He betrayed us all

He betrayed us all
What now Sup Forums

fuck off shill.

good goy

YOU FUCKING NIGGER WE JUST BOMBED SYRIA FOR NO FUCKING REASON

Look at this faggot. Go back to r/Donald you zionist cuck.

No. Fuck off.

WE JUST BOMBED THE SECOND MOST BASED COUNTRY STANDING UP TO ISRAEL AND YOU'RE CALLING HIM A SHILL
FUCK OFF
SERIOUSLY
JUST FUCK OFF

>less sand niggers
>needing a reason for that
please

Work with us to get him impeached and removed from office. We told you retards this faggot had no business being President.

Babbies first election? Protip: They're (((all))) bought and paid for. Otherwise you wouldn't hear a word from them. See: how msm made Ron Paul invisible.

>no fucking reason

you mean no good reason
its all for oil/money

FIGHT ZOG

Sup shill

we literally helped the terrorists you fucking goy

All the traitors will hang, especially you globalist shills.

This fucking globalist cuck betrayed all of us.

The only people capable of impeaching him are probably pleased with his sacrifice for Israel.

FUCKING PLEBBIT GET THE FUCK OUT

Trump was a puppet all along, please understand the Freemasons control everything.

His entire campaign message was no policeman of the world and America first.

he completely caved

shut the fuck up

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU KIKE REDDITOR

Never vote republican again

I can't wait to vote for him again

We have to give Trump dictatorial powers. Only Emperor Trump can pull a Hitler , defeat his would-be overlords , and usher in the Rope Crusade

>NO REASON
What about the whole "IT IS LITERALLY ILLEGAL TO USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN WAR" thing?

>globalist cuck
You kids and your meaningless buzzwords.

WE ARE NOT THE WORLD POLICE

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #109 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

You say that like there was option. War in Syria was going to happen no matter what.

Fuck you Trump

You were nothing but a neo con shill.

I voted for you because I knew Hillary would start WW3. Now you're the one starting the war instead, and over a painfully obvious false flag attack.

I have no respect for you. I will never support anything you do again. You are a fucking piece of shit.

Fuck you and fuck your followers.

Is that OJ Simpson on the right?

Back to Ron Paul!

t. goldberg

Next step. Communist revolution.

Kill him.

Delet all Trump memes. He's no different to the rest. The west is done. Hope getting nuked was worth it for Israel

>giving libtards another reason to push for "refugees welcome"

>implying anyone even cares about sand niggers as long as they stay in their countries

HAhahahahahahaha

its a war rule you fucking autist.

I agree, more nations should help America bomb the fuck out of these fuckers. America's the only one taking an initiative.

Good

Go fuck yourself, proxy

Time to start Civil War.

Go home Jew.

All we can hope for is that it is an elaborate 4d chess move

This better end up with John McCain in prison

Shill reported

please be real

Someone has to stop this kike Kushner

Great argument there, bud! How is attacking a nation that used CHEMICAL FUCKING WEAPONS a bad idea?

Ive never felt betrayed so fast. Fuck Trump. If I live through the night I will work to unseat that fucking jew loving traitor. Trump is a neocon shill and he will go down as the 2nd worst president in us history next to the nigger. We were stuck lads.

ITT

his head on a spike. Nothing less

Fuck off dick-weed.

see

Stop phoning your representatives. Start killing them. They're not going to pay attention otherwise.

WTF ! I hate trump now

Ok, thanks for your opinion, Hillary.

AMERICA FIRST

remember that?

Jews already control speech, soon there will be anti-semitism laws in the US and the world will be theirs.

If what I'm hearing is correct, than Trump is literally retarded. He's literally doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do. God fucking damnet fuck him. Do you want stability in Syria or not?

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

Judea delenda est.

I'm confused.

Did you all actually think this wasn't going to happen when he was elected?

what else

we use the power of kek to destory him

What's the reason for all of you being against this attack? Are we going to treat the Geneva Conventions just like we treat the UN now?

>inb4 MUH JEWS

You have no idea what is going on yet. You don't know how is being targeted. Chill out for a few. Fuck,

America is 1-A
Israel is 1-B

We start killing jews. This shit ain't gonna end until every last jew is dead.

The reason is Go Fuck Yourself, Shill

Die shill faggot.

President Trump has ordered the military to bomb something, but unlike previous presidents he might have actually told them to him something.

prove they were used.
prove it wasn't due to the bombing of a building that the rebels had chemical weapons in.

>What's the reason for all of you being against this attack?
Trump took the bait on a false flag attack architected by Assad's enemies and did so at the urging of (((Ivanka))) and (((Kushner))). The idea that Assad used chemical weapons when he had nothing to gain and everything to lose is beyond ludicrous.

>trump removes bannon from nsc
>bombs syria the very next day
lol dems wish it was bannon calling the shots. in reality it's (((kushner)))

Perhaps at this point the west needs nuked. It would be like the most humane way to end suffering.

it's all shills from r/politics

Israel is /our guy/ , real Sup Forums HATES muslims

Sorry Sup Forumsacks, I've been out of the loop for 3 days, went offline. Could there be a slight chance you are jumping to conclusions?

They bombed a Syrian airfield you fucking retards
Get your head out of your ass and stop lapping up Trump's cum

>betrayed
I've hoped he would start ww3 from day one
This only makes me wish he could pres for life

can i shitpost a ramdom nuke in washigton?

FUCK DONALD TRUMP :D

Can't someone assassinate Trump already?

For the better good of this county and the world, someone has to stop being selfish and take one for the team.

I think Pence would make a great president desu

We take the blackpill

The west is fucked and there's nothing we can do about it

Faggot I voted for Pat in the primaries when he ran against King George I before you were born. This is fucking serious. Trump is no longer ourguy.

Not anymore you cock sucking faggot. Had he not just shot missles at Syria. He is nothing but a kike.

fuck shariablue now working with agenda for war. its simple. Trump is fucking up with WAR, people who voted for him was a vote for no war.

Doesn't matter now, Trump just bombed the living dogshit out of an airbase belonging to the Syrian military for being the origin of the gas attack.

Haha

>say some shit to keep the media spinning in perpetual propaganda mode
>actually just do nothing
business as usual for the 16D chessmaster

No, chinkbro.

Donny T had all the right words but was a neocon in disguise the whole time. He's one of them.

We've sincerely, unironically been conned. It's not a joke anymore.

then why did you support him when he ran on non-interventionism you fucking tard lol you're not fooling anyone. eat your crow

The thing is, I don't like Syria or Syrians.

So even though I personally wouldn't have bothered to wage war against them if I were president, it's a difference of opinion that I'm able to tolerate.

He has no popularity to lead America into a war.

This will damage himself more than Assad.

Lol.

Do tell why they had "chemical weapons" in that building user? I'm ready for a good chuckle.

Why would I believe anything a politician says?
I'm a better judge of character than that.

you've been bombing them for nearly 20 years and all it has done is made things so much worse for everyone, every time

GTFO kike

t. moron that learned absolutely nothing from Iraq and Libya

Raid r/the_donald and crash their subplebbit with no survivors. They shitted up our board now all i want is revenge.

>They fell for the democracy meme

Die shill.

>Clinton, McCain, and Rubio supported this
All I need to know that it's a fucking stupid idea

Americans are gonna die over this "difference of opinion."