What the hell went so horribly wrong?

What the hell went so horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-syria-the-september-2013-military-stand-off-between-five-us-destroyers-and-the-russian-flotilla-in-the-eastern-mediterranean/5355644
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums got controlled opposition'd and memed Trump into office mistakenly thinking he wouldn't be another globalist neocon

Drumpf was a wildcard and we lost.

I think he was strong armed into it but it's still his responsibility nonetheless.

In any case FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK JEWMERICA.

>it was Putins plan to destroy putins ally

lol wut?

They cornered him and brought him to heel.

That's three in a row now.

Trump betrayed you.

I saw right through that faggot and didn't vote at all. Now r/Donald could get out of here and hang themselves.

you people are the biggest idiots in human history

His whole campaign was bullshit. He just told people what they wanted to hear. That was obvious. If you didn't realise that you're an idiot.

well there were 2 possible endings to this

hillary and war

donald trump and maybe not war

oh well

He surrounded himself with Jews

Is this what it's like to watch jewish subversion in real time?

basically

Stay mad faggot.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>What the hell went so horribly wrong?
Absolutely nothing. Now is not the time to cry, ShareBlue. That comes later.

Donald was the global elites choice from the very beginning. They wanted him to win because they could more easily use him to destabilize the country

Jews again. They're very formidable. There is literally no defense against the "Jewish strategy" of subverting the highest echelons of society when the only people can top them -- white gentile elites like Trump -- won't do it.

Sad! Gotta pick up the pieces and move on and figure out where to go from here.

le epix wall
le god empowa
le billionaire gives a shit about blue collar workers and the poor
we deserve this honestly

Trump looks emotional with this. Now the world knows he's reactive and not measured.
There's no 4d chess, he's just a fucking idiot who might in the long run hurt future populist movements.

Give me the quick rundown.

>Assad gasses or "gasses" people
>Trump gets mad and wants to kill assad
>Russia is friends with assad so will go to war and nuke us

???

am i right?

>elect a game show host
>act confused when the games begin

you are now a board minority trump sycophants now make up around 25 % of the population here kid time to wake the fuck up we were played .

Sup Forums got fooled.

Authoritarian suck-ups always get fucked over.

Hillary would've done this too.

Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war.

we were warned

Assad didn't fucking gas anyone. He's winning the conflict and gassing children (while accomplishing no fucking strategic objective at all) would only invite his ruin via Uncle Sam.

It makes NO sense for Assad to use chemical weapons knowing that it would provoke such a response. It's a false flag and Trump got duped by his Jew daughter and her Jew husband.

globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-syria-the-september-2013-military-stand-off-between-five-us-destroyers-and-the-russian-flotilla-in-the-eastern-mediterranean/5355644

Yes

In 2013 Russia forces America to stand down. They will retaliate.

THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM

Ghost is that you?

this, paul was the right choice all along. but he didn't have "charisma"
go fuck yourselves retards

>he was strong armed into it

They probably called him in for "The Meeting". The one where they show him the footage of him and the thirteen year old.

Then we had no reason to vote did we

Jesus Christ what a colossal fuckup, he's lost my support and I am not a Crew or Shariablue faggot. Launching Tomahawks at Assad to help the "Moderate" rebels was a gigantic fucking mistake.

>Trump got duped

So. You think he's a total moron then?

This, just as the western powers (namely Trump administration) is warming up to him this happens?

The (((rebels))) are the ones losing ground and with their backs up against the wall, they were the ones that did it back in 2012/2013 too, not that the (((media))) reported on that as the U.N. brushed it under the rug

REEEEEEE

Trump probably had the choice between a CIA coup and war on Syria

It's an obvious choice between another middle eastern kike war vs. a civil kike war, hard to blame him

We are all completely fucked though

Trump really is a fucking idiot. I at least expected him to follow isolationist policies instead of going full retarded worldwide, what a shame.

I unironically believe this pasta now. He truly is as reckless as the hysterical left made him out to be.

Congratulations Trump, your approval rating just went into single digits. Not that it'll matter at all when we're all loose atoms in the stratosphere. You phony cocksucker

xi jing ping gave him a green light
china and america will eat up russia

Trump supporters on Sup Forums saw what they wanted to see in him, even though there was tons of evidence all along for what he really was.

the fact that Sup Forums ignored kushner boggles the mind

You elected an absolute gullible moron for POTUS.

That's what went wrong.

pol got b8ed by kike-right movement and news sources like (((breitbart))) (((shekel media))) (((infowars)))

No shit. Bernie wouldn't have though

we trusted the best goy

He's a salesman. If he were at a company, he'd be getting one hell of a bonus.

I think he puts too much stock into the poison that (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) are dripping into his ear

People fell for Russian propaganda and voted a retard into office.

the only one's crying are redditors mad drumpf daddy betrayed them

real Sup Forumsacks are excited for the happening and know this was the only good thing drumpf ever ide

Jews. Its always been the jews and will never stop being the jews for as long as they walk the earth. God fucking dammit

We can't control the meme magic.

The meme magic does what it wants.

A cheeto was elected president.

>Implying hitting one airfield is going to do anything

Can someone give me a brief overview of what's going on in Syria? I'm a dumb American and never really thought to research the issue,

the syrian airforce isn't that big, bro. knocking out one of their bases and all the aircraft it contained really fucks them over

best goy

he ran for president

You're going to have to try harder than that Brock. Your candidate literally campaigned on going to war with Syria.

What did Trump do wrong?

Never, ever vote in a US election.

I'm sorry Rand.

>a roach
>not goy

They threatened Ivanka

They launched the attack at one airbase near Homs. There's another airbase near there as well.

again, the Syrian air force has a limited number of aircraft and some of them were almost certainly just destroyed. and just because you have one other airbase in the area doesn't mean that losing one isn't a big deal

>indoshit
>knows anything

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/