ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

AIRSTRIKES AGAINST ASSAD COULD COME TONIGHT

>Reports are emerging that President Trump could order military strikes against the Syrian regime as early as tonight. Here's what NBC's Richard Engel is reporting:

>"I've been talking to senior US military officials and they say that something is seriously under consideration, that it could happen imminently, that a wide range of options are being presented to the president. This could develop very quickly, even within the next couple, the next several hours."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/passantino/status/850130501880991744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution
twitter.com/AFP/status/850145719155441664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>draft dodger in charge of military

who /readytoembracedeath/ here?

Who /comfy/ here?

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAUUGGGGHH

fucking kikes

The second Trump bombs any SAA soldier I am 100% done with him

>NBC
>could
>reportedly
>insiders
hmm

Bush?

yep

The 144,000 might soon be known. Those never corrupted by vaginas

Also, Trump doesn't need congressional approval if he is going to bomb a country for a short period of time (less than 90 days).

Read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution

that 'dead inside' trumps face

Why though? Why Syria and why now?

Hi Sup Forums, Jared Kushner here.

Just wanted to say, thanks for the votes goys. Rest assured, the events about to unfold will all be for the good of Greater Israel. You'll be so proud once our goal is achieved.

So put the wall on the backburner for now. We bout to Mossad the Assad.

I mean, you all knew this would happen at some point anyway, right?

agreed

>could
>could
>could

I thought he wasn't going to announce shit to his enemies before attacking them?

I regret voting for him

Me. Fighting WW3 is gonna be so much better than my current job.

The guy says that Trump doesn't want full military operation, he wants to bomb Syria just to send a message.

Listen :

Like fucking clockwork

>left wing
>wants hospital beds free for your grandma's lifetime of taxes and fiat interest payments
>right wing
>anything else
>gets surprised when they fail

ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
ALL WINGS REPORT IN!
>ALL WINGS REPORT IN!

SUPPORT FOR BASHAR

Good, we don't need you Russian fuckbois anyway.

Isn't it funny how ultimately, nothing ever changes?

Why?

Because of this one attack?
A week ago an US airstrike killed more than 100 people.
false flag if you asked me

#BREAKING Russia at UN warns US over possible military action in Syria

twitter.com/AFP/status/850145719155441664

Trump dodged Vietnam war draft multiple times claiming a bone spur on his heel for his reason he couldn't fight.

god you shills are so transparent

Trump reveals he will become full neocon at midnight, his circumcision will be complete. Full kike mode - engaged.

>(((Reports)))
This is the hardest shill push they have ever had
And I'm not talking just here I'm saying they're blitzing ALL media with this shit
They're trying their damndest to start a war and it's hilarious because unlike them if Trump goes to war that war will have an ending and won't allow politicians to line their pockets
Fucking idiots

BLUMPF IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET LOOKING TO START WAR WITH RUSSIA

>tfw hate Trump but support Trump in this case but still don't want WW3

So now that supporting Trump or the Left isn't cool, how can Sup Forums be contrarian?

Typical Jew loving "American" faggot. You will exterminate our race just for your Jewish masters.

you're going to hang along with the rest of them.

Glory to Assad.

>reports
>could

Those airstrikes werent done in locations were ruskies are stationed, these proposed ones are

lol
USA confirmed Kike mercenary army for the millionth time.

>me and my family are from NoVa
>sister is a shitlib reporter who covers the pentagon and we all suspect she's fucking at least a few senior staff members there
>was supposed to be here for my mom's birthday party tonight but she said that someone (wont tell us who, even though she usually isnt a stickler for protecting sources to us) said she shouldn't bother leaving for the night

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU GUYS??????????

AAAAAAAA

I screamed until I was blue in the face. The right thinks they are born better and are invincible. They wanted all this. We wanted better lives for us. And for you. Nobody cares about that homosexual shit

This could piss Russia off more, though. I doubt there will be a retaliation from them, but certainly will destroy relations even more.

this

I'm fucking your sister

So they're finally going to release the pee tapes?

FUCK TRUMP. PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING LIED THE WHOLE CAMPAIGN!

Oh yes! The Jew meme! Your favorite go to meme when something doesn't go the way you want it to you filthy fucking Russian.

WWIII

finally, for the grace of god

which its why it aint happening

fake news is going to start World War 3.

Nuclear fucking holocaust over a faked chemical attack.

nigga killary wanted to make syria a no fly zone
We never had a choice in this matter

Agreed 100%. will actively work for his oppoent in 2020. Fuck this neocon traitor

I did not fucking vote for this. Goddammit. This is the stupidest fucking move. Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on?

>reporting on reports

>4d chess.
>Trump faints Syria attack
>the left and globalists think he has turned
>US generals working with Mattis on MILDEC operation
>US/Mattis/Trump uses attack to knock out CIA/Moussad/ISIS targets
>Flynn working as backdoor with Russia to ensure no Russian casualties.
>Trump wins again

Fuck Trump.

An excellent opportunity to demonstrate to China just how much of a madman Trump really is. I'd expect N Korea to get talked down.

RUSSIA JUST SAID THEIR SUPPORT FOR ASSAD IS NOT UNCONDITIONAL AND THEY BACK AN INVESTIGATION

TRUMP AND ASSAD NOW BOTH ON THE SAME SIDE

4 D C H E S S
D
C
H
E
S
S

Yup. He will have 10% support at that point

>(((NBC)))

Fake news, move on

This is it.

everyone understand axios is open society foundation funded media

You're doing your best I guess kike.

Mattis has briefed him on two possible scenarios:

A small bombing as a show of force

or

A larger bombing to actually get rid of their air fields and chemical weapons.

Based on what I think Trump would do, I'd say he'd do the latter. He'd be smart to show some strength on this issue.

The downside for this is in either circumstances, he could end up killing some Russians as collateral damage, which could spark even larger problems.

>anonymous sources tell anonymous media agents about anonymous reports indicating...

Yeah just fuck off already.

Thankfully the americans will end the muslim menace. Glory to Israel and to the jewish people. Shalom.

Same, the worst of this shit is that if he really bombs syria, French elections will be lost.

he's been completely Jew-opted! FUCK TRUMP

Bushy didn't draft dodge the fucker learned how to fly multi million dollar war planes and got pretty good at it.
He was national guard, are you saying that all the other guys in the national guard were draft dodgers too?
Go fuck yourself

tell some wincest stories you got from your degenerate sis

What a day to be alive, huh? The human race honestly deserves to die if this is what causes a World War.

fuck off idiot, the jew pulls trumps strings. no 4d chess anymore.

If Russia is still backing Syria, this could lead to WWIII. Trump better not fall for this bullshit.

No matter who you vote for, it's always the jews who win.

this desu

Trump didn't go because he knew the US was going to lose and they did, he came out the winner.

it's fucking happening! look at this article!
>it could happen
it's happening!!

We prayed to Kek, an ancient Egyptian chaos god, to get Trump elected and now he's come to reap what has been sown.

Give it to me straight.

Is it happening?

>I did not fucking vote for this

But, you voted for a president.
This is what presidents do.

Even if you chose hillary this still would've happened.

>he fell for it
Confirmed retard
>inb4 airstrikes hit rebels instead.

It's not like Assad is gassing people left and right, ffs. What's the rush?

What the fuck? There is no fucking way Assad is responsible for this attack. Who benefitted from this? ISIS. Only an idiot would believe any of this. I'm fucking pissed. Either mossad or cia or both or ISIS themselves.

Sorry, Trump and Putin

OMFG

HE'S DOING IT

HE IS PLAYING THE WORLD LIKE A FIDDLE

THE FULL MIGHT OF THE US ON THE VERGE OF DEPLOYMENT - THEN INVESTIGATION - WITH RUSSIA

prove you're American with a timestamp. I'll gladly be proved wrong that you're not russian

He could tweet if this was fake news.

He tweet for fucking bullshit like a shitty tv show.

lmao, is everyone who opposes your views a jew now? I sometimes forget how fucking stupid the people here can be, I feel like i'm talking to a bunch of fucking liberal fucktards.

>implying establishment Democrats aren't warmongers.

Support someone like Rand Paul or a third party candidate.

glad to see some sensible americans...#hope ..?
join twitter !! need more support for #Nomorewars among the sea of liberal fakenews muhchemical attack spammers...

McCain KB:

My pay grade sez you're wrong, go back to sleep, you're just mudding the waters.

Absolutely, undeniably maybe.

If this shit happens, the Trump thing is over. I will have lost all faith in him. If this happens we need to start considering "other options." Trump was the last chance for a peaceful solution.

CALL ME NAO ONLY $19.95 a minute

Made me laugh like a retard.

Happening-con 3 right now.