#NoWarInSyria

>pic related

RARE FLAG!!!!!

R A R E
A
R
E

FAGGOT

- Blames Obama for not doing enough in Syria.
- Does nothing in Syria.
- Realizes even his supporters aren't that stupid.
- Starts talking vaguely to give Assad plenty of time to prepare.

Keep #SyriaHoax trending/ WE CAN STILL STOP THIS, POL!

How is he a traitor? We need to show that Ivan what happens when they don't keep their word.

FUCK OFF REDDIT

I'm sick of activism, and the rest of Sup Forums looks to besick of activism, too. Go do your activism on r/the_donald

> shil detected
> do not respond
> he is from reddit

You know if it is a Hoax Trump probably did it right? He said he wanted ground troops in Syria. This is the best way to get everybody on board.

This might be 4d chess. Give it a chance. Not like we can stop it anyway.

at least i got to see one more rare flag before the nuclear armageddon

It's a disgrace that this man stood in front of portraits of Andrew Jackson and made show that he was of equal stature. Andrew Jackson stared down impossible odds and won. Donald Trump failed repeatedly then buckled and gave in.

(((Trump)))

>commie detected

Seriously how many Rubles are they paying you? It's not enough to stop america from curb stomping your commie cucks.

This is what happens when you elect a retard that speaks like a 3rd grader to be president.

> Sup Forums has been pro-assad from day 1 you fucking newfag kike

Honestly, maybe Bernie would've been the better option. I don't agree with him on anything but he's anti-war through and through.

>Blames Obama for not doing enough in Syria.
>enough

>businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Sure they have comrade. Those people also happen to be pro-Putin.

Rand or Bernie would have been better

you are clearly from reddit. piss off

Are you literally retarded you cancerous redditor

We have *always* been pro-Assad, and you'd know it if you were here for at least a year

This is what happens when you are too lazy to get job and are paid by soros to shill

Hi Sup Forums, Jared Kushner here.

Just wanted to say, thanks for the votes goys. Rest assured, the events about to unfold will all be for the good of Greater Israel. You'll be so proud once our goal is achieved.

So put the wall on the backburner for now. We bout to Mossad the Assad.

I mean, you all knew this would happen at some point anyway.. right?

HE'S A FUCKING SHILL

>been pro-Assad, and you'd know it if you were here for at least a year

Your right. That why I know you weren't pro-Assad. You were anti-Obama. Now you have a hard choice Trump or Assad. What will your counter culture mind do?

what

Fucking Jews, Sup Forums is always right. If Bannon leaves, Donald will just be another Israel shill.

YOU'RE THE FAGGOT! trump sold us out. we've been jewed, gentlemen

Left wing, right wing, same bird.
Nothing is as it seems.

You can't build a new world while the old one's still standing in your way.

ITS OVER. IM NOT LONGER A DRUMPF SUPPORTER. SINCE DAY ONE.

SAD!

Nice try faggot. I guarantee I've been posting on Sup Forums longer than 90% of underage Sup Forumstards (almost 12 years). Keep on crying "muh shill" or "muh CTR" or "muh shariablue" or whatever other excuses you use to discredit and deflect any criticism of daddy donnie.

Is it a lonely warrior or an eyeball?

What are you a retard? You guys where for who ever went against the person you hated. Which was Obama. If Elton john hated Obama you guys would of sucked his cock and bough all his records.

Haha, so quick to judge. Did ur secret decoder ring give you VIP access?

A lot of you guys are missing the point. It's not Trump or Assad... Going to war in Syria is what (((they))) want.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's your forever.

Hey Jared

It was clear since his "beautiful jewish babies" statement that he was never /ourguy/ but you people were fucking blinded.

(((They))) control too much. (((They're))) too deep. I wonder if this was always Trump's plan or did (((they))) flip him once he got in office.