Who's moving here after today?

Who's moving here after today?

Ohh but I though pol was against ancestral land immigration of other races. Fuck off We are full

i thought i was the only one.

i already got my tickets to leave tomorrow. I cant live under constant fear of a war breaking out.

latin american countries belong to the spaniards, who are fellow whites. whites moving en masse to these countries would be a net positive anyways

by spaniards i mean the spanish whites who live there*

>I cant live under constant fear of a war breaking out.
lurk moar and rejoice in the face of happenings

How will you get over the wall?

Stay in your country and live your life to the fullest until nuclear fire takes you from this earth

its not built yet my british friend. where will you go yourself if shit really does hit the fan?

nooo fuck off. if everyone gets the idea to immigrate there we are fucked.

Do you really think they want a horde american whites going to their countries after we memed trump into office?

Look at their social media. They fucking hates us for that

mexico might have a chip on there shoulder but we love americans here

The Commonwealth does seem better than Ascia

>Who's moving here after today?

I'd stay the FUCK AWAY from that place if I were you.

Poor Brown People there have been earmarked for extermination for sake of the climate.

Fuck off we're full.

What happened today Faggot?

What happened today?

We open doors to all americans, just bring some fucking Switchs or WiiUs atleast

im not talking about the beaners of mexico. nobody like them.

im talking about the normies of south america that dont like us because of trumps comments.

the missile strike on syria. even if it doesn't happen today, whenever it does, I won't fight a war for Israel

I would rather get radiation poisoning and get my balls dragged on broken glass and alcohol than go anywhere near South America.

You can't, because of le Wall.
It was not to keep Spics out, it was to keep draft dodgers in.
Canada is not an option anymore, due to extradition contract.
Trump is a genius.

>i'd rather get radiation poisoning
your wish may very well come true

Come home and BLEACH us, whitey
God knows we need less latino and more civilization

Fuck off, we are full.

this

>I would rather get radiation poisoning
You are all set then

Have fun dying for those kikes! I'll be here enjoying sunshine.

i'll bring my PS4 senpai

Bring feminine benises, and old books.

Fuck off we are full

Stay and fight for your country idiots!

Already got a bitch in your country that I plan on bleaching. You're welcome.

Please don't.

Stay where you are.
Seriously don't make this place worse. It's already shit, we don't need a bunch of faggots, retards and cuckolds from murica here.

The moment you start flocking here half of California will too somehow I know it.

South America will probably be the safest continent when ww3 starts.

I'm literally moving to Vietnam this month

if you're lucky, only redpilled white americans will come, and the cucks of california will be incinerated. unforunately you're probably right and they will flock over

northern Canada will be safe

you have to go back, John

>fighting against nukes

get the fuck out we don't need fat shits here

Don't come here

you probably prefer countrys that speak you native tongue
>pic related

fight for what? to be used and disposed of like cattle?

Aruba! Literally paradise

Your king literally once moved here

this

BUILD THE WALL NOW

We could use a big dose of freedom

>implying there will be a WW3 instead of rich people depopulating the whole globe for their own benefit

lmao dude what are you smoking?

How can we build a wall if we have to spend another trillion in the middle east?

>it's okay if *I'M* the refugee
Fuck that, hypocrite. I hope our borders get shut down so nobody gets in or out unless they are being shipped off to the war zone from the draft.

i'd rahter live in colombia anyways senpai.

Get over here, Pierre. That or the French islands. Escape while you can.

I said continent relative to other continents. In terms of countries the Faroe Islands will probably be 1 million times safer.

Too many drug cartels and Anaconda snakes and other jungle cats and poison frogs and niggers to make it a good place.

>south america
>safe
>ever
kek

>tfw your great empire crumbles into dust and your retarded nigger of a little brother becomes more powerful and safer than you

>sissy ass white bois

I'm already in South America, thank God.

Nah I'm enlisting

>Chile
>Uruguay
>Costa Rica
>Colombia

Which one should I pick?

Guiana? Ayy you're set.

You all are welcome faggots!

Pls no here is a shithole

Nuke Latam or at least Argentina alone instead of nuking Mother Eurasia

Why everybody assume that WW3 is imminent?
In Korea Soviets and Yanks literally fight each other +China.
Vietnam, the same.
Afghanistan, yank weapons everywhere.

What is going to be different now?

And I was talking about fighting to avoid the war, don't just run without even complaining.

Flag get!

You should pick Belgium, and protect your homeland so we dont have cucks like you in the future complaining that they have no homeland.

>colombia
top kek
first three are okay-ish
Shut up cuck, however it'd be nice if people got a good enough scare to make them nationalistic once again

Nobody because we aren't faggots. Embrace death you coward.

go on and move to bolivia or peru if you think it's bad here, I mean we are not at the level of european countries but the southern cone is the best there is in this continent. also fuck off cuck

come home white man

WOW really made me think

I'll readily admit to wanting whites here because we're a shithole. But the cities are functional and you'll never have trouble unless you go to the shitty neighborhoods, which is basically the same as America, so it's fine.

costa rica is way too close to the us, chile is the safest and has a nice range of climates for you to choose

Believe me I've did my best red pilling my peers in my existence here in this country. But Western Europe is beyond salvation. Even America's future is brighter, despite the fact that you're less white

Just think about it: we are handing over more than half of our income to the government, there have been a dozen muslim terrorist attacks, millions of male refugees... yet still people aren't waking up. The vast majority keeps being a muslim apologist or a douchebag that says 'Europeans had their run'

Me

oh look, thats interesting

this

yeah a lot of argentinians would die which is a good thing

Yeah argentina #1 that's why you go to buy things on Chile

whatever you say senpai, i'll be enjoying the sun and fun, while your two options are to die for Shalomowitz or watch the heat peel your face off

If you move out of the US, let me stay there in your place
I'd be willing to fight and die for a country where I can defend myself and speak my mind without going to jail for it.

What about Argentina? I didn't name you because I've only been hearing bad things

Come home

Muslim population is less than 0.1%

Around 50 people

And this means you should emigrate from Belgium because...?
Stay in your fucking country and don't be a burden on others.

No one. Stop larping.

das a rarity there

between Chile and Uruguay it's a though choice

can i come if i bring my SNES? i got all the good games for it

Is Chile safe?

I hate living in this shithole illegal immigration is out of hand and Colombians are killing this country

>Implying that Vice-President of Venezuela isn't importing "strange people" to SA or giving out Venezuela passports with probably ties with Iran or/and Hezbollah.

Also
>tfw no qt3.14 chilean gf
;_;

Well if I stay here and pay my taxes I'm funding the system and thus my own downfall

It's too late for electoral solutions here. We have to make the choice

A: vote with our feet and fuck off
B: stay and fight (meaning: buidling up a solid,deep network of like minded people that are ready to do what's necessary)

If Europe does not completely close it's borders the next decade we will get flooded by niggers and muslims. And even if we would seal off the border: there are too many damn weaklings here that would not be able to bear the fact that Europeans are living safely behind their wall while Africa is starving

Thanks lads. I will definetely evaluate all options. If I ever move I will to my upper most best to integrate of course

Forgot pic

the south below santiago with the exception of the araucaria is safe to live

The capital and the north are being culturally enriched by Colombians and other africanoids for the moment.

>to integrate
The only thing that you will have to do is learn Spanish, Europeans are received with open arms here, you can marry a white girl and have more white children

It's good, I'm aware most countries in Latin america have regions and regions, just like we do but only the Southern Cone (and Costa rica if being generous) doesn't have such extremes as most of the continent does
Who's approval are you tryign to get you self hating cuckold? I bet you're a peruvian or some shit
>but people buy smart tvs in Chile
Yeah and Germans go to spain to get shitfaced, who cares
Anyone who tells you that certain country in the southern cone is much better than the other ones or viceversa is lying to you, uruguay, chile, argentina and i believe southern brazil are on the same tier of development and quality of life

>vote with muh feet
Damn hypocrite. People are "voting with their feet" in the middle east and mexico right now, no differently, and we can all agree they should stay where they are. You have no right to leave and you deserve whatever fate befalls you in your homeland. If you do leave, I hope you get deported immediately.

hahahaha our whores are stealing all the work! ticas are fugly, no doubt the colombianas are dominating the market share

m8, if climate change is real we're getting roasted
The entirety of both south and central america would probably become a huge desert due to extremely high temperatures
Canada, Russia and Finland will end up either Tropical paradises or a little more like Poortugal, you know, reasonable temperatures and all.

>self hating cuckold
I'm chilean actually. I'm just here enjoying my free education before I go back to Glorious Chile

Lol you egocentrical argies are so easy to trigger.

is colombia going to be habitable famalam or do i have no choice but to move to the southern cone

Weren't you going to Canada?

The rats are the firsts to leave the ship. But this one isn't sinking, oh no, is fucking flying.
Get some shit life on some third world country and never come back.

>Brazil
>safe
kek