HOLY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

ITT: TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

Trump did the only thing he shouldnt have done

literally the only thing that would make him lose in 2018/20

Sup Forums used an ancient god of chaos and now the world is facing the consequence(s).

Trump betrayed us all and joined the neocons.

Camelot is dead again.

feels like another shill attack

TRUMP WAS A KIKE SHILL

all our politicians are traitors
we are slaves

what is going on? 50 tomahawks?

All according to plan.

Give me a fucking break.
Do you think anyone is going to care about blowing up a runway in Syria.

People will care about immigration and the economy, no one will remember this after we take raqqa from ISIS

Trump gave Syria a slap on the wrist for gassing its own people.

Trump became Bush 3

>People will care about immigration and the economy
Neo-con foreign intervention necessitates mass immigration of displaced peoples and impoverishes the country by wasting taxpayer money. Go back to r/thedonald

I liked it when chaos was in my side.
Now it's being unpredictable and chaotic so I don't like it.

>MUH POLITICAL SCIENCE
in case you haven't realized dipshit, Syria is already hemorrhaging refugees, Assad has had seven years to fix this problem.

>thinking we need to accept refugees because they exist.
KYS

Are you illiterate? I never said we should accept refugees. The problem is that you're making the leftist case for refugees stronger by stirring up more shit in the middle east.

"Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo" he said....

I know I'm going to get
>leafed
on, but honestly guys, it seems like we got fucking duped by the establishment.

Trump or Hillary, the exact same thing would fucking happen.

I agree, it's a dumb move by trump.
But this sky is falling shit is embarrassing.
Trump just has to be tough on not accepting refugees and we will be fine

>TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
The jews won again.

No joking right now, Trump is a fucking idiot Israel shill and I hope he is impeached within the month.

Didn't he just sign some pro-refugee laws into effect a short while ago?

Hillary would've opened the borders, but yeah. I feel betrayed.

it's scary how people buy media narratives...
Same thing over and over...

Sauce?
The judges have been cucking him on his refugee ban, but he will win in the end

>no one will remember this after we take raqqa from ISIS
These strikes are against the Syrian government and not against ISIS. If anything, we're clearing the path for them.

What are the best and worst possible outcomes from this? Does Donald make his first mistake?

How is it a dumb move? Trump just showed the entire world America won't stand for this shit and we aren't just using words this time. This is what Obama should have done back with his line in the sand shit. Trump just showed fucking everyone that US threats are credible again. Everyone will take notice of that.

Best possible outcome is anything else happens.

Worst possible outcome is no republican president again in 16 years.

We're about to take Raqqa with kurdish ground troops since Assad is too incompetent/weak to do so himself.
Assad is a cuck frankly

>Do you think anyone is going to care about blowing up a runway in Syria.
Seriously what's the point of blowing up Syria and turning it into Afghanistan/Libya?

I don't think we need to establish credibility by launching stupid wars. We've been doing that for the last 16 years, we are credible enough

US official right now: IT WAS A WARNING SHOT THAT WAS NECESSARY AND PROPORTIONATE

ITS NOT HAPPENING

HOW CAN HE SLAP

People are too fucking stupid to spend 5 seconds looking at a map of control in Syria to realize this.

Best outcomes US threats become credible again and no one wants to get dicked by it. North Korea shuts up for a bit Russia probably does a lot of saber rattling but nothing comes of it. China slows shit down in the south China see everyone takes a chill pill. Worst case Assad goes balls out and starts gassing everyone he can get his hands on forcing the US into a costly Ground war where Russia may or may not get involved.

Best outcome: Ceasefire is forced in Syria and assad and others deterred from using chemical weapons
Worst: We go full on Iraq invasion and spend thousands of lives and trillion dollars on syria and ISIS takes over when we leave.

Ya, not really worth imho

Right, I'm sympathetic to the enemy of my enemy but Assad is really the hillary clinton of counter jihadists. He only got to where he is because of family ties and he is in waaay over his head.

>be about to win the war
>why don't I start gassing people that surely won't hurt me at all

Yeah it clearly wasn't a false flag

I think this could have an opposite effect on NK.
If assad gets the gadaffi treatment then NK will know that it needs nukes to deter a US attack

1. Assad is a dipshit and miscalculated
2. He's a weak ruler and its totally possible he's not in full control of his army.

either way, it would be best if someone else from his govt took over, but we def shouldn't force it

>the point
since it is burgerland we're talking about, it's about doing the kikes' bidding no matter what or who. They are essentially clearing the path for ISIS to keep doing their faggotry while in Israel rub their faces with shekels watching burgers die (as always). The supreme goys indeed

>american ((((freedom)))

It's not the start of the war it was a bunch of tomahawks it's not like he is gonna launch a full scale ground invasion. Clinton pretty much did the same exact shit in the 90's multiple times. This was how US foreign policy used to be carried out for a very long time before 9/11.

>since it is burgerland we're talking about, it's about doing the kikes' bidding no matter what or who.

Yeah, that's why it is US backed kurdish forces about to take Raqqa and not MUH BASED ASSAD's Army

>guys i promose i won't send any soldiers to anywhere as i appreciate and value the lives of americans and by no means i will allow anyone do what our corrupt leaders did back in irak or afganistan or any of those shitholes
>attack syria over some fucking obvious flase flag shit
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT DAWG

>It's not the start of the war it was a bunch of tomahawks it's not like he is gonna launch a full scale ground invasion. Clinton pretty much did the same exact shit in the 90's multiple times. This was how US foreign policy used to be carried out for a very long time before 9/11.

Yeah I know, reagan killed gadaffi's children with this for lockerbie. If it's limited to that then its probably neutral but it does seem to have pissed off his base quite a bit

This was a smart move. Think about it for a minute. A strike without any further commitment is Trump "Doing something". He doesn't look weak like when Obama let Assad cross the red line.

Simultaneously, this counters the "Trump is a Russian shill" narrative, because he made a big show of telling Russia he was going to do it, Russia told him no, and he did it anyway.

He will do this every time there is a chemical attack. And nothing more unless it's supporting a GCC/Arab League invasion of Syria. Keyword is supporting.

Still 4D chess. Everybody is happy this way, once it becomes obvious this is not a prelude to an invasion. Russian conspiracy libtards are BTFO, Neocons are cheerleading for Trump, and Trump supporters who do not support intervention in the middle east will cool their jets in a few days.

>muh 4D chess holy shit, you're just as fucking insane as shills and CTR faggots, even if that jackass were to drop a nuke in middle east and start some shit you'd still say it's 4D chess

>implying there would be any 2018/2020 elections

haha...oh fuck...

fuck it's been fun, but this is seriously a slap in the face. I'm just hoping for the wall at the very least if anything of consequence happens to our dear (((God Emperor)))

Trump turned out to be a puppet of the neocon jews after all. You guys were conned by his nationalist rhetoric before the election.

Daily reminder: Every presidential candidate is a agent of ZOG

If it becomes an invasion, or god forbid a nuclear strike, then I'm horribly fucking wrong.

But this is the only way to not be wrong in anyones eyes.

Autism, the american way: Very special, highly weaponized.

So, what? Bombing the air base was just to simultaneously counter some political narrative the Democrats are pushing and to make Trump look "not weak"?

Give me a break. This is incoherent foreign policy. Democrats will say whatever they want and people on the left will eat it up. You think the majority of Hillary supporters are even aware that this bombing took place, or even that they'll care about the association between Assad and Putin? If I were a propagandist, I'd keep things going as planned. All that's happened is now ISIS has weaker opponents in the region and the US will be fighting on multiple fronts in Syria.

Trump always has the power to just not do anything with boots on the ground in Syria.

Lean on Arab League and GCC. Make Jordan take the lead.

So what? My point still stands.

Gorgeous

Even though realistically a president can't shy away from foreign policies as Trump promised in his campaign, it's a kick in the gut who didn't want neocons running the ideas now.

Apparently who would have known
Resurrecting and praying to a chaos god and having him grant your prayers would lead to chaos

It's best that it ends.
We all wanted it to end.

What's the story behind assad's motivation to use chemical weapons vs regular ones this time? Is he retarded or is this some of that hi-fi staged kino we're so good at?

It was rebels that did it to get America involved
This is the 2nd time they've done this