Someone explain to me why there are so many pro-Assad shills coming out of the woodwork?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRAhWpGOEhc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=fRAhWpGOEhc

Being anti-military intervention does not equal being pro-Assad.

And Sup Forums has ALWAYS been anti-neocon, even from its earliest days. The neocons are a global cancer, and opposing their plans has always been one of Sup Forums's core missions. Remember that only shills or retards try to argue in FAVOR of neocon policies. Act accordingly when you see them on here.

this copypasta is getting fucking gay

Sup Forums has been pro-Assad for years.

No more wars for Israel. What happens in Syria means jack shit in America. Trump tweeted many times about the folly in attacking. My hopes are this is posturing to negotiate. Otherwise, he's a cuck to the Jews.

>making the same fucking thread over and over
fuck off hillary

Wtf?? I thought we hated muslims Sup Forums??????

Fuck off kike.

ASSAD IS /OURGUY/ YOU FUCKING NEWFAG. Lurk more you friendless fat fuck.

>everybody who doesn't agree with me is a shill
fuck off shareblue

Nobody thinks Assad is a great guy, but you need to learn when to hold em and when to fold em and honestly things are just finally starting to stabilize over there. Removing Assad would probably give us another middle east. What's the point? Because we enjoy sticking our dick in conflicts we don't really have a reason to?

I'll pass

THE GLOBALIST JEWS WANT TO RUN AN OIL PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA FROM QUATAR TO UNDERMINE RUSSIA'S ECONOMY , THEY WANT TO PUT RUSSIA UNDER JEWISH CENTRAL BANK CONTROL LIKE THE USA IS. THIS IS KEY TO THE GLOBALISTS. ASSAD REFUSED TO LET THEM DO IT, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE..

HILLARY, OBAMA, NEOCONS, JEWS, GLOBALISTS THEY ALL WANT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

TRUMP HAS BEEN COOPTED BY THE JEWS

Saged this shit

#nomorejewishwars

Keep the Petrodollar gravy train of easy money rolling. With population replacement as a bonus

so your real question is:

Why so many so called Nazies on Sup Forums are upset that their "president" is going to take USA into yet another disastrous middle east war on behalf of Jews? (while he ran on "MAGA" and "anti-globalism"...)

So, let e get it straight... you are baffled that: "Why the Nazies (Sup Forums) don't wanna fight and be sacrificed for Jews?

yeah, it is very complicated!

0/10

> closest thing to a non-secular fash-bro we have for Syria
> 17 years as president
> follows in the footsteps of his father whe was president since the 70's
> 40+ years of brand loyalty
> coming out of the 'woodwork'

I want nu/pol/ to die already

how are they coming out of the woodwork? They've had an ongoing general here for over a year

I don't think it's as much "pro Assad" as it is "anti-false-flag-bullshit".

Fuck off

>He doesn't realize that Russians are paid to post here
oy vey

This. We should be asking why there are so many anti-Assad shills now.

It's not that we're pro-Assad, it's just that my 7 year old niece would have learned her lesson after what happened to Iraq and Libya. Sup Forumsacks worried that Trump might actually launch an attack against Syria isn't some new shill tactic. It's ironically the really dumbfuck Trump supporters who clearly have no idea why they voted for him in the first place if they're actually in favor of attacking/invading Syria.

Incidentally, the more I read about this, the more I think Trump really is playing chess. But if he launches one single missile not directed at the rebels, then he really is a fucking idiot.

Threadly reminder that they were fighting against ISIS until five minutes ago.

And the audience can't tell the difference.

This

can as easily go through egypt. are you blind?

I'm sure "based Assad" query would yeild a myriad of results in the archive

The main enemy in the region is ISIS. Once they are gone, the 'refugee' excuse goes away and shits can return to the desert

Anti war ya fuck

Brown people are all the same to common american cucks. All it takes is a sad picture of a dead boy to get everyone to agree to war.

how a Jew, don't understand one extra country in the pipeline = one extra cut of income to be paid to another country?

It seems, That inbreeding in Israel is taking its toll!

I don't care about anything over there, as long as gas is cheap.

Nice proxy