www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-06-11-50-08
whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111
usa.gov/elected-officials
politico.com/story/2017/01/dina-powell-goldman-sachs-joins-trump-233476
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

Wow.. so powerful.

Ww3 false flag like Vietnam man it happening. In two days a real attack will happen and it will start

>MFW I actually support war against Assad because it will fuck up Russia
>MFW I was afraid that Trump will be Putin's cocksucker at first but he turned out based
MAGA

Sage and report all R*ddit threads

>dilbertman thinks the syria gas attack was a hoax

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
What is Assad's MO? How did this gas attack help him in any way, even on paper?

>voted for Trump
>instead got Yeb 2.0

Congrats, you got another fucking neocohen elected.

You played yourselves.

TILLERSON GOING TO MOSCOW NEXT WEEK
PUTIN KNOWS IT'S A FALSE FLAG
SHILLS BTFO

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-06-11-50-08

Tbqh, I kind of enjoy this whole shitshow right now.

Most people are too stupid to understand how Trump acts and completely misinterpret him most of the time, apparently this also applies to /ptg/

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

choose

same to be honest family, we need to go war. Wimpy cucks want peace

why do jews push false narratives.

AWOO~

Fox just reported that tillerson is forming a coalition to take down Assad. Hopefully it's not true.

They know you'd never do what they want if their only option was telling the truth.

We need to go to war with a real enemy, not Assad's Syria.

Trump said Assad was responsible for the chemical bombings targetting women and children and said something would be done. If you are against this go to r eddit.

Sorry but Trump picked the wrong side.

The one's trending.

Threadly Reminder:

CALL AND EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE.

whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111

usa.gov/elected-officials

Write them and tell them under any and all circumstances you do NOT support a war in Syria.

Obama tried to do something similar in 2013 but was shut down by massive public outcry. Do it now. Do it tomorrow. Do it every day until Trump comes out and assures us there will be no war. I do not think Trump is going to take us to war, but there is no reason to not do this.

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE TRUMP IS PLAYING THE NEOCONS, RUSSIA, AND CONDUCTING 45D CHESS (he most likely is!) THIS CAN ONLY DO GOOD. IF YOU MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD THEN YOU CAN GET THE WARHAWKS IN THE SENATE TO BACK DOWN.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE. DO IT NOW, DO IT TOMORROW, DO IT EVERY DAY.

IF THERE IS EVEN A TINY, MINUSCULE CHANCE THAT TRUMP IS PLANNING ON ANY SORT OF MILITARY ACTION YOU CAN CONVINCE HIM NOT TO AND SAVE AMERICA. YOU CAN BE THE HERO.

Please tell me he's not serious about attacking Assad. Please tell me he knows this is a false flag.

DONT FUCKING DO IT TRUMP

WE WAR NOW

If this goes the way I suspect it will nothing will happen, Trump will condem Obama for his crimes against Syria(maybe), and I'll buy a MAGA hat. Now give suggestions on which one I should buy.

politico.com/story/2017/01/dina-powell-goldman-sachs-joins-trump-233476

Thoughts? I feel like this bitch cant be trusted.

Anyone else gonna watch Judge's new show tomorrow? It seems pretty cool actually and I love Judge

Why are they trying to knife /ourguy/?

Writing/calling doesn't do anything.

Assad's Syria is Putin's puppet state.
Please go to war with Assad's Syria. Do it for us

What the fuck has been going on

Awoovement~

We should have known this shit was coming when Neocon Pence chased out Michael Flynn. All they need now is for Bannon to officially step down and Trump's cabinet will be 100% palatable to cocksuckers like McCain

It wouldn't

There's literally a 0% chance he called for a gas attack

There is an outside chance it was someone else in command of the military who thinks they can come to power with Assad out of the way
Maybe they already have an agreement with the cia to work with them moving forward

Assad has butchered his own people for years and Trump has confirmed he was responsible for thr most recent chemical attack targetting civilians. Trump must not repeat Obama's mistakes, he must strike Assad.

can't wait for the shitstorm

Are you implying that Assad false flagged himself?

Fuck you this has been an anti-neocohen board from the very beginning and it was the major reason Trump was popular here before YOU degenerate creatures from reddit came here. You had better hold your tongue. This board has never been well since faggots like you came here.

Melania

we fucked up didn't we

Shills going on about a Syrian war.

HOLY FUCK FOX NEWS I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SPRING BREAKS STOP FUCKING RUNNING A SEGMENT ABOUT IT EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

Whatever Trump does this is one of those moments where you either trust his method or not.

Even if this is a false flag, what if they keep false flagging gas attacks and Trump keeps doing nothing?.. I think Trump will do something, likely a coalition, one that may even involve Russia to ensure changes in Syria.

Wew lad. Trump better not fucking do it. Anyone supporting war in Syria is officially a David Brock shill.

>people itt unironically think that Trump will invade Syria

Factually untrue. In 2013 the exact same thing occurred and was stopped by a large outpouring of angry phonecalls that made people realize war is not popular.

Your congressmen don't care about you, but they do care about your vote. If enough people make a big enough stink they won't jeopardize their reelection chances.

Who the fuck elected these two? Why are they always at the table? How much longer will we allow them to thwart the agenda we elected Trump to carry out?

Nothing.

Hard to tell considering how everyone has been losing their shit all day.

Stop wanting death towards Syria and your fellow Slavs. If we destabilize Syria more refugees will go to Europe, and more innocent white people will suffer.

I love her, post more please

i browse /brit/ 8-9 hours a day

>tfw no political mastermind fueled by burning revenge for his father to help you save your country

SAY IT WITH ME POL! MADAME PRESIDENT!

Trump is a globalist traitor who loves the kikes.
Bannon called Kushner a cuck and a globalist and wanted to leave the white house enraged but was stopped by a republican woman. Trump has surrounded himself with globalist kikes. The MSM is suddenly not anti-Trump anymore. The shills are shilling for Trump and war.

Anyone who supports him at this point has to fuck off back to /r/TheShithead on plebbit.

They need to be exiled tbqh.

A political coalition. They are planning to beat Assad in an election, not actually oust and kill the guy.

Guys... People tell me that i'm pragmatic to a fault...

I.e i'm cold and calculating

How do i develop an emotional connection with someone, so I can be more human?

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO THIS

WE MUST SEND OUR GREATEST SCIENTIST TO SYRIA TO ASCERTAIN WHETHER OR NOT CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE USED AND IF SO, BY WHOM

WE MUST SEND NYE

I bet you guys did it. Since when did Jews, especially Israeli Jews, give a shit about Arab lives? Or anyone outside their tribe, for that matter.

/PTG/ BREAKING NEWS ALERT:

General Mattis the "key adviser" in Syria strike discussions.

Shh its a subtle way to work some softcore action in there breh

Pls fox do a segment on women with back issues due to enlarged breasts, this is an epidemic.

Can we just put her to a trial and execute her already?!

All the regular posters agree with me, if Trump wants to strike we strike. He would not lie about the chemical attack, why are you questioning him?

I'm glad Trump is being an Alpha Male, and sticking up to the manlet Putin fot letting Assad gas those Kids.

Just sit back and relax. Nothing is going to happen. Has Trump ever let you down before? He knows the nose. Assad isn't getting attacked.

Assad is too weak to be tolerated. Putin said he was "flexible" about Assad support. Trump said he has "changed his mind". Assad will be taken down like the chump he is, and a new strongman will be put on the throne. US and Russia will put a stop to the Syrian cancer once and for all, and force the Muslim rapefugees into Syrian concentration camps where they belong.

Then our two nations will begin clearing out ISIS, using Syrians, Kurds, Saudis, and Iraqis as cannon-fodder backed by Superpower-tier air support.

Obama could have done this at any time. He wanted instability, he wanted an open sore to weep refugee-puss into Europe for a decade. If Assad is too weak to slap a bandaid on, then Putin and Trump will find someone else to do it, ideally one more beholden to them than to the Persian kikes in Iran.

Deal with it /sg/-fags

So far all we have is big words. I don't see this going anywhere beyond a few airstrikes and about 500 more troops. I really do not think Trump is going all out war over this. My bet is that he is pissed off and wants war but luckily he has a strong cabinet and they are taking him back. I know we all hate The West Wing, but I see it similar to when Bartlett wanted to blow Syria off the face of the earth when they downed a US plane. The generals talked him down. I honestly believe this will blow over in about a week. Then again, if we start ww3 tonight... well fuck me.

Flynn wasn't Anti-War you mong.
Flynn was extremely Anti-Iran, and stated that it'd be necessary to invade iran to dismantle the nuclear capacity of the country.

So just for the record, all the people who hate Trump are pro-war in Syria right?

>If we destabilize Syria more refugees will go to Europe
Kek, no sane refugees want to come to Poland, and I don't give a flying fuck about western Europe since they're already doomed.

The more I don't give a fuck about Middle East. ISIS will be destroyed soon anyway, with Assad or without him, and sandniggers will always find some new reasons to keep killing themselves.

That thought had crossed my mind as well. It has to if you are thinking of all the angles to this. He could be trying to frame the rebels. Highly doubtful but it has to be considered.

As for Trump, you can blame the Democrats for any action in Syria. It's a way out for Trump against all the Russian narrative bs.

Because he was our means to our ends, not our end, you stupid redditor. Literally get the fuck off of our board.

Now look who's here. THE FILTHY KIKES WHO SPAMS /SG/ ALL THE TIME.

GAS YOURSELF, SCHLOMO SCHEIßBERG!

I trust in maddog awwoooo

>the spectator index
literally who?

You're an idiot.

Its over, you're to bombarded with faggot trolls to think correctly.

t. Shareblue
Why would regular posters be in favor of something that Hillary Clinton is in favor of? How much is Brock paying you?

YES. AMERICA WILL BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF ITS ENEMIES.

God fucking dammit. Mattis is the best guy you could possibly have in a war, but I figured he was put there IN CASE there was a war, not to start one. Mattis is called "Mad Dog" for a reason, because he is brutal and a great warrior, but he is far too eager for war. It's what he eats and breaths.

Fuck off. Where the fuck is this coming from? Who is paying you people to be here?
This is obviously being used as a lure and a diversion, probably from Susan Rice and the coming exposure of Obama crimes.

Mattis hates Muslims more than any of us, but hopefully he can put aside his hate to not see a ruse.

Also this.

Not to mention even people like Michelle Malkin and Mercedes Schlapp - who are hardly diehard isolationists, were sounding spooked by the backlash from Trump supporters when they were on Dobbs today. If even they're noticing it, you can't possibly imagine Trump is ignorant of it.

I'm actually calming down considerably.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY GLOBALISM, NOT JOIN IT

...the MSM?

...do they even bleed?

>old marine is just dying to kill more hajis
good thing he's not the president. we need to focus on America FIRST god dammit

Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Why would you want to do that? Become a mastermind like Steven Miller.

We have enough to nail Hillary to the wall, but I want Hillary, Obama, and the entire Democratic Party leadership structure to all be charged and convicted at once. We're not quite to that point yet.

Kek, have a (You). I hope we do and he can stay there too.

John McCain, most Democrats, the mainstream media, and apparently Hillary Clinton are all pro war in Syria. So yes.

Fucking seriously, they just need to sit back and watch instead of chimping out so damn hard.

He's not. Tillerson is meeting with Putin next week. You don't bomb airfields and then meet with Putin. That's dumb.

>secretary of war/defense planning war
who would have thunk it

right or islamist will take over as usual and the only country that wins is israel...Also American jews will start their antiwar bullshit on top of it

Trump will bring peace to the middle east and therefore the world

>do they bleed