Regret not voting for me now, retards?

Regret not voting for me now, retards?

kind of

But I did.

>How can you bomb Aleppo if you aint know where it is?
We understand now Gary. Trust me we do now.

What is a broken heart?

this

I wonder where his missiles would have landed.

Did he bomba lepo?

I do, he didn't even know where alepo was. He couldn't have fucked with it too bad.

I voted for him in 2012. Voted for Trump this go around because he would have been a neutered ineffective cuck.

You guys should have fucking picked him.

He would have NEVER found the Leppo in the first place.

>tfw voted for Gary

The fact that I'm proud of voting for this idiot is just a testament to how truly awful all the other candidates were.

And what is missile?

sorry, Gary. I didn't know what a leppo was either.

No. He is a stoner retard.

but i did.

i never fell for the "im not a politician meme"

you might have been an idiot and almost had a mental breakdown but i voted for you.

I think it was a stupid question to ask to begin with. Yeah he should have known the city name I guess from the news stories, but who the hell asks what we should do about a foreign country's war by asking about what we should do about a single city in it? I think he was set up to look stupid.

>Gary "UNDOCUMENTED NOT ILLEGAL" Johnson

No fuck off

No, Gary's an idiot.

We should have voted for Rand Paul.

A SJW cucksucker, no thanks. Yes, I voted for Trump.

>“What would you do if you were elected about Aleppo?” MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” panelist Mike Barnicle asked the former New Mexico governor during an in-studio interview Thursday morning.

FDR gets asked, "If you get reelected what would you do about Berlin?"

i voted for gary in a red state. (AL)

Never regret for voting whom i want for president as oppose to using it as a tool for who i don't want for president.

Trump did say he was against regime change, so i'm curious to see how far he's willing to go with this if anyone reacts...proactively..

DUDE

No, Gary is an idiot!

Who is he? What's voting? Why do people keep saying the world is wrong?

I voted for you, Gary.
And I convinced 4 others to vote for you as well.
I'm so sorry I couldn't do more.

lol no.
>hillary wins
>same shit happens
>no one is upset
that said, I'm still waiting until the dust settles. This is likely a one-off to dispel the russia collusion meme

Some hot OC for ya