Your ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China...

Your ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China, while he was meeting with THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

Cry all you want. Assad and Syria were always small fish. This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

He's making America great again. Just because you don't understand 5D Backgammon doesn't mean it isn't real.

MAGA

PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO - PUTIN BTFO -

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #109 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

The timing is perfect for a true show of force.

Fucking faggot Liberals and shills on here.

America is projecting strength and Trump is indirectly attacking Russia.

There will be no land invasion.

Even if there was, so fucking what? Dead sand niggers. Do you people really give a fuck about sand niggers?

War is good. America is God of war.

no

he just helped jihadis in their battle to take over syria

he did what mccain and neocon fuckheads wanted

Greetings to you too Le fellow redditor

I already knew this! Earlier than him!

THE ART OF THE DEAL

He bombed an airfield you fucking faggot.

I agree that Trump just sent a strong signal that he isnt a Putin puppet but I dont think having to send that message is a win for Trump. It hasnt changed my mind about him. Im still a Deplorable but I am very disappointed. I really do not want a repeat of W.Bush standing on tv saying he was against nation building then being the biggest nation builder ever. That is sortve what this feels like, sad to say. Bombing syria to disprove the deep states smears still has him doing exactly what the DS wants and that is very troubling. IDGAF about Assad and i know those children were being taught to hate Americans in their Saudi sponsored educations and were being taught to behead infidels by ISIS so I dont cry for them either beyond the general sadness of being a human being. Now, we have to hope that our guys havent misjudged Russia. On tv a general is saying Putin will not retaliate but lets hope that gamble is true or Trump just gave the DS EVERYTHING they wanted.

I don't even understand regular backgammon. Guess that why I am about to fly so high into the sky.

>god of war
>can't beat vietnam

Realized only at the last minute how stupid it was to expect any kind of insight from /pol at this point.

Literally every single thread is saturated at the moment with JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3

Yes, it's a funny meme. Calm the fuck down and use your actual brain.

40 Tomahawks at $150k apiece = $6 million statement to Putin that Obama is gone for good. Anybody who thinks Putin will go to war over this any more than Nikita did in 1962 is a faggot.

Trump didn't attack russia. Nothing concerning russia is changed.

You're assuming we know the "deep state" agenda though.

Yeah. Pretty much this. This place is filled with faggot shills right now.

You're only seeing one side of things. Not only theirs will die, but yours too. Oh wait you wouldn't go there would you. Kike. It's more like America is a dog of war, controlled by the "American" government.

I don't even care, just love watching drumpf supporters turn into McCain slurping neocucks in a span of 10 minutes. Cults of personality are always hilarious.

Here; hear sir!

1. Of course Putin won't retaliate because it would mean Russia ceases to be a country very quickly.

2. An unstable Middle East is good for America. ISIS was purposely created by America to create instability.

I voted for this. Trump said he would respond strongly to Russian aggression and general fuckery, and he's essentially doing just that.

It's too early to tell if it's a mistake.

Again, your autism is showing. Geopolitics are not played out completely on the surface. Are you fucking twelve?

12th Dimensional Uno

Obviously its good politically for him personally, but bombing Russians is like not good for humanity

6-dimensional solitaire

Are all Fins ball gargling cowards like you?

I didn't vote for him because I expect a glorious new era of hyper-isolationism.

I voted for him because I liked how he never ignored a challenge. Al-Assad's chemical attack was a challenge and a test, tacitly approved by Putin, same as in 1962. Putin smelled weakness after the Obamacare fiasco and decided to test the waters. He just got his answer to the tune of $6 million in missiles. Faggots need to stop blowing this out of proportion.

He's responding to a half assed false flag just like McCain wanted him to. He's the fuckery you inbred cultists.

russia warned the us over military action in syria

who cares? fuck 'em

>muh 376dimensional intergalactic chessboard
>muh clothes of finest silks and linens that can only be seen by the purest of people

kys

I don't know what the hell this means but I hope Trump isn't fucking with us.

There's not a whole lot of evidence that it's a false flag. There's just as much that Assad and Putin got over confident and assumed they could act with impunity and start gassing folks.

>This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.
You think liberals are ever going to stop going down that path?

You do know your country was a belligerent with the US in that war, right?

fuck you go back to redd it cuck cunt

Are you ok?

Agreed. Putin's not going to war over this. He wanted to rustle Trump's jimmies and see what he'd do. He got his reply. I expect some blustery diplomatic maskirovka and a cursory military reply against the Kurds and nothing else.

The mental gymnastics here are unreal.

Yeah, Assad did the one thing that was gonna send him crashing down while on the verge of winning the war to test Trump following Obamacare.This is like that time when I got my life on track and decided to test my surroundings by charging into a police station with an assault rifle.

Plz ignore all the murky shit that doesn't smell right about this from McCain's recent visit to the timing to the white helmet fuckery to people tweeting about it days in advance.

Fucking neocon retards.

Eat shit nigger.
Trump is a fucking lying piece of shit and this was the last fucking straw. He's failed at every fucking turn and I defended his dumb ass but I can't defend him any more when he does a fucking 180 without following through on ANY of his campaign promises.
Watch, there's not going to be a fucking wall and we're going to be providing amnesty to all of the new fucking refugees because of that fat fuck.
He needs to made into an example.

it's a conflict between US and russia though and there's nothing to be gained.

this

Based Don

You seem upset.

The warning was there would be consequences like in Iraq and Libya

83 million dollar message*

O rly? Well aren't you perceptive. Is the grass green too?

>conflict with russia
>bad
srsly nigger?
they are aggressive, dumb, hiv and islamist infested husk of an ussr.
there's everything to be gained in this conflict.

also he at least showed he won't bow to no one.
he's a man you'll never be faggot

>McCain's recent visit
>Red line that would force Trump to act
>Horrible timing for Assad with 0 upside an all downside, it's not like he's losing the war like before
>Assad more thoroughly vetted for destroying chemical weapons than rebels
>dead bodies don't show signs of gassing
>white helmets handle them without precaution
>people from the village abducted beforehand
>biggest source is al qaeda doctor tweeing in the middle of crisis
>tweets 24 hours in advance saying to expect it

Even if you dismiss everything there's still plenty of reason to at least properly investigate first. If there's just as much evidence you don't start throwing fucking bombs, you make sure there's a hell of a lot more evidence.

He just bent over for the deep state you retarded russian rape baby

Okay bud, people still died

>>white helmets

You're tiresome, bro. Is there no other alternative explanation that seems remotely plausible to you?

>Trump supporters are all plebbitors
Been seeing shills pushing this a lot lately.

I WANT PUTIN DEAD
D
E
D

You seem very saddened by the fact that people seem to be seeing the whole picture here and not the narrative you'd have them believe.

I am skeptical about Assad's role in this, but it's good to project power. Plus, based Trump called upon the ALMIGHTY, which is always a good thing. Really, it's the only thing.

I hope we just straight-up conquer Syria. Like, don't install a jihadi government that we can use as target practice later, but instead put our own people in charge and give birth to the Imperial State of America

Russia really needs to fall on this sword and just hand him over.

>the nation that was defeated by ugly fucking birds is talking shit

>mfw Sup Forums's meme president attacks Sup Forums's meme Arab fascist, pissing off Sup Forums's meme savior of the white race, and Sup Forums still thinks everything is okay

> This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

This.

>Assad deciding to commit suicide by Trump out of the blue after 5 years of war and finally coming out on top is plausible.

Oh wait, I'm not retarded.

and what's wrong with giving people jobs?
what's wrong with killing mudshits?
what's wrong with few dead ruskies that should be sitting in their fucking country?

fuck off shill
back to r*ddit with you

It was a bluff. Russia is weak as shit. A war with the US would be fought on Russia's doorstep. They were hoping that Trump would bend over and take it like Obama but Trump just showed the world he's not going to a little pussy like Obama was. I'd bet a fortune nothing more comes from this and Russia and China stop walking all over us like they have for the last decade.

A good trait in a President is the willingness to punch somebody square in the mouth once in awhile when it serves a purpose.

Fuckin' AMAZING to me how many people on /pol are genuinely terrified by Vlad Putin.

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

LOL

I LOVE THIS MAN

we actually kicked ass in nam but it fell apart when we left because we didnt establish any system. it was a stupid war but like most things, hindsight is 20/20

it's based
like uber based
literally cannot be based more

can i move to america now?

Who cares if its a false flag? This shows the world that if there is even a possibility that they cross the arbitrary lines we draw, we're gonna fuck them in the ass with a big stick. Trump is acting like a crazy lunatic on purpose because he knows no one wants to fuck with a crazy lunatic.

Obama was the pussy here.

Trump is just rectifying the situation.

FUCK YEAH

I remember hearing the same shit when everyone else was gung ho about Iraq back in the day, oh well more right side of history for me.

People can't let go of a stalinist level cult they've built up around the guy since it would destroy their egoes so they're left with the hilarious "muh chessboard/this is what we really wanted when Trump said he wouldn't blindly charge into Syria" rationalizations.

True. I assume their agenda is reflected by the likes of McCain, Graham, and Kristol.

Maybe Russia told Syria to do it in order to see America's and the West's response.

Or maybe, who gives a fuck?

It's Syria.

You people are acting like Trump just fired missiles at America.

>have china over for dinner
>the banter dies down a bit
>trump takes a sip of scotch while flicking on Fox news
>china watches events unfold nervously
>"so, there's some things we should really be discussing."

We're playing 37D Peaknuckle

> pol BTFO!

We aren't in the business of nation building.

We just kick in their heads and make Putin look like an ass.

this

where all of a sudden this faggotry came from?

>Dead sand niggers

>Forgets about the dead fathers, brothers, and sons of our nation

Fuck off kike

another day another MUH 5D CHESS

i think its more likely hes retarded, dude. he got peer pressured into attack syria by neocons

>This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever
Oh Americans.

>Trump signs off on the military's idea of doing what Hillary wanted and Sup Forums cheers
wew

If only he would put his middle finger up to Israel and the jews too.

If he wants a fight after that... I WANT HIS HEAD ON A PIKE

BUT HOW ARE TEH JEWZ INVOLVED?!?!?

Fuckin' /pol.

vote for strong president. strong president doesn't take shit when tested, get upset you might get drafted and you won't be able to play video games in the bossum of your moms house, start ranting about jews on Sup Forums. this board right now

imagine being xi
>sitting there laughing, joking and talking shit
>then trump turns cnn on
>"Listen you gook. World is our playground"
based

you STILL shill for Drumpf ??
What a loser

Fair enough. I'm with you on that.

Nah, he's gonna take the Jews' side.
Trump has to live vicariously through Kushner fucking his daughter, so he's already thrown Bannon under the bus.

L i t e r a l l y cucked.

>This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever
Oh, so the investigation is canceled? Or ongoing?

No American's are gonna die from this. We can safely throw more Tomahawk missiles at them all day from our navy which is orders of magnitude more powerful than all the others navies in the world combined. The only reason we didn't use manned aircraft to bomb the filthy goatfuckers is because the Russian anti-air defense has a small, remote chance of maybe putting a dent in one of our beautiful jets.

>le if you don't suck Muslim dick then you're creating terrorists meme

>maybe something happened who knows perhaps we should get to the bottom of this
>WHO GIVES A FUCK LAUNCH ZE MISSILES

>War is good. America is God of war.
You're a shill FOR CERTAIN

eat shit kike

Let's do it like Germany. Split it a couple ways. Give a piece to Russia and let China take NK

You wanna know something, you skinny, retarded pussy?

You know what people in the military do when there's no conflicts or wars? They do landscaping and janitorial shit.

You know who fights? The people who specifically fucking chose to be in positions to fight.

They want to fight.

I was under the impression Sup Forums wants tensions to reach a boiling point until a "happening" occurs. Why are you all freaking out about some air base being bombed? It's not like a first world country got hit.