False God

False God.

op is an fag

Blasphemy!!

Sage

>13 rubles deposited

There is no god but God and Jesus is his prophet.

One does not simply mock Kek and suffer no consequence, your time will come infidel

if digits
OP is a nigger

based kek

wow
let me play
if digits

kek is satan

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK AND HIS MIGHTY DIGITS!

>no god but God
And the father, and the holy spirit?
>Jesus is his prophet.
And moses?

Kek will give OP a painful death

nope
praise be unto him

p-pleze Kek... i was only kidding.

Here, please observe my doubles.

There is no God but God and Jesus is his Son, God Himself

There you go mujammed fixed

>taking the frog memes seriously

>44
kek is here he is coming for you OP

Man's making a joke about Islam with their catchphrase, "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet" The real question here is where Kek fits into Christian theology. God is obviously the king of kings, but Kek and big G seem to be getting along alright.

if digits OP is a jew

Kek just spit in your face

Kek is a spirit that performs signs. The Bible foretold of the frogs that perform signs.

I was just making a joke, talking just a a muslin would, Kek is perfect ok within the Logos theory.

That's what makes him invincible. You can kill a God, but you can't kill a God that doesn't exist.
Discordance wins again, and as a pope I declare all posters on Sup Forums to be popes as well.

dont do this, meme magic is unstable

The anti-christ will come to the people in the shape that they desire. The false god's charisma will be indistinguishable from truth and many will fall the the seductive corruption of prophecies that the anti-christ preaches. None will realize their mistakes, until it is too late and all souls have been lost into the darkness for ever!

If digits he is also a faggot

>worshiping the demiurge
>SHYGDDT

this