WAR WHEN?????

HOLY SHIT ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

US TO INVADE SYRIA

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-israeli-minister-assad-attack-46616415
cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump's not dumb enough to invade Syria

Salsa?

Here's what's going on.
>deep state gas syria, blame assad
>msm goes apeshit trying to pressure trump into going to war against syria so they can start ww3 against russia
>msm are either lying about trump wanting to attack assad or he's lying about wanting to so he can destroy their narrative about him and putin being in bed together
>bottom line is trump will not attack syria under any circumstances
>in coming weeks trump will uncover evidence and expose the deep state for what they did
>they will be executed
>no more roadblocks, trump can make america great again

I do not agree with invading Syria. We have to be respectful of their cultural differences. I would hate to be considered a racist because my governments doing.

#Coexist

What's your source?

No one was gassed. It was a bunch of crisis actors. No one died.

fuck off shill

You fucking moron. They're already considering options to invade.
Based Trump will defeat Russia and the shitty muslim Syrian terrorists

0/10, I can tell they pay you minimum wage.

reminder that the tryhard from the UK who is in everythread is the same poster

Does anyone have anything from Trump on this or is it just (((them))) causing hysteria?

I don't get paid for this.

Then you must be part of Hillary's pedo ring and know you're going down with her.

watch the fucking speech he did he clearly stated military action is now on the table

also rex tillersob straight up said syria has no future with assad

see
BTFO by KEK himself!

Never, stop spamming this shit.

I hope so if he goes to war repubs are officially fucked for 2020

Nothing came from Trump's mouth about invading or bombing shit.
Go fuck yourself if you think MSM is saying otherwise

Shhh, shill, your days are numbered.

So he gets paid nothing for his job, it's still a job.

If he does this he would be stupidest fucker ever he literally had a slam dunk presidency where all he had to do was tell everyone to fuck off and work of improving the country.

>I don't get paid for this
what don't you get paid for user?

I don't understand. How will attacking other countries to be the hero make America great again?

Protip: it won't

This. Muslims are subhuman primitive apes. The more they kill eachother the better it is for us. Respect sandniggers cultural differences and stop being racist

that's fucking retarded

Miss me yet ?

Yes, you're right shill, Trump buys into this garbage.

Despite a Syrian reporter reporting on the attack 24 hours before it happened.

Despite those videos of the paramedics "treating" the "victims" of the "attack" being debunked.

Assad would do such an attack despite the fact he was WINNING by a LANDSLIDE.

Bye, bye shill. :)

IF THIS POST HAS DIGITS TRUMP NUKES SYRIA SPARKING WW3

How are so many poltards falling for this meme? Assad DID NOT USE GAS. These claims have come from both the white helmets who work closely with Al Nusra to oust Assad and Turkey who are literally fighting in Syria to oust Assad. You can't be this stupid.

You then have that E-mail that anons have been passing around that said Israel wants Syria to be destroyed and Assad ousted. This is affirmed by this article that highlights all of what has happened so far, Please read through all of it, it is not a news story it is simply a timeline of events. Here's my favorite quote,

>The head of Israel's Holocaust memorial is urging world leaders to end to the atrocities
>in Syria following a chemical weapon attack that killed dozens of civilians this week.

>Yad Vashem chairman Avner Shalev on Thursday said the international community must
> "end the human suffering and provide humanitarian aid to the victims."

>He noted that after World War II world leaders enacted universal principles and instituted
> organizations aimed at preventing future crimes against humanity. He said those tools
>should be utilized now to stop atrocities in Syria.

>About 6 million Jews were murdered in the systematic
>Nazi effort to kill all the Jews of Europe during WWII.
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-israeli-minister-assad-attack-46616415

You literally can't make this shit up, please screencap this so that I can say I told you so.

I've copy and pasted this in two other threads, now here. Please for the love of fuck don't pass me off as a shill, this is not being critical of Trump, this goes further than that.

q

No now fuck off

ANYBODY NEED MORE PROOF THAT THIS IS WHAT THE GLOBALISTS WANT!

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

>he does it for free