.........what is Drumpf doing????

.........what is Drumpf doing????
Jesus fucking Christ, this better not lead to War Impeachment when?

Hillary was calling for these exact air strikes

Don't they need UN approval to make a move like that? Like you can't randomly just attack a country of your own accord?

We ARE the UN

the UN literally has no spine

all they ever do is denounce or condemn

>UN
>Meaning anything

Britbong please you should know this more then anyone after the Faukland shit

>Drumpf doing what Obama had been doing for 8 years, what Hillary had been doing for 4

sage

Congressional approval?

nope :^)

They need congressional approval. It is completely unconstitutional for them to do this.

I voted for him, but I'll support his impeachment.

Donnie is risking my life if this escalates beyond the US launching missiles at Syrian military bases. He can be drawn and quartered if there isn't a concrete reason for this.

so what does that say about him? literally the same shit
REEEEEEE

YEAH WE CLEARLY SUPPORTED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS THE SAME ANYWAY

It's too early to see if this was a big mistake. It's a strongarm tactic against Russia that's intended to tell that to step the fuck off or we'll actually fuck you, unlike past presidents. It's pretty much what he said he would do, and it's too early to tell if it will even lead to war, but it's likely.

>h-hillary
absolutely fucking kill yourself

Lets just finally do it and get it over with. Its obvious that it was way too long too peaceful.

>It's pretty much what he said he would do
He never intimated on removing Ass during the campaign. He will lose much of his base over this. It was a big mistake, especially since he only allowed 72 hours with no investigation before launching missiles.

All he did was send a few cruise missiles into Syria as retaliation for the chemical bomb. Nothing has changed. The Russians were advised beforehand. The Russians in turn advised their Syrian partners. So probably nobody got hurt and nothing important was lost. But at least the media will shut the fuck up. It's a big win for Trump!

He hasn't done anything that suggests he will remove Assad. Tillerson has suggested at MOST forming an international coalition to diplomatically remove Assad AFTER ISIS has been defeated.

>He hasn't done anything that suggests he will remove Assad.
Missile strikes on military installations appears to be a means to that end.

50 isn't enough, if we're going to stick our big kike nose in another shit hole we may as well go all out

Nope. Fox and CNN said they talked to several other countries, not Russia tho.

Not necessarily.

MUH KIDS
MUH FEE FEES

Wow! Its like we didnt even elect Trump!!!

No, but congress is supposed to approve it.

The sad thing is that presidents have been ignoring this constitutional rule for a long time and no one with power has had the balls to oppose them on it.

His statement has essentially confirmed this intent. He has been compromised by the neocons.

PLEAS BEE TRUE

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but not necessarily.

setup for impeachment then?

lol I wish

You think Ryan or McConnel are going to push back on this? No, they'll cede more power to the executive branch like the good little puppets they are.

but wouldnt it be a perfect opportunity for people who pushed for impeachment to act?

Congress is controlled by neocons, the motion would never get anywhere