regime change" in Syria. We knew exactly what we were getting with Hillary. We were hoping for different with Trump. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MOTHERFUCKER

Either of you can find that?
I thought I had that in my folder, but I can't find it.

good thing hollywood cant fake gore otherwise all the pol memers will convince everyone the whole war is a lie

Maybe the rebels are faking fake fakes, to make it look like Assad is creating fake fakes to make it look like the rebels are making fakes to make it look like Assad is killing civilians.

Ffs again? Why can they not hire good crisis actor's?

Ok that one is BS blood does not pool like that.

Fake news

I like how this girl thinks

Im sure he is, he did say he has a job.

That's it. I'm done.

Umm, seriously guys? It's pretty common in modern medicine to use smiling as a method to reduce pain. It's a combination of placebo impact & chemical chain reactions triggered by exercising the muscles and parts of the brain associated with happiness.

Not every company has drip lines of morphines readily available for its fat, addicted, dependent masses (emphasis on "mass").

Poor Chickens. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Fuck off bet you ate at KFC last night.

What if its fake news about fake news to prevent fake fake news from reaching the (((mainstrum meteor))) to then tell everyone the fake news that the fake news is fake. But in reality its the fake news thats fake?

one of these civilizations is full of effeminate men who spend their lives playing video games in their bedrooms. the other is full of testosterone-filled men who are literally raping the world.

you think you're making a good point, but you're not. if these guys don't have to use gloves to handle this gas, you need to cover your asshole and find a safe place to hide.

Kanadian Fried Chicken?

Hell yeah Chile is participating. Fuck the white cucks

Fuck off you have KFC in amerinog land also.

Your fake story sounds like fake news tho

I don't think testosterone neutralizes sarin

Don't eat meat. So no.

Sarin gas could kill you with skin contact you dumbass

You dont like white people?

Drinking here as well. This shit is so unpredictable, I hope trump does the "right" thing

neither do i.

prove it, idiot.

Yeah some form of this. Humans always pull this shit that they feel SSSOOOO smart and clever for getting away with a lie that they end up bragging up it, desperate for that attention, and revealing it was a lie.

lol

White helmets, come on nerd you know I meant that.

I love white people, I genuinely stare at them and compare my skin to them when I see one.

Those Memri memes crack me up. You have to hand it to the zionists they have mad propaganda skills. Same team that helped shove you into the attack on Iraq in this case.

google "Meyrav Wurmser" + "clean break"

Like the day of the rake?

It's called a nerve agent for a reason

Foaming at the mouth. Horrible.

pic related