HAPPENING, EMBRACE OLD Sup Forums

Sup Forums Is always right, the undercurrent was here this entire time, some were tempted by hope but we can always return to the warmth of the fathers fire.

((He)) betrayed us, but our father never would.

Return to the fold my brothers, and let us begin anew. In the love and warmth of Kek and our father.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9h5KlUw2Pw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1eFkrcz-hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fire rises.

God help us

SIEG HEIL

Lmfao btfo

IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=A9h5KlUw2Pw

Hitler has always been my guiding light. Nothing has changed. The redditors will burn in hell for bringing their neuroticism to this shrine of HItler.

SIEG HEIL

>old Sup Forums
>mentioning kek
Fuck off you faggot memer, Kek is the most cancerous meme to ever happen to this board. I wouldnt be surprised if it were a psy-op to lower the quality of discussion to autistic ramblng

>In the love and warmth of Kek and our father.

Serious autism. Pic related.

HEIL
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK KIKES

Don't bring Kek into this. The time for memes is over. They don't help our race in the slightest

Dr. William Luther Pierce highlight edition
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o

Fuck Hitler, his worshippers got us into this mess. Its time to stand against collectivism and stand up for individual strength and determination. COME BACK TO PAUL, HE WARNED YOU WHILE HITLER EGGED YOU ON!!!!

Im sorry uncle adolf i shouldve never liked another leader

ITS TOO LATE!
Embrace the Coughlin Pill
>Introduction
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1eFkrcz-hM

I don't know who did these, but it is nice to see someone doing these. Dr. Pierce is not well enough known his untimely death. Most of his broadcasts are still as relevant as ever.

Well, atleast, our father did not betray us, (((they))) will pay a heavy price when their time comes

Something tells me that if Russia gets involved you won't have a choice but to accept anarcho-capitalism, if there's anything left to capitalize on.

Dr. Pierce covers all the bases with his broadcasts
Watching all of his material really should be a prerequisite before using Sup Forums as it would kill both the mindless supports of both the Republicans and the Democrats while simultaneously telling the libertarians (and the cancerous Anarcho Capitalists) that their system is unsubstantial in regards to the health of our future.

Checked and agreed.